Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CrazyTao] CrazyTao-Online|Free to Play|Pet & PvP Fantasy |MMORPG|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CrazyTao Free to Play - Pet & PvP Fantasy MMORPG
Come join the best CrazyTao server!

• The server rate its medium-high;
  • Max. start its 349*;
  • Max. lvl its 132;
  • Mobs drop 1,2,3 and 10 TPs, but you can get 270 and 2700 bags from Events;
  • New Boss event every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday;
  • Pirates Siege everyday;
  • Daily Event map;
  • 50+ new costumes; new weapons; new pets,
  • Mounts have 3 stages;
  • Royalty quest;
  • Pirates quest;
  • Colored balls quest.
  • Rare balls quest.
  • Training ground;
  • Login & Reward Time;
  • Hearth quest;
  • Coins exchanger;
  • GamblerPig;
  • Gems exchanger;
  • Stone Dublicator;
  • Letter quest;
  • PK Points Exchanger;
  • Also coming soon : PVP arena, legion WAR.
CrazyTao - [CrazyTao] CrazyTao-Online|Free to Play|Pet & PvP Fantasy |MMORPG| - RaGEZONE Forums

CrazyTao - [CrazyTao] CrazyTao-Online|Free to Play|Pet & PvP Fantasy |MMORPG| - RaGEZONE Forums

RageZone Love:

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1560307047354825/?ref=bookmarks
Download : CrazyTao
Register: CrazyTao-Online Registration
Forum :http://crazytao-online.proboards.com/

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include a screenshot that shows an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include a screenshot that shows an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)
Added!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll try it out been kinda looking for a new CT server.. hoping someone can get the warlords files eventually.Edit ---> Crashing on startup.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll try it out been kinda looking for a new CT server.. hoping someone can get the warlords files eventually.Edit ---> Crashing on startup.

Ok, I have no idea If you received my message or not but here its a list of fixes.

If autopatch doesn't work you can try to add e exclusion to it on your antivirus, or download the patches manually. (CrazyTao)
If windows its closing it I'll assume you have a good graphic card ( still couldn't find the driver cause the game crash, )
The fix is : Go to Device Manager/Display adapters and disable the graphic card.

If you still got problems leave me a message. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can the devs behind this private server also revive Digimon Battle Online and make private server for it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can the devs behind this private server also revive Digimon Battle Online and make private server for it ?

Well it's not a team developing this server, it's just me. About Digimon, leave me a private message with more details, if you want.

Back