• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Conquer Online] classic server vps hosted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PVE SERVER

WELCOME TO CONQUER51 CLASSIC SERVER

Conquer Online Classic Official Site : Click Here

Marc Carlile - [Conquer Online] classic server vps hosted - RaGEZONE Forums

The damage of the monsters is not (1) so better equipped your character with the best gear you'll get via monster hunting or shop buying.

This is not a 2 day play, full geared game.

You need to enjoy and work hard if you want to become king and the best in the game.

SERVER HAS NO LAG - IT IS VPS HOSTED

Conquer Online Classic
-----------------------------
- No Chi
- No Jianghu
- Autohunt implemented
- Vip System implemented
- No (pirate,monk,ninja,assasin)
- No monsters or mobs that drop cps.
- To get cps, hunt drangonballs and convert to cps
- It is like Conquer 1.0 Classic, the "OLD" Conquer
- Enjoy playing while working hard to level up.
- GuildWar implemented
- EliteGuildwar implemented
- LastManStanding implemented
- ElitePK implemented
- WeeklyPK implemented
- MonthlyPK implemented
- NobilityRankWar implemented
- TeamDeathMatch implemented
- Play the game to know all the other events!

- online game, conquer online

-------------------------------
Conquer51 Classic Drop-rates:

Quote:
TOTAL RATE % [10] - we wont really know the accurate percentage of it, so ill do this.

-. Dragonballs [via-all map (0.4%)]
-. Meteors [via-all map (0.12%)]
-. Leveling[the higher the mob level the higher percent from (3%)]
-. Quality-items[the higher the mob level the higher percent from (3%)]

Conquer51 Classic Server doesn't have subclass system, but it have normal horses, horses that are just for show like fashion.

No one can kill those bosses by 1 on 1 fight, even the full geared players will die if they face the boss alone! They need to team-up with other strong players.

Added donation ranking system, the higher the rank u have the higher the def/atk u'll get. But it doesn't mean ur going to be an over power player that no one can kill you. Ranking donation is via cps or silver.

Added Ranking system to make the players have the purpose to hunt more and more dbs or silver. "That makes the player busy."

This is a classic server with a twist. Not a clone of conquer 1.0

Conquer51 Classic Official Site : Click Here

VPS HOSTED = NO LAG

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm its my birthday today and i need a game to play.. guess u shall be the server i choose :p

Cool happy birthday, we have 2 server in 1 website if u want to play in a challenging server choose classic if u want to play easy choose extreme

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one is online @.@

server too buggy also so im not gonna waste my time.

can u tell me about the bugs u found out ? this classic server is been online for weeks, and most players are from philippines so it might that be ur online when they were sleeping.

can u tell me about the bugs u found out ? so that we could fix it as soon as possible. As stated in our site this is a classic server with a twist and not a clone of the original conquer online classic, it might not be a bug ur seing its something we implemented for a reason.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ugh... well when trying to jump in some maps it dont work or it rubber bands you ... some monsters dont take dmg.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the map problem , from twincity to mystic castle + my costume huntingzone 1 to 4 u will get a few invalid coordinates because of the new map implementation that i made ni the client and the invalid coordinate / invalid jump will happen only in some few places, the rubber that ur talking about will only happen if u bumb into a wall its not a big deal, we can fix it by using old map from any other client untill iv fixed the new map that has been implemented by the original conquer online.

About the monster. The monster will not deal any damage if he missis thats the reason u wont see any damage taken from u because he miss.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im talking about me doing dmg too them.

ah got it , its because u did not equip any weapons, if u create ur own character and open ur inventory u will see the level 1 weapon already in ur inventory u need to equip that in order for ur to kill a monster while level 1, after that u can use any weapons depends on the level of ur character and the level of the weapons u wanna use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah got it , its because u did not equip any weapons, if u create ur own character and open ur inventory u will see the level 1 weapon already in ur inventory u need to equip that in order for ur to kill a monster while level 1, after that u can use any weapons depends on the level of ur character and the level of the weapons u wanna use.

what are u talking about? lol i was lvl 130 with a lvl 128 bow on and i couldn't dmg any bosses. I'm talking about the bosses from the npc teleporter in town. Also there are some random mobs and bosses in the other maps that dont take dmg from me.. After i reborn into a fire tao Those mobs would t ake magic dmg. So i think they are bugged so they dont take physical dmg but magic dmg. which is lame!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one reported that kind of problem in my game from extreme server and classic same boss codes. All problems in game can be fixed if someone reported it, since u reported it it will be fixed. Ill check it first if u really played in the game with level 130 character ang 128 bow,, what is ur character name. I have checked the archer attking boss , thanks for the report it will be fixed tomorrow or tonight in my free time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
join now while its hot,, players are coming, join now while its new

Back