Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mhmm. DownloadingEdit:-High Ping for asians-Old school menu bring back memories-uninstalled

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Actually its a good dev team with good OFFICIAL files, as they said, they dont use EMU files, but they dont give the contact of the provider.I know whos is and name of provider, as i said, after i ask for one admin of they if he can share the contact of this provider, hes insta block me and ban me from evobdo discord. LMAO!Its just time for PA close this server as they do with Crimson

Reaction score
tell me the provider? and the admins went absent for a week already. no answer/reaction from them to any questions we ask them

Reaction score
why tf would they give you their provider? they are trying to make money off of this, so obviously they arent going to hand it out to you on a silver platter. start using your damn brains.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
tell me the provider? and the admins went absent for a week already. no answer/reaction from them to any questions we ask them

The provider is a very important person here at ragezone, I better not say who he is, I'm afraid of being banned, if I'm not mistaken this person is even a moderator. Currently he blocked me, but I have his profile and evidence

why tf would they give you their provider? they are trying to make money off of this, so obviously they arent going to hand it out to you on a silver platter. start using your damn brains.

It is not a question of using your "brain" to realize that they are making money only. Look at their server, they boast about "getting" the official files, but now look at the amount of bug reports and the amount of patch notes they release. They are children, they bought for 500 $ and are finding themselves

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download links are dead on their website...

Download & Patch servers are down atm and that is why you can't download the game or patch it. Wait for the devs to wake up and fix it.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
5OR9TpI - [BlackDesert] BDOEvolution is now open! - custom version - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, it was like I said, they are children who think they are developers and do not know or care for a server, they only know how to sell and buy files

I've found this print in other forum

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While i really enjoy the rates and massive amounts of pearls.
And red war pvp rewarding you hundreds of millions of silver if you win or lose.
I really hate the lack of auction house...
Getting gear is extremely slow without it.
For some people who play the game for the first time it's even more excruciating to get items.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

It was like I always said from the beginning, these servers always happen these things, badly managed, this whole fantasy of having official files, the server is full of bugs and the developers don't know how to fix it, I heard that they pay for fixes, everything is explained, I hope that now people understand what it is to value good servers that start from the bottom, always doubt any server that appears out of nowhere and already begins to find itself because it has this and that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was like I always said from the beginning, these servers always happen these things, badly managed, this whole fantasy of having official files, the server is full of bugs and the developers don't know how to fix it, I heard that they pay for fixes, everything is explained, I hope that now people understand what it is to value good servers that start from the bottom, always doubt any server that appears out of nowhere and already begins to find itself because it has this and that.

So what you are saying is Gamez over this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After reading that, i think not implementing the auction house was planned from the start. To sell items for real money.
As it stands now, i feel sorry for the people who spent money on the items. Cause the server might no be here next year if things keep going like that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Servers updates with NOVA classes yet? I quited gamezbd because they don't allowed using mods anymore. Nude mods ain't alter any gameplay.sucks to be them.

PS: just checked your website and last updates was from May lol. Holding an official server files with lack of updates doesn't looks real more like a trick to lure more players from emulators.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back