Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Burning SoulWorker] The First Soul Worker Release on the West!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Other than the small parts that are not translate, the cash shop seem pretty expensive for a private server. I haven't play this game before now, but i have played similar games, paying $3 for 1 protection item, that might or might not fail ( given the type of game, upgrading has always been a challenge), is pretty bad, same with full skill restart is like $13 for 1 time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've been playing in this server for a while now, and from my experience it's not much better than official server?heck in official japanese server there's a lot of freebies and it's much more easier(?), (and there's people)
in japanese official server there's an english patch, the rates is good, you can get easily into party in every dungeon.

from my experience anyway

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is pretty dope just heard about this game the other day on youtube and then seen it on here the next day like ?.? download and had a blast for hours great server !

Reaction score
giving feedback at this point might differ a lot depending on how lenient you are. currently two and a half bug are around that they areworking on fixing:

1) sound bug: right now you have voices but combat sound effects are gone. was the other way round before. seems like a hiccup that will probably be soon fixed
edit: has been fixed

2) missing NPCs. this has been confirmed and the issue has been identified and only needs fixing now afaik. its best not redo old story missions, maybe try to remember where you already went. another easy way to NOW retake old quests is to only follow the main story and take the next part from the same npc where you finished the last part and always double check the quests level, so you dont accidentally retake that lvl 3 quest.

3) dont party with another player that plays your own class, you get graphical bugs. havent seen them myself, dont know if its really gamebreaking, but thats basically the only other big thing i can think about

all in all for EU players the ping is absolutely awesome. i also never lagged.

I hope they fix it all very soon.
I would have loved if there was actual goodies for newcomers , rates are meh ( especially drop rate ) and its not even as good as the official Japanese version where you get more than you ask for , i mean i rarely see potion drops in this server
I think they are already remaking the drop rate and I do feel they are using their own simulator so it may take a bit of time.
Other than the small parts that are not translate, the cash shop seem pretty expensive for a private server. I haven't play this game before now, but i have played similar games, paying $3 for 1 protection item, that might or might not fail ( given the type of game, upgrading has always been a challenge), is pretty bad, same with full skill restart is like $13 for 1 time.

Am with you on this.

Reaction score
Update: they said last week that they know why NPC are vanishing (as in they know exactly what cuases this), yet still no fix. game is completely broken at this point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://soulworker.to/forum/index.php?/topic/374-burning-soulworker-quest-system-fixed/

The quest bug fix got released today, fixing both missing NPCs and quests reappearing upon relogging.

There have been some adjustments done to the Item Mall as well, seeing that some items were not priced properly, and more planned, but we only have so much time, can't fix and adjust everything at the same time. To check what updates have taken place check our Updates subforum.

Our main priority right now is the fix to the Party Bug.

Update: they said last week that they know why NPC are vanishing (as in they know exactly what cuases this), yet still no fix. game is completely broken at this point.
Turns out that what was completely broken somehow got fixed.

I would have loved if there was actual goodies for newcomers , rates are meh ( especially drop rate ) and its not even as good as the official Japanese version where you get more than you ask for , i mean i rarely see potion drops in this server
I believe that when you said this, the drop rate was not properly implemented, but it is now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by Loleta View Post
I believe that when you said this, the drop rate was not properly implemented, but it is now.

So the drop was properly implemented now??? but what? i still see potion rarely drop in this server
Did u know what the potion he means here?
and to be honest, there is no rotation in this server , gold is not properly got a rotation

it would be good if this game has some custom npc that make player can buy some stuff that help their gameplay like safety protection for enchant/revive cell/sealing stamp/microphone/gear option reset and etc in gold.
And another NPC that sell some material from raid/stell grave drop (like material)/low/med/high grade core that would be used to craft gear to npc in gold currency even though it expensive but atleast there is a way for CASH USER that didnt have time to play so they can buy gold from player and buy that material
it was win-win solution for all individual (server/free player/cash user)
Its same as Aurakingdom =Loyalty Shop(people farm to get loyalty to sell their stuff from loyalty paragon to get gold and buy cash item/cash code from player that sell them)
Example
Cash user buy gold from player by sell code(cash point) to buy material they didnt get from RAID/Steel GRAVE beacause they are to busy with their work
Server will get some help because the code they sell is sold
Free user can get cash point and buy costum at Cash Shop

And this is not make the game become PAY 2 WIN FOR CASH USER ? why?? because its only material .. WHY?? because HARD WORKING PLAYER that love spam RAID is SELL it to THEM,
and the free use can buy some stuff in cash shop without spending money even tough its take their effor to do some RUN DUNGEON to farm gold and sell their GOLD to CASH USER in exhcange to CASH POINT
its a win-win solution for SERVER/Free Player/Cash User

Reaction score
save your breath. servers like these are riding on their monopoly and wont make cash shop stuff obtainable ingame. instead of adding stuff to NPCs they lowered cash shop prices a little. its clear as day that they want to make money with their stolen server files. and since they are the only one, theres nothing we can do but complain for naught. if the files would become public, youd see server pop up left and right, trying to beat other server in terms of goodies, freebies, custom content etc. its a shame the official devs didnt close it yet. they take forever to patch anything, provide next to no feedback in time and are greedy as hell. plus so much is still missing or broken.

save your time and play on the JP server. even with lag its 10000 times better than this crap right here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like the rest of the world, we have decided to celebrate Black Friday, and every item on the mall will be at 80% its original price!

More info: https://soulworker.to/forum/index.php?/topic/432-black-friday-sale/

We have also been working in other important things like improving the translation from the game, adding items to the mall, fixing some bugs, and lowered Q.B.D[Enhancement Protector]'s price like some people here were asking, both on this thread, and personally to us. If you have any suggestion, instead of making it in this thread, make it on our [Suggestions] subforum, we check that place regularly.

More info about our latest maintenance: https://soulworker.to/forum/index.php?/topic/439-22112017-idol-avatar-set-more-🎶/

What's wrong with you? What if instead of whining this way you go make suggestions on our forum? We actually look at them and consider them. The guy you were telling to save his breath also posted that on our forums, and it helped us see what kind of things we can do in the future when we fix our main issues, and you could do that too, but instead you're ranting here pointlessly.
Not every game has 4 lines of code and is easy to fix, you know, weird issues take time.
And you also say we "provide next to no feedback in time and are greedy as hell", maybe next time back up your facts instead of making stuff up, and why should we decide to share the product of our effort for everyone to prey on?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting first time in this game, I tried it a few days ago, upon logging in I was met with a couple of pedophiles claiming their love for pedophilia before they moved to create a discord, needless to say I quickly logged out.

At least its better than gameforge, good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My issues:

Server isn't exactly translated and has buggy text.
Stability of client lag seems to pose an issue. [Though I was streaming at the time so take this with a grain of salt]
I have not noticed any significant changes besides leveling up *a bit* faster than retail.

Also I don't think the shop is actually cheaper than the retail version. I remember spending about the same amount of money for an outfit in-game on actual servers.

Seeing this is a private server, I think your best bet is to actually follow along like other servers, and give bonus perks for staying online after [x] amount of hours so some people don't have to donate to buy fashions when it could risk a shut down. However, that's my only complaint and issue.

Other than that, nice job of bringing it over.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Every time i plan to return to this server .. i see the rates the same as it is with no goodies regarding cash shop coins .. literally 0 cash shop coins , not to mention these anti-fun low rates that makes leveling so slow , it boggles my mind how stingy they manage this private server and not make cash shop coins earned without paying .. so greedy and so stingy .

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need to purchase the file of the soul worker server. If you have any, please contact me
discord jixiang#5621

Back