Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CPN Dragon's Prophet V3.0.1656.eu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Chicken Pickle Network is proud to present the launch of our Dragon's Prophet server!!!

come join us in our ever-growing community of games and fun.
do you like playing massively multiplayer RPGs with your friends!! do you like catching dragons.
do you like taming animals! I've got a game for you in this game you can tame dragons you can hatch dragon eggs. you can have dragon battles and you can fly your dragon. come play have fun and enjoy yourself

we are now running on patch version 3.0.1656.eu
we are the most up-to-date private server for this game.
a future goal of the server is going to allow you to model your own dragons and import them into the game
we would love to see you guys come and join us

are servers are located in Portland Oregon.

rate:
ExpRate 10x
DropTreasureRate 10x
MoneyRate 10x
MaxLv 120

we own all of our servers we are not renting them so this means we can pass the savings on to you as players!!!
--------------------

f9a0e4241a8e797394333ae1269d031a - CPN Dragon's Prophet V3.0.1656.eu - RaGEZONE Forums

fcb0255d8aafe55141c5a15d58c53c12 - CPN Dragon's Prophet V3.0.1656.eu - RaGEZONE Forums

4d2c6053c12bfe19046354936d59157f - CPN Dragon's Prophet V3.0.1656.eu - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------
please join us and our ever-growing community!!!

you can register by going to our website
Chicken Pickle Network

--------
Client Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Sd077zfOovMcftLqIyjw2Ht89VPWmr4
--------

visit our forms
CPN Forums

or even join our Discord we are a loving and happy Community who are always here to assist and help
https://discord.gg/HhQpsQr

--------------------

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i regret what i said, owner works a lot on the server and it really worth the time, hope to see you all in game.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server is not garbage I'm sorry we had an issue with the XP with not calculating properly it's wrong to jump to conclusions without talking to anybody I apologize that you tried to join what we were having issues but the issue has been resolved server is 100% playable

if it is a requirement I will post a video to prove you wrong but again I apologize we did have some issues on launch but it's repaired now

we didn't have these issues during the beta test I think it's because this table [PlayTimeQuota] wasn't being properly used I thought it meant the amount of time you played so I said at the 0 but instead it meant that the amount of time you're allowed to play apparently in China they have to set a queue times for as long as you're allowed to play and then when it exceeds that time it bugs your characters you have to stop playing I have removed this feature it was the problem that we were having and it's been repaired

and also if you would have joined the Discord you would have seen that I made the players that aware of what was going on was fixing the issue the issue literally didn't persist for more than 48 hours it was repaired within that it would think the time

Back