Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Divine Icarus - Best Icarus Server! [Awesome Graphics, Level 70, and much more!]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DivineIcarus - Divine Icarus - Best Icarus Server! [Awesome Graphics, Level 70, and much more!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Get more mounts than you have ever seen before, create larger guilds and alliances, participate in Guild vs Guild PVP combat for realm domination, quest, explore, farm, trade, craft items of mythical power, and most importantly of all:

DivineIcarus - Divine Icarus - Best Icarus Server! [Awesome Graphics, Level 70, and much more!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Running in a full party/raid has never been more fun!

“Party with your friends to take on difficult dungeons”.

Divine Icarus takes this notion very seriously, and that’s why in Divine you can run ALL dungeons in game as a full 10man raid in order to encourage group play in big parties and help new/undergeared players clear harder content!

In Divine, there is a progression path that leads to endgame gear for everyone, be that hardcore or casual, solo or group play.

Are you ready to experience the best Icarus Server in existence?

144 free ellun boxes every day, way more than any other server out there!

► Active and highly skilled, experienced and motivated Admin team that adds more content
constantly, like new/modified/reworked npcs, drops, mounts, mobs, even whole new dungeons!

► Increased number of max party members from 6 to 10, or in other words, run ALL current (and future) dungeons in game as a 10man raid with increased drop rate, which promotes group play in big parties and helps new/undergeared players clear harder content!

► Reworked Content: Added Master Mode in Fractura 10man raid with mythical grade difficulty & drops!!! Improved loot from Red Revolutionary Base (Scarlet Harbor) Bosses & Dungeon Bosses. Divine Icarus Legendary dungeons drop more rare drops and have way better drop rates for existing rare drops!

► Weapon Soul Charge feature that gives +20% more dps when using skills!!! (Feature first time presented on western audiences)

► Better Mythical gear succession crafting rates / Cost of McBain Zelnaris Recipes & Packages reduced by 25% !

► Better reversing rates!

► Better taming rates!

► Increased Guild member capacity (lvl1 guilds start with 40 members and each guild level increases the guild’s capacity by 10)!

► PC Café / Roulette that allows you to win awesome rewards every day!! (Feature first time presented on western audiences)

► More convenience in gameplay, featuring modified NPCs that sell more stuff, like Ores for crafting, placed in all major areas and inside the Guild Hall, along with a Mailbox NPC in all 3 Guild Halls as well!!!

► Drastically improved Ellora Shop that includes awesome stuff as 6 slot bracelets/ancient-sewing familiars, drop rate-tempering rabbinis/more stat talismans than you have ever seen and much much more!

► And last but not least, Divine Icarus allows you to use Reset + Derank protection when tempering +5 Mythical Grade Armor & Weapons, thus giving you the rare privilege and the opportunity to unleash the Full Power of the God of Ruins and temper your Zelnaris / Bloodless Items all the way up to +10!!!!!

Are you up to the task?

Join Divine Icarus Open Beta and take the action to the next level!

News and Updates || Divine Icarus
Divine Icarus

Server Regions:

Brazil
North America (Canada)
Europe (Netherlands)

Screenshot:

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Approved.

Hello. Please add the location/country of your server's host and at least one in-game screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE'. You have 48 hours to do so before your thread goes to the archive, thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Approved.

Hello. Please add the location/country of your server's host and at least one in-game screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE'. You have 48 hours to do so before your thread goes to the archive, thanks!

I'm sorry, I had forgotten to add those into my posts. They have been addressed. Everything in the header. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm curious, what's the game? All I see is Divine Icarus, but doesn't say what the game is. Is it ragnarok, flyff, anything?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Consider me in :p

edit : i'm still getting rekt by even low level mobs and this is the reason why i quit ICarus before .. need more exp rates to have high level advantage against mobs .. also we need better gear pack if that possible since mobs hits hard

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, this is actually the best Riders of Icarus server at the moment. Trust me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there non-target combat?
Yes, there is!
I'm curious, what's the game? All I see is Divine Icarus, but doesn't say what the game is. Is it ragnarok, flyff, anything?
It is "Riders of Icarus"!
it's Riders of Icarus

Indeed.
the best server.
Thank you very much!
Consider me in :p

edit : i'm still getting rekt by even low level mobs and this is the reason why i quit ICarus before .. need more exp rates to have high level advantage against mobs .. also we need better gear pack if that possible since mobs hits hard

We have addressed the level curve issue and we optimized the leveling grind! Now you won't have the issue to keep up with the level curve! Make sure to check the game out. We have almost everything from the latest Icarus Client and much more than all other Servers, custom dungeons, and much more!
Yeah, this is actually the best Riders of Icarus server at the moment. Trust me.

Thank you very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi can you help me with this issue?

always white screen after server selection on NA server only
its only on NA server i cant select character but on EU server its fine
IGN: Belva
NA Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's keep saying updating launcher and 30mins passed nothing happen

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you contact the owner of this game directly?
Of course, on Discord!

We have added our forums!
(https://forum.divinegames.to/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)

Added much more content, last update:

- Implemented Crafting failstacks system on myth items which may increase up to 30%!

- Fixed Auction House Search (Marketplace search function not working)

- Removed spire rng on the following floors: 4, 9, 11, 16 and 36

- Enhanced Ranger class,

one Intelligence adds 3.5 Magic Attack (increased from 2.3 to 3.5)

- Applied patches into enhacing server stability (crashes are becoming more and more rare, yay)!

- Fixed the "This item cannot be purchased" bug whilst trying to buy 90 days premium more than once

- Added "1-click" feature on the following packages:

Kherim Ore x5 pack

Fragment x5 pack

- Added the following items in cash shop:

[SIZE=small]Appearance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Blessed Archlord's suit[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Archlord's suit[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Lucky Boxes[/SIZE]

Crescent Lucky Box

Supreme Familiar Lucky Box

Jackpot Lucky Box

Ica Day Special Lucky Box

Enigmatic Lucky Box

Poyo Lucky Box

Ica Lucky Box

Event Shop Lucky Box

Legendary Dragon Lucky Box

Full of Item Gift Lucky Box

Full of Tempering Stone Gift Lucky Box

Full of Familiar Gift Lucky Box

Legendary Familiar Honeypot

Legendary Pet Honeypot

Lucky Honeypot

Good Luck Box

Event Special Lucky Box

White Day Lucky Box

Windfall Premium Lucky Box

Golden Holiday Familiars & Pet Fortune Box

Legendary Familiar Crescent Lucky Box

Reload Lucky Box

Awakening Lucky Box

Awakened Boss Familiar & Pet Orb Random Box

Twilight Pet Lucky Box

Void Pet Fortune Box

Enjoy ;-)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know how to play/open 02 account/app Divine Icarus on same PC ? I like to play 01 Priest + 01 Berserker for Dungeon :D

Back