Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation. The server is very fun and small client to play with. Awesome servers, I will play from time to time. Kinda busy with my swordsman online servers at the moment.

We hope you're all having fun!~

Our new update "Queen of Hearts", patch 0x10 has just dropped. It includes a new playable agent - Harpy, and a lot more.
The servers are undergoing maintenance right now, but you can check it all out on our forums!

CODE: Closers Patch 0x10 - Queen of Hearts - Journals & Broadcasts - Code: Closers

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, just got updated too. May I ask your client is portable?
I have the game on PC now which downloaded off from the launcher and now I want to compress it with 7zip and pass it to my friends to enjoy it too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess my expectations for this game were a bit too high its a decent time killer just wasnt what I thought it would be appreciate the server none the less

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liek this game. 10/10 [STRIKE]tiddies[/STRIKE] gameplay. would play again
But for real, I wanted to play closers but never got around to it because of the localization, but with this server around I get to play a game I forgot I wanted to play. Many thank.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
played this server before ..
Terrible cash grab with stingy management , extremely toxic community with shady mods , the rewarding is beyond BAD compared to what the official servers in KR / JP offer on top of the awful rates they have .. i wish someone create a newer private server than this greedy one

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
played this server before ..
Terrible cash grab with stingy management , extremely toxic community with shady mods , the rewarding is beyond BAD compared to what the official servers in KR / JP offer on top of the awful rates they have .. i wish someone create a newer private server than this greedy one
1. all private servers are cash grab especially if they are the only English released private server running (seen some games like this)
2. how high is the rates on KR /JP? usually vanilla servers are all set to 1x on their rates (I guess they have special rates on weekends or something)
3. I'm curious about the mods you are talking about, only one I found that was posted on their forums are the jap voices, care to share what the shady mods are there?
4. what rewards are different from kr/jp than this private server?
5. you do know how hard it is to make a private server, not to mention they will release it locally right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This private server is so much better than the officials.
Especially the rates and the fact that they added all the classes from the start unlike the english official server.
Not only that but the servers have no lag. Which is really impressive for a private server.
Also really easy to get loot compared to the crap rates from the official servers. As well as infinite stamina , which after so many months after release the publishers of the official servers only now say they are removing the stamina but with still a few locks in place so you cant farm how much you want unlike this private server.

In short , official servers are poop.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
3. I'm curious about the mods you are talking about, only one I found that was posted on their forums are the jap voices, care to share what the shady mods are there?

Considering they were talking about the community, I'm assuming the "mods" here refers to Moderator/GMs, and not game modifications. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Considering they were talking about the community, I'm assuming the "mods" here refers to Moderator/GMs, and not game modifications. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

hmmm, how can they be shady though, they always try to help players, as long as they know what to answer on the problems of the players. I wonder if he is a player who wanted an easy game, where he can have high end equips just playing for few hours or maybe even having a max level. The way he says how bad the game is, it's like he never played a private server before, meh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Welcome to CODE: Closers - The First International Closers Online Experience.
CODEClosers - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

WEBSITE - HTTP://WWW.CODECLOSERS.TO
DOWNLOAD - HTTP://WWW.CODECLOSERS.TO/DOWNLOAD.CODE
REGISTER - HTTP://WWW.CODECLOSERS.TO/REGISTER.CODE
FACEBOOK - HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/CODECLOSERS

DAY #1:
Fresh Recruits for New Seoul's Camp-[[STRIKE]T/S//CLASSIFIED[/STRIKE]]

dhZkpsR - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to CODE: Closers recruit, on your first day at base camp,
you will learn all of the basics and inner-workings of our operations.

What is CODE: Closers?

If4J2Z - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

CODE: Closers is the first International Closers private server, and the first Closers release in the West.
Our team of field experts will maintain and regularly analyze, upgrade, improve, update and revamp
both official and custom content to tailor your experience.

As an agent, despite your status, you have a voice - and your voice matters.
We want to provide you with the optimal Closers experience and we are here to stay,
we want to hear all of your opinions, suggestions and ideas to improve every aspect of it.

Overall? CODE: Closers is not the average camp,
we are well funded, extremely experienced and fully dedicated towards what we do.
Stick around and find out for yourself, we hope you enjoy your stay recruit!

Where is CODE: Closers located?

IEyjllh - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

CODE: Closers is hosted on several high-end specification dedicated servers,
most of which are located in several countries within Western Europe.
Some of them are however located in
[STRIKE]CLASSIFIED[/STRIKE].

All dedicated servers we maintain have a 10Gbit uplink, 128GB of RAM and octo-core Xeon E5-2650 processors,
all in order to provide the smoothest experience for you.

What do we have to offer?

0v2v7yM - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Level Cap: 70
EXP Rate: 3x

Drop Rate: 3x
Credit Rate: 3x
Bit (Cash) Rate: 3x
7 agents including Levia
(Harpy, Tina & Violet will be gradually joining us when they complete training)
English Patch
(Quest-line and a few other translations are still in development and being finalized)
Zones up to and including Lambs Keeper Bridge
Union Arena: 3v3, 1v1
Rookie Arena
Pet System
PNA
Circle
Union Watch
Gamepad Support
and much, much more!

Custom Content

2TCSZ1Z - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

First and foremost, remember that you have a voice recruit! If there is something you think we should be doing differently,
head down to our [Suggestions] segment and file a report!

We analyze all of your data thoroughly and make collaborative decisions based on reports.

0x00. New Recruit's All-In-One Briefcase
bHXkOPh - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

You have created your profile, you are now officially a recruit.
And as such, you will be granted the AIO Briefcase,

by completing the
Black Lamb "EP01. First Mission" or Wolfdog "EP01.Sweeper Unit Wolfdog
" mission!

xmyGZ82 - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

It contains the following...

Union Academy Costume (B)
Mephisto Weapon Costume Box (3 Days)
Mephisto Wing Costume Box (3 day)
Revive Capsule x 50
HP Rapid Recovery Capsule x 75
Instant MP Capsule Ver 3.0 x 75
Instant Dual Recovery Capsule Ver 3.0 x 50
Day Academic and Money Luck Integrated Talisman x1

Use your supplies wisely recruit!

0x01. CODE: Closers Custom Rates Buff

The CODE: Closers buff will provide you with permanent triple EXP, Drop & Credit rates in-game.

rHBrOkO - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

0x02. Custom Enhancement Revamp

When you use fuels to upgrade gear from +0 all the way up to +12, it will NOT initialize, destruct or contaminate.

0x03. Black Market & Trading Changes

The trading level limit has been decreased from level 35 down to 10.
The minimum and maximum credit trade limit in the black market and standard trading has been lifted.
You will also locate the
Small Credit Loan [10mil] available at every merchant which assists you in trading of
larger volume credits.

0x04. Circle Changes

You will no longer receive penalty for leaving or disbanding circles.
In addition to that, when your circle gets to level 5, you can now invite up to 100 members.

0x05. Cash Shop items in town merchants

Energy Drink
Healthy Drink
Skill Tickets

They are all available for purchase with credits from the general merchants in every town.

0x06. Donation System & Rates

Our rate is roughly 3-4x cheaper than official Publishers.
For detailed information on rates and how to purchase Bits, follow this [Guide].

0x07. Gacha System Maintenance

Our Gacha currently features the Bunny Set and will be updated on a periodical basis!

YAbkbYQ - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment 225105

Orientation Materials

For the naysayers and skeptics of the existence of our camp,
we have compiled orientation materials to aid our proof!

aJc0V2Z - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

c5EMZiR - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

lJ9CBgM - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

FgifikD - [CODE: Closers] The First International Closers Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[STRIKE]That is all for now recruit, don't get caught and trust your gut.
Good luck.
[/STRIKE]

pls share server files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back