Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dayz] [420] GAMING | Spawn With Gear | PvP | Hosted By DanKDayZ.org

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes you are correct, BI has been hacked! Yes again... :ROFL:
R
IP Hicks_206

As of now we have 3 servers hosting official 0.60 using the official 64 bit server executable.
Each server is running the original Dank DayZ PvP North West Air Strip Mod.
Dank DayZ was the first official 0.46 no-steam/steam modded server.
Now we are back with the first ever official 0.60 modded server

We are currently undergoing steps to reverse engineer what we have and will be supporting cracked ( official 0.60 ) game clients.
Unfortunately
, Our servers will never be released to the public.
But on a lighter note we will be hosting 2 nodes with
32 Xeon blade servers in each node, for a total of 128 game servers.

How to play right now:
You will need a steam copy of the game it can be a Global Banned steam account because that part has been hacked.
You need to direct connect to the remote port and join.
You may experience some lag because we are currently working on our new custom hive

Stay tuned for more updates!
Lets
"Make DayZ Great Again"

Brought to you by
www.dankdayz.org
www.420gaming.net

Servers:
great news guys DayZ StandAlone official 60 Cracked is now available at our website
Game | DayZ | Official website
MikeJones - [Dayz] [420] GAMING | Spawn With Gear | PvP | Hosted By DanKDayZ.org - RaGEZONE Forums

MikeJones - [Dayz] [420] GAMING | Spawn With Gear | PvP | Hosted By DanKDayZ.org - RaGEZONE Forums

DankDayZ.org - Arma 3 Servers

you can now join by remote if your on steam v60 149.56.28.22 2302 and we are uploading the 60 client now for no steam

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Your ad is missing a link to your website as well as in-game screenshots as required by the rules.
Please provide both within 24h or the ad will be removed.
Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, the server has been down for the day. Is there any news about that? Has the server been shut down or is it just being fixed/adding new things. Reply please thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But what does this means for the non-cracked version. or just official version? is it down for good? or will it be coming back up? if it is still up or is going to go back up, how do I join in or how will I need to join it. is there a certain way? the ip you put doesn't work for me and I don't know about anyone else. I really liked the server I just hate to see it go away (a day after I found out about it lol)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloded you client game, install. Start your Launcher and click update - program has been crached. I click play and chose server - the game has bean started and write me on my monitor: waiting for connect to server. I wait 30 minutes, change server. And i don't connect from any server.
On your site don't working forum and 50% your site 420gaming.
How play your "really great 0.60 client"? Or this is fake?

Last edited:
Back