• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[CrazyTao] CrazyTao-Online|Free to Play|Pet & PvP Fantasy |MMORPG|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CrazyTao Free to Play - Pet & PvP Fantasy MMORPG
Come join the best CrazyTao server!

• The server rate its medium-high;
  • Max. start its 349*;
  • Max. lvl its 132;
  • Mobs drop 1,2,3 and 10 TPs, but you can get 270 and 2700 bags from Events;
  • New Boss event every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday;
  • Pirates Siege everyday;
  • Daily Event map;
  • 50+ new costumes; new weapons; new pets,
  • Mounts have 3 stages;
  • Royalty quest;
  • Pirates quest;
  • Colored balls quest.
  • Rare balls quest.
  • Training ground;
  • Login & Reward Time;
  • Hearth quest;
  • Coins exchanger;
  • GamblerPig;
  • Gems exchanger;
  • Stone Dublicator;
  • Letter quest;
  • PK Points Exchanger;
  • Also coming soon : PVP arena, legion WAR.
CrazyTao - [CrazyTao] CrazyTao-Online|Free to Play|Pet & PvP Fantasy |MMORPG| - RaGEZONE Forums

CrazyTao - [CrazyTao] CrazyTao-Online|Free to Play|Pet & PvP Fantasy |MMORPG| - RaGEZONE Forums

RageZone Love:

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1560307047354825/?ref=bookmarks
Download : CrazyTao
Register: CrazyTao-Online Registration
Forum :http://crazytao-online.proboards.com/

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include a screenshot that shows an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include a screenshot that shows an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)
Added!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll try it out been kinda looking for a new CT server.. hoping someone can get the warlords files eventually.Edit ---> Crashing on startup.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll try it out been kinda looking for a new CT server.. hoping someone can get the warlords files eventually.Edit ---> Crashing on startup.

Ok, I have no idea If you received my message or not but here its a list of fixes.

If autopatch doesn't work you can try to add e exclusion to it on your antivirus, or download the patches manually. (CrazyTao)
If windows its closing it I'll assume you have a good graphic card ( still couldn't find the driver cause the game crash, )
The fix is : Go to Device Manager/Display adapters and disable the graphic card.

If you still got problems leave me a message. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can the devs behind this private server also revive Digimon Battle Online and make private server for it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can the devs behind this private server also revive Digimon Battle Online and make private server for it ?

Well it's not a team developing this server, it's just me. About Digimon, leave me a private message with more details, if you want.

Back