Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dragon Nest] EternalDN - DARK AVENGER class Released !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] when selecting channels village / turtorial disconnect can not enter into the village, I wear file ex80

Razeen Ahmad - [Dragon Nest] EternalDN - DARK AVENGER class Released !! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] when selecting channels village / turtorial disconnect can not enter into the village, I wear file ex80

Razeen Ahmad - [Dragon Nest] EternalDN - DARK AVENGER class Released !! - RaGEZONE Forums

you img does not work ..please upload somewhere and link. OR post on our forums.

RED DRAGON NEXT will be released in the NEXT PATCH !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help !! when selecting channel disconnect and all I have to disable the firewall, I use the file EX80 of TrueDN

?? You can't use files from other servers.. They aren't the same.. Download the official EternalDN client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My feed back time
Goods
1. Fast leveling from 1 to 80
2. Great Active players for Raids Community
3. free to play in many levels.
4. Get everything you need
5. Great pvp events all the time

Bads
1. Not all the main story quest are functional some are buggy and not working properly
2. Lag fest once you go to the next main town
3. The Community are over competitive be aware of the troll fest of players
4. Game Moderators are not very supportive

Overall
Well if you want to be overpowered and get to level 80 really fast and don't care about the full Story content of the Game. I have to say this Private server of Dragon Nest is Perfect for you. The Private server is great for pvp and raids community. Game Moderators not very responses with technical issue. The game play does feel decent and the game control feel accurate.

I am giving this thread a 2/5 stars

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess what, everyone? Eternal DN has just released the Lencea class!! That's right. Along with this update comes a huge 20% rebate event all week long! This is the first server to release the fully functioning Lencea using the updated client. They also have a new limited edition +30 Vortex Geode (1 time purchase per account) that instantly makes an item +30!

Don't miss out on this and more, because there is even more in the works. What more could EDN be releasing after ALL this content? Have you heard of the MACHINA class? That's right! She was just barely released in Korea and she will be coming to EDN very soon as well!

What are you waiting for?! Join EDN now!

Eternal Dragon Nest

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess what, everyone? Eternal DN has just released the Lencea class!! That's right. Along with this update comes a huge 20% rebate event all week long! This is the first server to release the fully functioning Lencea using the updated client. They also have a new limited edition +30 Vortex Geode (1 time purchase per account) that instantly makes an item +30!

Don't miss out on this and more, because there is even more in the works. What more could EDN be releasing after ALL this content? Have you heard of the MACHINA class? That's right! She was just barely released in Korea and she will be coming to EDN very soon as well!

What are you waiting for?! Join EDN now!

Eternal Dragon Nest
:thumbdown: no thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lencea class has been released!
Machina Class coming soon!
Main Post Has been Updated!
Lag issues have been resolved and more staff added to adjust for our bigger player base.
^__^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been playing on it for a few days everything seems stable have no issues about this server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't login to game and account panel in website X_X Website says that my password is wrong.
Edit. Plus I can't reset password
Edit2. I played it yesterday just fine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game freezes every 5 mins or so.... hopefully this is just a tech issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont use games own borderless mode.... I use Borderless Gaming 7.9 and so far i have not got any freezes

Back