Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to Burning SoulWorker!
The very first SoulWorker private server

BurningSW - [Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West! - RaGEZONE Forums

REGISTER - https://soulworker.to/
DOWNLOAD - https://soulworker.to/download/
FORUM - https://soulworker.to/forum/

Welcome back from the void! There is no time for chit chat, let's get started!

Here in Burning SoulWorker we aim to fight back against the forces coming from the vile tornados that eat up our friends and family, and you are going to help us do it.

Wait, what is Burning SoulWorker?

Burning SoulWorker is the first SoulWorker private server and the first SoulWorker release on the west. Burning's professional staff are going to be striving forth to make sure that you all feel like at home.

Even though you recruits just came back, your opinion is extremely valued by us, therefore we want to hear your voice so that our decisions are liked by everyone and everyone's playtime is enjoyable.

We are going to make sure you stay here by regularly maintaining, improving, modifying, and bringing official and custom content to all of you!

QbnR0SO - [Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West! - RaGEZONE Forums

Where is Burning SoulWorker hosted?

Currently Burning SoulWorker is hosted in western Europe, on dedicated high-performance servers. We may expand our borders with time.

But, why here?

Level cap: 55
XP Rate: 2.5x
Drop rate: 2x
Zenny rate: 3x
BP rate: 3x
Custom improved FP system (more on FAQ)
Cheaper in-game shop item prices
5 avaliable characters (Haru, Lily, Stella, Erwin, and Jin)
Iris still hasn't exited the void
Community English patch applied
Up to Golden Citadel
PvP system
Guilds
Houses system
And more stuff that is waiting to be discovered by you!

iF5umTY - [Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West! - RaGEZONE Forums

Burning SoulWorker custom content

Custom Rates

Burning SoulWorker has increased XP rates (2.5x), drop rate (2x), in-game currencies (3x), and SoulVapor (2x).

Pack for new recruits

Here in Burning SoulWorker we don't want our recruits to burn out quickly on the battlefield, so we're handing out 3 packs that will make your stay here feel amazing.

Starter pack 1 (lv. 5):
Haru: Vengeful Sword Costume Set
Erwin: Pleasure Bullets Costume Set
Lily: Crazy Scythe Costume Set
Jin: Passionate Fist Costume Set
Stella: Sorrowful Note Costume Set
Random temporary set (Merchant Uniform or Old-Fashioned Military Uniform)

Starter pack 2 (lv. 10):
Nano Care Kit x50
Nano Care Kit EX x25
First-Class Stringent Accident Call x20
Inventory Expansion ticket x5
Bank Expansion Ticket x3

Starter pack 3 (lv. 15):
Ordinary Bed [A]
Ordinary Sofa [A]
Ordinary Dining Table [A]
Ordinary Bookshelf [A]
Ordinary Chair [A]

z09QczJ - [Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West! - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Shop

The cash shop in Burning SoulWorker has been completely reworked and items are way cheaper here.

The shop will be rotated periodically putting certain sets or items on sale.

JxMprK9 - [Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West! - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom FP System

You get FP as you usually would, and while your FP is higher than 0, you recieve the server bonus to XP, in-game currencies, and drop rate. If your FP reaches 0, the bonus will not be applied but you will still be able to play.

We believe that the FP system is necessary even if it needed a slight rework for it to stop being a barrier.

XDA9kOf - [Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West! - RaGEZONE Forums

And that is everything! Now it's time for your adventure to begin! See you in the battlefield recruit!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is about to receive my entire bank account.

Reaction score
the missing sound is a HUUUUUUUUUGE killer. please fix ASAP. i tried fiddling with the files, but i dont have access toa new version of fomod, also no access to the official client. also its hard to help if we dont know where you even got the client and if it ever worked without the community patch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the missing sound is a HUUUUUUUUUGE killer. please fix ASAP. i tried fiddling with the files, but i dont have access toa new version of fomod, also no access to the official client. also its hard to help if we dont know where you even got the client and if it ever worked without the community patch.

We just ruled out an update to partially fix the sound issue, more info on the forums.

Reaction score
interesting, going to try that.

btw i dug around a bit and audio issues are very strange in this game. all ive found was about the official japanese server and ppl fixed their issues on various different ways.

1. simply problem: corrupted files
2. less simple: file mismatch with server
3. setting your pc to japanese locale fixes various bugs, like missing textures etc, as well as audio issues
4. setting your time and date format and clock format to japanese standard also fixed audio issues for some

all in all it has to do with the way the original is launched via website, needs a japanese ip when loggin in and correct matching files. very hard to pinpoint where the error might be, but if youve got it running now, all's well. i can live with mute emotes/cutscenes :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FP system is the only thing that never makes me even consider downloading a game cause of that barrier ,removing it or let us get for free items that replanish it would be nice(unless could be auto). Anyways haven't tried yet the server so.. How exactly big is the game ?(download file)?

Reaction score
Why cant i complete quest talk to Erik is it bug ???

I couldnt either, until I made the 2nd level of the third dungeon. i crashed in there and then he was in town xD

for the other: FP is deacitvated,. it nets you an exp bonus or something, but at 0 FP you can stil play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why cant i complete quest talk to Erik is it bug ???

Yes, it was bugged. But it is all fixed now, you just need to talk to Sean instead of Erik.

FP system is the only thing that never makes me even consider downloading a game cause of that barrier ,removing it or let us get for free items that replanish it would be nice(unless could be auto). Anyways haven't tried yet the server so.. How exactly big is the game ?(download file)?

Read about FP on our FAQ, FP is reworked, it isn't a barrier anymore. The download is about 4-5GB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ok i've tested the game and i have to say im really interested to see how this server gonna see in the future ! I tried lot's of dungeon crawlers in my life but this one is absolutley the best one :D . There are also stuff i couldnt understand or enjoyed like missing translations on skills and items ,since game seems to be preety much about crating? i can't even see where am i supposted to drop or buy items from cause of some alien language and i hope it's gonna have some fast workaround since character english dialogs doesnt interest me as much as information about items .

Next thing is :

Q: How does the "reworked FP system" work?
A: You get FP as you usually would, and while your FP is higher than 0, you recieve the server bonus to XP, in-game currencies, and drop rate. If your FP reaches 0, the bonus will not be applied but you will still be able to play!

Ok i understand we will be ale to run dungeons if it runs 0 but if i understand it right (like Kritika developers introduces same thing) we won't be able to get more exp,money,drop? (what's the point of that then?). Kinda don't understand this ''rework'' as it's the same system as is in some ''retail titles of the same genre of games'' which in fact preety much limits people from playing ,but it seems like it's your guys idea how to pump money into cash shop (if you gonna add items that will replenish FP points) .

Lastly i was kinda annoyed with message showing on red chat:
This is english server speak english on gerneral or you'll be warned or permamently banned. Seriously? people can't even speak language they want cause they will get banned o_O? There are TONS of people that play games where only language in game is english but they can't speak it.. Forcing them to speak it or threat players with ban is quite unprofessional at this place and if that was supposted to interest people into staying but being quiet wasn't a good step in server marketing .

Apart from that everything is quite ok i guess . Untill im gonna see a ban on my account cause i won't follow orders from some random :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok i understand we will be ale to run dungeons if it runs 0 but if i understand it right (like Kritika developers introduces same thing) we won't be able to get more exp,money,drop? (what's the point of that then?). Kinda don't understand this ''rework'' as it's the same system as is in some ''retail titles of the same genre of games'' which in fact preety much limits people from playing ,but it seems like it's your guys idea how to pump money into cash shop (if you gonna add items that will replenish FP points) .

This is english server speak english on gerneral or you'll be warned or permamently banned. Seriously? people can't even speak language they want cause they will get banned o_O? There are TONS of people that play games where only language in game is english but they can't speak it.. Forcing them to speak it or threat players with ban is quite unprofessional at this place and if that was supposted to interest people into staying but being quiet wasn't a good step in server marketing .

No, you get everything at normal rates when your FP reaches 0. Meaning the XP bonus, drop rate bonus, etc. are off until your FP is higher than 0.

You are able to speak other languages, but not in the General Chat. Since we don't know what you are saying, how are we supposed to be enforcing the rules?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ok i've tested the game and i have to say im really interested to see how this server gonna see in the future ! I tried lot's of dungeon crawlers in my life but this one is absolutley the best one :D . There are also stuff i couldnt understand or enjoyed like missing translations on skills and items ,since game seems to be preety much about crating? i can't even see where am i supposted to drop or buy items from cause of some alien language and i hope it's gonna have some fast workaround since character english dialogs doesnt interest me as much as information about items .

Next thing is :

Q: How does the "reworked FP system" work?
A: You get FP as you usually would, and while your FP is higher than 0, you recieve the server bonus to XP, in-game currencies, and drop rate. If your FP reaches 0, the bonus will not be applied but you will still be able to play!

Apart from that everything is quite ok i guess . Untill im gonna see a ban on my account cause i won't follow orders from some random :D

The language in general chat should be punished in every MMO, it is a global server and the most used language is English so stick to it or else dont talk, nowadays someone that dont speak or at least has a basic knowledge of the language must be really lazy because everyone around the world does....

Reaction score
[Error] You just made me uninstall the official server congrats !
[Downloading] Time to have fun in FULL English community own SERVER!

Thanks for the hardwork BSW Team.
[Pass] AM IN.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently downloading .. will leave feedback after trying

Reaction score
giving feedback at this point might differ a lot depending on how lenient you are. currently two and a half bug are around that they areworking on fixing:

1) sound bug: right now you have voices but combat sound effects are gone. was the other way round before. seems like a hiccup that will probably be soon fixed
edit: has been fixed

2) missing NPCs. this has been confirmed and the issue has been identified and only needs fixing now afaik. its best not redo old story missions, maybe try to remember where you already went. another easy way to NOW retake old quests is to only follow the main story and take the next part from the same npc where you finished the last part and always double check the quests level, so you dont accidentally retake that lvl 3 quest.

3) dont party with another player that plays your own class, you get graphical bugs. havent seen them myself, dont know if its really gamebreaking, but thats basically the only other big thing i can think about

all in all for EU players the ping is absolutely awesome. i also never lagged.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would have loved if there was actual goodies for newcomers , rates are meh ( especially drop rate ) and its not even as good as the official Japanese version where you get more than you ask for , i mean i rarely see potion drops in this server

Last edited:
Back