Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BnS]AtomixBlade&Soul

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was saying that. sorry if i didn't express correctly

Jermatoo, try to lower your options if you can, or try to reinstall it.

Reinstall what? I extracted the game from different rars. I've also set everything to the lowest I possibly can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG a Blade a Soul server im glad to see this release already

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, how do I reg for this?! Will my forum acc work?

EDIT: Nvm, I've managed to get an account, the problem now is playing the game. I did got the full client, updated it via NCSoft Launcher, then I start the game, log in, pick character and click Play, I get to a loading screen where it loads for ages, I've left it over night to see if there will be any result, but no .. 10 hours werent enough for the game to load, I guess there's a problem with the server or it comes from me. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wish they would start working on the destroyer class i really want to play it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can I play it with a AMD Athlon64 2.2Ghz 0-0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to play but my PC cant handle it >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use amd phenom 9500 quad core 2.2 ghz, 4 gb ram, nvidia geforce 8800 gs with disabled tlb on my pc and i can run this game on max settings, btw this server is from kr cbt 2 so there are no reason to play on it, after lvl 10 mobs stop hit u .. im 25 and its kinda boring if u cant die, i probly wait for obt client and test it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An error has occurred Guest. The Admin does not allow registrations behind proxy servers.
what mean this?i dont have any proxy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just got a new computer just for this game :D
QUAD-CORE :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am lvl 5 0-0
No rates? btw...... Is server offline in the evening or something? My game wont connect when it is like 4PM-9PM

Back