Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
S3jF4w2 - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

Silverdale Online Classic features four unique classes, each having their own Equipment and Skills. We try to keep all the classes very different, that probably makes some classes a bit harder to play than others, but they all should have they're own advantages and flaws.. The game also features alot of Bosses which drop unique drops.. To make the game more enjoyable we make special events now and then, which gives players currently playing a chance to get Special events only available through the event. The game will also feature Trading Skills and other activities other than increasing your level.

q1t2RnW - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

IbhTKCQ - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

0sXP5bc - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

jerHN3O - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

ndqqeeu - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

CK7HVxr - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

NKjcj54 - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

N4aZ1L5 - [Custom Game] Silverdale Online Classic - RaGEZONE Forums

Update 1.8.0.

Update 1.9.0.

Try to enable DirectPlay in your Windows Features if you get lag.

You can play the game by going here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you use the eclipse source? Great job with both your games.

Silverdale Online uses an engine made a long time ago using Mirage Source 3. Way back in the days of Konfuze, PlayerWorlds, etc., this game has aged so well for being so old. It just shows how good the programmers who worked on it were.

My other game uses Eclipse Origins 3 after JCsinder took over, I took the engine and made it a lot more modern though.

Update 1.9.0 is live.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, just wanna say finally I am able to play your games after so many years lol. I wasn't able to play because the in-built register within the client wasn't working on the client side for ages and now i see that you have decided to make the registration available on the website which is really great.

Back