Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BnS]AtomixBlade&Soul

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its nice and atleast its only a lv6 i can remake that easy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no no no xd there are different mirrors, u just need to get the one u want to. my best bet is Megaupload so go for it and use megaupload :)

the game is exactly 6.97GB.

To download over a GB on MU, you need to have a premium account.

------------

I assume this is in English?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually for some reason mu left me download 2 parts at a time and right after the other didnt make me wait or anything it was crazy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know, this would've been good had it been in English, guess I'll wait for the official English one to come out next year or thereabout.

Reaction score
You know, this would've been good had it been in English, guess I'll wait for the official English one to come out next year or thereabout.

like i said the server's staff are working hard in making the full translation of the game :) we just need to wait a bit more, this server is under development yet, its not launched at all, they are in close beta 2 at the moment. ;D

You still can play it just to test how the game will be when launched :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg cool game play but its hard to understand the language...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't even get past the opening intro for each class. Game always crashes for me. Tried making a post about it and the server support sucks penis here. I'll pass on this for now. :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded that and like 2 other torrents as well as the wupload and Megaupload ones. Still doesn't work.

Really? it worked fine for me..... apart from he fact that it is a 4.6 gb dl... XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really? it worked fine for me..... apart from he fact that it is a 4.6 gb dl... XD

Yep, have no flippin idea what it does it. Basically I can log in and make a character but once I get past the opening intro, the loading screen after loads for abit then it shows the PlayNC logo and the game closes after that.:sneaky2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the registration page working for you guys?
I tried all day long and couldn't get it to work :<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To bad they decided to make the server hosted in paris, france. wtf :|

So laggy right now.

Back