Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BnS]AtomixBlade&Soul

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im 28 but, but mobs not hit after lvl 15 or higher, so i dont see any reason to play after that, also map is closed so u cant go and see what is in higher lvl locations, mobs not drop weapons etc. we need to wait for obt client or another cbt for better game..
Greetz guys and good night.

League of Legend
Loyal Member
Reaction score
man u have the time to grind up to 28 ? :> only questing eh ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fully working, pretty awsme! Thanks for your your job!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
somehow, i cant register in the forum, sometime like "An error has occurred Guest. The Admin does not allow registrations behind proxy servers."

i disable proxy in firefox, IE, and stil cant register tho..i got 3 browser total is that the problem? In any case, can some1 PM me and help me register in the forum? i wan to stay updated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, i have downloaded the game and now when i want to type my acount/pass at the game login it dosent type anything and if i press start game button the game crashes.

I have seen in atomix forums that members know a solucion for this problem but i cant create an acount at the forum.

Can anyone plz create for me an acount on Aion Atomix, AtomixRO & AtomixECO Forum - Powered by vBulletin plz, i will be very happy.

Or maybe, someon can look whats the answer of my problem at the login, querypa666 says at post 785 that its boring to answer the question of another guy asking the same as me, and he shows a URL that i cant see casue im not a member (http://forums.atomixro.com/showthread.php?t=12962&page=79 post 785)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, has anyone started translating this into English yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, i have downloaded the game and now when i want to type my acount/pass at the game login it dosent type anything and if i press start game button the game crashes.

I have seen in atomix forums that members know a solucion for this problem but i cant create an acount at the forum.

Can anyone plz create for me an acount on Aion Atomix, AtomixRO & AtomixECO Forum - Powered by vBulletin plz, i will be very happy.

Or maybe, someon can look whats the answer of my problem at the login, querypa666 says at post 785 that its boring to answer the question of another guy asking the same as me, and he shows a URL that i cant see casue im not a member (Bug Tracker - Page 79 - Aion Atomix, AtomixRO & AtomixECO Forum post 785)

Thanks!

I'm sorry to say, If you can not do something as simple as register and get ingame, you do not deserve to play at all. Took me less than 5 minutes to do everything and get ingame. This is just disappointing. Go back and RE-READ.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is the server still online??

& why is my IP blacklisted T_T

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Played in the server for whole day today.
The sad part of the game is its so lag.

Lol if you got lag thens it's your computer thats the problem, not the host. i don't have lag. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blade Soul
Trickle Downloading...

i live in thailand
Asia

How to play and How to register your forum?

:(:

somehow, i cant register in the forum, sometime like "An error has occurred Guest. The Admin does not allow registrations behind proxy servers."

i disable proxy in firefox, IE, and stil cant register tho..i got 3 browser total is that the problem? In any case, can some1 PM me and help me register in the forum? i wan to stay updated.

me too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well yeah i can't register on their forum aswell, but the download and game register links works and they are in the first post. Don't be lazy and look before asking.
Theres also a how to set up the game video there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Blade Soul
Trickle Downloading...

i live in thailand
Asia

How to play and How to register your forum?

:(:

Originally Posted by lester123 View Post

For those who want to register on atomix forum just get AOL 9.1 it works because is a USA forum :thumbup: This software turns your IP to an US ip and you can register. Just create an AOL account and login.

I'm sorry to say, If you can not do something as simple as register and get ingame, you do not deserve to play at all. Took me less than 5 minutes to do everything and get ingame. This is just disappointing. Go back and RE-READ.

You better RE-READ my post and then argue and I hate people that talk for no reason. By the way I solved my problem .

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Same problem here, and i read everything twice, so is not a problem of reading.
if anyone knows anything about plz let me know.
thx

Reaction score
Can log in and play, no problem.

The game is maybe 10% translated to English and is filled with bugs.

Can not even get past the first training stages. ( EDIT : apparently I'm the only one with this problem )

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

PS : Why not release the server files, so that you can get some help and support from the community?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server/Game is great. A tip, if you can't register on the forums because of the socalled proxy problem, try to register on your smartphone (without wi-fi), I couldn't register on my pc so I tried on my iPhone and it worked out great. Also, there's like no lag at all, it's a great server and alot of people. I do not like the xp system though, since it's to low, atleast for me, so if you wan't to level fast, I suggest doing all the quests there are.

Back