Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dragon's Prophet] AdeptGamer Dragon's Prophet Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We are currently hard at work preparing an update that is currently in it's beta testing phase which will lay the groundwork for future content, updates to game mechanics, overhauling of our textures and much more. We will also be working on bringing new dragons to the game, diversifying dragon families and adding some new ones, and making dragons more useful than they are currently in the end game.

We have GM Events every Saturday at 4-5PM PST, and 11AM-12PM PST (we alter each week to provide more coverage to our players). This weekend will be at 4-5PM and as always will feature a nice reward, a lot of player activity and a little bit of torment provided by the GM team. To view our maintenance and event schedule you can check out our network calendar: September 2017 | Adeptgamer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
3x Exp Rate
3x Drop Rate
1x Gold Rate

Terrible rates and awful rewarding system for a private server , i don't see any generosity for newcomers except pushing them to donate , when will some devs learn that people don't have to be associated with social activity ( like discord ) to be rewarded , i hate when private servers does that , i would rather wait for the official upcoming server and feel confident to pay for it than feeling robbed by some random private server devs .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Terrible rates and awful rewarding system for a private server , i don't see any generosity for newcomers except pushing them to donate , when will some devs learn that people don't have to be associated with social activity ( like discord ) to be rewarded , i hate when private servers does that , i would rather wait for the official upcoming server and feel confident to pay for it than feeling robbed by some random private server devs .

It's 3x the rates of the official game, and paces it so you do not lose out on leveling too quickly, but helps to bypass the tedium of grinding endless for content. It also helps extremely with gathering the materials for Laedis, which are intentionally set to low quantities by the original developer.

We do not reward people for being on the Discord; the only requirement for being on the Discord is if you participate in beta testing, and that is so that we can get information faster and provide answers faster.

As far as rewarding people... We give out a newcomer pack that gives you a marketplace hydra, inventory, dragon lair and dragon stable unlocks, XP orbs to get to level 65, and gear for level 60 to help you bypass the early content that most people do not like doing.

I also strictly tell people to not donate unless they can afford to, or if they want to. The majority of things in game are available for free, with the exception of a handful of exclusive dragons (which you can also essentially get for free with the free Credits system on the forum). We also do a weekly GM event advertised on the homepage (and the calendar) where we usually give out a dragon or gacha, as well as utility items.

Regarding the 'update' to the official forum... It's been two years since they released an update, there is no actual news from the developer of the game (Runewaker) on any of their official Taiwan channels of communication, and what has been implied is changes to the base system, but not much in the way of content (they have promised updates however).

I would love to see them do something with the game again, I really do. However Gamigo is well known for their constant PR shenanigans, and they're also well known for never really delivering on their promises. They have promised updates for 2 years for Dragon's Prophet, and it does not take long to do updates to the game. There is a 30% finished zone, and a unpopulated dungeon that are both available and could have been easily finished and released in less than a month.

In comparison, our team has been hard at work on refining our code so that we can do fixes to known engine, game and client bugs and have been planning for quite a bit of source code. We also interact with our players much more than any other server (I know at least 80-90% of the community personally, with the exceptions of new players which I assumed you were).

I'm sorry you felt as if our server was only trying to prey off of our members, or that EU will offer you a better experience. If you do come back, feel free to message me in game (I have a character on most of the day), and I'll gladly give you the starter pack I think you missed, as well as let you know the next event time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As someone who plays off and on with this server I can say that this is server and its development is more than amazing and competent. On top of being helpful they are in active development to improve and add things to the game that makes the experience overall enjoyable no matter the play style of the person. Im a filthy casual myself .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We recently updated the backend for our store to offer more functionality, more ways to earn Credits (our free method of obtaining in-game currency) and eventually add more payment methods. You can read more about the changes here: https://adeptgamer.com/threads/upcoming-store-update.1261/

We have also activated the Christmas event after fixing the event system in game. We will be running the seasonal and special events more often in game from now on.

https://adeptgamer.com/threads/black-friday-sale-christmas-event.1277/

Back