Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dragon's Prophet] AdeptGamer Dragon's Prophet Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Dragon's Prophet][AdeptGamer][NA] Dragon's Prophet Online

AdeptGamer - [Dragon's Prophet] AdeptGamer Dragon's Prophet Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Dragon's Prophet is an action MMORPG that takes place in the war-torn land of Auratia. Choose between four classes (Guardian, Oracle, Ranger and Sorcerer) to take on evil forces such as the Shax, the multitude of dragons and other players.

Boasting over 400+ dragon's spread across 16 families, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Compliment your characters class by choosing the appropriate dragon, teaching it the appropriate abilities and specialized dragon skills.
AdeptGamer - [Dragon's Prophet] AdeptGamer Dragon's Prophet Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Dragon's Prophet Online: Dragon's Prophet Online
Starter Guide: Dragon's Prophet Starter Guide
Network Site: AdeptGamer Network
Download: Latest Client Download
Discord: AdeptGamer's Discord

3x Exp Rate
3x Drop Rate
1x Gold Rate

Over 400+ dragons to tame, ride and go into battle with!
Large player housing system
Dedicated PvP area with weekly guild battles
Dragon Arena that allows you to pit your dragons against other dragons
Dragon eggs that can be found in the wild and hatched for a chance at rare dragons
Ability to turn any weapon or armor into costumes
A large world full of lore, hidden quests and constant events
Daily Login & VIP Rewards
Server Location: Canada
Primary Languages: English, German, Brazilian

Minimum Requirements:

CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
GPU: Nvidia 8600 GT or equivalent
HDD: 20 GB free storage capacity

Recommended Requirements:

CPU: i3 3220 3.3 GHz Dual Core or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Nvidia GTX 460 / AMD HD 5850 or equivalent
HDD: 20 GB free storage capacity

Last edited:

Uke

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Approached game thinking it was janky from my experience with the official OBT. Was pleasantly surprised by how fun it has gotten.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Current Event:

Starting March 1st we will be running a login event spanning the majority of the month.

Here is the full list of rewards:

Day 1 - Day 6: 99x Server Megaphones (XP orbs were removed due to abuse)
Day 7 - Day 9: Components for making Thadrea (102 Orange Set)
Day 10: 200,000 Gold Ticket
Day 11: Ferocious Duality Egg
Day 12: Skitter Egg
Day 13: Jadeite Wing Egg
Day 14: 300x300 Land Warrant
Day 15: Chaotic Terror Egg
Day 16: 20x Academy Knowledge Enhancer
Day 17: 20x Academy Dragon Soul Crystal
Day 18: 20x Academy Skill Crystal
Day 19: 5x 100 Laedis Academy Provisions
Day 20: 50x 10,000 Dragon Provisions
Day 21: 50x Morgath Invocation Orb IV
Day 22: 5x Dragon Egg Restoration Liquid
Day 23: 5x Bag Slot Unlock Card
Day 24: 5x Bank Slot Unlock Card
Day 25: 50x Advanced Repair Hammer
Day 26: 25x Attribute Transfer Demon Crystal
Day 27: Darksteel Armor Set
Day 28: 20x Academy Training Whip
Day 29: 10x Miraculous Costume Transformation Elixir

You can see the official post here: Event - Dragon's Prophet Re-Opening Event | Adept Gamer

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We will be running in-game GM events this Sunday, and begin alternating timezones each week to cover North America, Asia and Europe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have any manual patch please put it on website so i can download update and fix these
I tried to open laucher with 2 other pc in different locations, still got this

zxAjRSK - [Dragon's Prophet] AdeptGamer Dragon's Prophet Online - RaGEZONE Forums

If i enter game with dp_x64, i would stuck at 92% loading screen

KL6SUwq - [Dragon's Prophet] AdeptGamer Dragon's Prophet Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have any manual patch please put it on website so i can download update and fix these
I tried to open laucher with 2 other pc in different locations, still got this
If i enter game with dp_x64, i would stuck at 92% loading screen
This is an issue with Dragon's Prophet in general.

Try using "Teleport to Artecia" which is to the left of character selection.

In the future you're better off getting support either on our website, or our Discord.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Day 1 - Day 6: 99x Server Megaphones (XP orbs were removed due to abuse)

So is there anyway for newbie can reach the old players ? maybe 99x XP orbs as a gift for level 10 players or something. I dont think i would need megaphone that much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So is there anyway for newbie can reach the old players ? maybe 99x XP orbs as a gift for level 10 players or something. I dont think i would need megaphone that much
We ended up having to remove it because people were abusing the orbs and it was requiring us to do an investigation into a few hundred accounts.

EDIT: If new members message me on Discord until April 1st, I will give out the 600x XP orbs manually. Conditions are they must be new accounts that do not share IP with any other account, and do not use a proxy or VPN.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally downloaded the client, after months of asking myself if I should play the game or not due to its size of the game and terrible my WiFi.
There's quite a bit to do in the game, and if you suffer from Pokemon-itis it's got a lot of variation for dragon spawns.

I've also recently done my best to try to minimize the pay for convenience aspect, as that tends to be the wall that most people hit. If you check your mail you should find two dragon lair and dragon stable expansion cards, and we re-do the login rewards each month.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our grand opening event ends tomorrow night, and we will no longer be giving out XP Orbs to level people to 108.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're running a referral contest on the server that will run until April 15th.

The top referrers will get $5 and $10 worth of Diamonds, while the top 5 referrers will get a mystery gift at the end of the contest.

All newly referred (non-alt) accounts will receive 99x XP Orbs.

You can find full details here: Announcement - New Player Drive | Adept Gamer

The contest is open to new and old players, so if you've been on the fence about playing, and have a few friends you can convince to play with you now would be a good time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently added a starter pack for the first character created by new players, especially those moving from the EU server. It contains the following items to help people get situated:

Code:
13x Supreme XP Orb (Enough for level 65)
1x Level 60 Purple Armor Gift Box (Includes weapons)
1x Duality Egg (Marketplace Hydra)
999x Megaphones 
2x 200,000 Gold Coupons
10x Phantom Dolls
2x Sealed Master Repair Hammer (7 Day)
2x Seal Breaking Powders

This is on top of what is already included in each character within their mail, and whatever event reward we are giving out that week from the weekly GM event.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lot of changes and work has been done in the last two months since the last update.

State of the Network

The first of which is a look at what has been worked on, what is currently being worked on and what plans for the future we have: Announcement - State of the Network | Adept Gamer

The biggest change is we're preparing a large update for Dragon's Prophet to move to our own code base which will allow us to begin overhauling mechanics, adding new functionality, and a larger focus on content. This update is currently in early beta testing as we do not want to introduce bugs to our players, and want to keep the game experience as consistent as possible with as little intrusion as possible.

There is also some information regarding additional games that we have planned that are either in development, or close to release.

New Registration & Purchase System

The second announcement is related to our new integrated registration and purchasing system which we've rolled out the first stage of yesterday: Announcement - New Registration & Purchase System | Adept Gamer

The system was built with flexibility and ease of use in mind so that players should have no issues with registering or managing multiple accounts. In regards to the checkout process, this has been optimized to be as simple and quick as possible to lessen any headaches players will have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This makes me happy AND erect! Give them cookies plz
Not sure about cookies, but we do give out pebblecake (temporarily makes you smaller) during GM events on Saturday (time slots alternate and can be found on our site calendar).

Back