Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BnS]AtomixBlade&Soul

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rates are fine as Rejected said. We don't even know the game, so no reason to let us rush in levels. Besides.. This is an alpha test for the server. You have to test everything, and they are doing an excellent job.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but how do you get stucked at lvl 5 ?

The healing doesnt seem to work? I dont get how potion works.. I used it.. and it said You used __________. but my HP is healing superly slow.. so I can only kill 1 Monster every 5minutes 0-0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_O easy to own mobs force master is easy assassin is easy but swordsman seems more difficult

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o_O easy to own mobs force master is easy assassin is easy but swordsman seems more difficult

I am using force master 0-0 I can own mob easy but they take like half of my HP...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't just stand there and take the hits run around get out from in front of it this is more along the line of like a fps/rpg run around kite it i havent played in a few days ive gotten pretty far in the game but ive started noticing tons of bugs so im just waiting for some updates

but yea force master is like a mage full of power but defense is like using a toothpick as a shield lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
don't just stand there and take the hits run around get out from in front of it this is more along the line of like a fps/rpg run around kite it i havent played in a few days ive gotten pretty far in the game but ive started noticing tons of bugs so im just waiting for some updates

but yea force master is like a mage full of power but defense is like using a toothpick as a shield lol

yeah and how does potion work? Used one but no effects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most potions don't work. The only one that does work can only be used out of combat, and sits you down to heal over time some HP.

League of Legend
Loyal Member
Reaction score
max level is 16 rite ??for now .. coz skill tree don't work after 16 ?

Reaction score
not sure im like in lvl 13 i guess, did you find any player higher than 16? if yes than lvl 16 is not the max cap lvl but if the skill tree wont work after 16 that means they are working on that yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no the cap is much higher but mobs higher than lv16 don't attack back and no skill advancement so i kinda stopped playing till it gets another update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help i dont know what i have doit in turtial map when i ahve quest 7

League of Legend
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the quest EXP is massive rite ?? got like 800-1400 compare to monster only 11-30 exp per kill

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
next time it be nice if youu mention, that a gameguard virus wills start downloading some crap to your computer.

I do not want any gameguard virus on my computer. Last time Game guard fuked up my hdd by instantly shutting down my pc & i lost many unsaved things. :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
next time it be nice if youu mention, that a gameguard virus wills start downloading some crap to your computer.

I do not want any gameguard virus on my computer. Last time Game guard fuked up my hdd by instantly shutting down my pc & i lost many unsaved things. :(

im completely lost dude what are you talking about? lol

League of Legend
Loyal Member
Reaction score
big bug = every time when I do quest 10 and up then choose the Reward weapon .. it always come out a Destroyer weapon ?? wdf ?? lol

i am Swordmaster, it say on the quest I get the weapon for SM but when I completed it reward me with a Destroyer weapon ? lol fix that pleasee

Back