Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] - Tinberra Island

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup still don't know how to load the client only after downloading launcher from ogrefest and the client. Running client only in the bin64 result in some weird error box with just OK option. Maybe a more detail guide to join the server would be appreciated on your forum or on here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup still don't know how to load the client only after downloading launcher from ogrefest and the client. Running client only in the bin64 result in some weird error box with just OK option. Maybe a more detail guide to join the server would be appreciated on your forum or on here.

Use this:

After you modify config.ini (IP info from OP above) make .bat file and type:
@echo off

REM <EDIT YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION HERE>
SET account=bonaissleeping
SET password=jh234823riuj234
REM <EDIT YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION HERE>

cd bin64
start BlackDesert64.exe %account%, %password%

save it and double click the bat file to login and play.

Make sure you change out the account and password when you make the bat file.

Also, this client works:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9vmQYti6YyCNdVyWMd4ElEOBBpHFjIl/view

I will say one thing about this server: The lag is really bad. It takes forever to do most things. Hoping it gets better, but I dunno.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far the game is interesting. I am super new so I am just enjoying all the features BDO has to offer + learning how to play is fun.

I really glad that you change up the server to make things faster. Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The lag is really bad. It takes forever to do most things. Hoping it gets better, but I dunno.
Just for you sir, I have moved the server to a new host with 10gig internet! The original server is in my basement and actually has really nice specs, but our time warner cable connection just ain't enough to make us happy. I hope it helps. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it was down, the host was down for 3 hours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am a GamezBD player, but would love to try this one as well. If I change the server.ini file will it let me get in your server through the original BD client and to the GamezBD launcher to GamezBD or do i have to make an extra BDO folder for this private server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Qoobe scroll its bugged too, i cant do the lv50 quest im stuck in 49 and i try reload the client, i try /server sync and nothing happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i have noticed, I am currently reuploading the server from my home pc to the server host, It was not happening on my home server, but now there seems to be no agro at all.. I also have a ticket to upgrade the server specs with more cores and ram. thanks for the info reports fellas

@idmiret6 Are you still stuck?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's running client 491, do you have a link to the sources for 661 server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's running client 491, do you have a link to the sources for 661 server?

I’m not sure where can I check the version number. I’m new to BDO p-server. I’m still finding any resources that are related to it. LoL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good server as one of the few doesn't have any P2W features, admin quickly helps in case of problems, there are no lags I would highly recommend to everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’m not sure where can I check the version number. I’m new to BDO p-server. I’m still finding any resources that are related to it. LoL
I may be wrong, but the 491 client is ~50gb and the 661 client is only ~28gb

P.S. thanks Precursor :blushing:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol because I didn't open my account 11 years ago immediately means "conspiracy" for you

Back