Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Eden Eternal] Eden Eternal Vendetta!

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Information
Vendetta Gaming Network is proud to announce the launch of Eden Eternal Vendetta! We will be hosting this game and providing awesome future custom content and a great experience for this awesome game. We hope everyone will come along and enjoy the game with us!

http://ee.vendettagn.com

Features:
Latest Server Files
Max Level: 100
Level 80 Awakened Class System
and more!

Rates:
x8 Exp
x8 Drop
x4 Gold

Server Specs:
32gb RAM
2tb HDD
1gbp/s connection

Get your free starter pack for just logging in and creating a character!

nofxpunkerbrian - [Eden Eternal] Eden Eternal Vendetta! - RaGEZONE Forums

Get all of the following items!:
x1 Dank Scroll
x1 Cotton Candy Alpaca (7 days)
x1 Eternal Flame Thorn Dragon (7 days)
x1 Icegem Snowflake
x1 Heavy Legacy Armor Set
x1 Light Legacy Armor Set
x1 Cloth Legacy Armor Set

Images of the Game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you keep picking these terrible games to make into Private Servers, and then close them few weeks later? Pick some good games for once and maybe they'll stay open for more than 2 weeks.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why do you keep picking these terrible games to make into Private Servers, and then close them few weeks later? Pick some good games for once and maybe they'll stay open for more than 2 weeks.

Hi,

We've never had a game open for only 2 weeks and closed it, lowest time we have had a game was 6 months and that was due to me not being to work on as many games due to work.

Sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. downloaded , account registred , try to log in game and suprise the account is inccorect even if i logged on web .
What is wrong ? suspecting keylogger idk, websited gone down after few minutes

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi. downloaded , account registred , try to log in game and suprise the account is inccorect even if i logged on web .
What is wrong ? suspecting keylogger idk, websited gone down after few minutes

Lol what? VGN been around for 8 years we wouldn't key log.

We have a forums please go there for help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For real though. If you didn't have time before, what is to say you wont have time now? If anything we'd like to see your old servers come back... or at least a better MMO.... like Aura Kingdom.

Hell, why not bring back scarlet blade? You seemed to drop everything out of the clear blue and to be quite honest, if your community is so big, you should bring back what it was as a hole. Not quite fair as the person stated above did. I've seen almost all of your servers drop off the face of the earth. And Scarlet Blade was new and it just dropped off. You need to make up your mind man.

Either way not interested in Eden Eternal, but I know that the Vendetta community usually does things well when it comes to their games. So if you are interested in Eden Eternal, I'd give it a go here.

Though i still stand by that you should bring your old servers back and stop closing them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Though i still stand by that you should bring your old servers back and stop closing them.

yeah dragon prophet is and was a awsome game you should work longer at the game
i am sure it will bringt many player because its really a good game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I have to say that I don't want to waste my time if you are to keep up on shutting down the privater servers for just 6 month even tho your scarlet blade private server one of the best private server. but don't get your hurt Bash. you do need to keep your privater server more open to the public.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok to all of you that is complaining about VG closing down their servers and think running a private server is easy, here is something for you to think about.

Servers are based on the community and player-base.
For a server to keep running you will need to pay the server costs.
To pay the server cost you will need donations.

So tell me again how you would keep a server runing with 15-25 players and no donations when the costs are 150-250$/month?

Conclusion:

No players = No donations = No server.
Players = Donations = Server up and running.

They closed down Scarlet blade because they player base dropped like hell without anyone donating to keep it alive, don't sit and expect another outcome of it. EVERY server no matter which game you play will close down as soon as there are no donations funding it to be up and running. I get why VG closed so many of their servers. but again, they are coming back with more awesome servers. Like at the moment there are 200+ daily players playing EE. Now in 6 month if the player base drop down to 10-20 daily with no donations coming in, expect it to be closed down. But if the player-base is still 200+, except it to be up and running. Easy as that.

Sorry for this offtopic post.

OT: Could you do something to reduce the amount of lagg in-game? Driving me crazy :x

Reaction score
Ok to all of you that is complaining about VG closing down their servers and think running a private server is easy, here is something for you to think about.

So tell me again how you would keep a server runing with 15-25 players and no donations when the costs are 150-250$/month?

Conclusion:

They closed down Scarlet blade because they player base dropped like hell without anyone donating to keep it alive, don't sit and expect another outcome of it. EVERY server no matter which game you play will close down as soon as there are no donations funding it to be up and running. I get why VG closed so many of their servers. but again, they are coming back with more awesome servers. Like at the moment there are 200+ daily players playing EE. Now in 6 month if the player base drop down to 10-20 daily with no donations coming in, expect it to be closed down. But if the player-base is still 200+, except it to be up and running. Easy as that.

OT: Could you do something to reduce the amount of lagg in-game? Driving me crazy :x

Actually it all depends who runs the server. A young teenager with no life and job can't keep the server running, however someone with a solid job/career will not shut down a server just because his monthly donations didn't come in. Donations are perks and a profit for the owner to spend on tampons or something, it's not a necessity as you put it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually it all depends who runs the server. A young teenager with no life and job can't keep the server running, however someone with a solid job/career will not shut down a server just because his monthly donations didn't come in. Donations are perks and a profit for the owner to spend on tampons or something, it's not a necessity as you put it.

Yes of course there are other factors like you've mentioned. I just put it out as simple as I could to get people to understand why servers are closing down. I mean is it really worth spending 200 bucks of your own on your server with 10 players playing? Ok for one month to try to make it work but after 3 months? People needs to understand it's not easy to run a server. Its another thing if you got a job that gives you extra 1,000$ each month you can spend on the server, but lets be real here. Without a player base there is no point in keeping it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Conclusion:

1. I know that. I've been running private servers for multiple games over the course of 8 years now and I STILL host my dead servers that no one has been playing.
2. Unless you buy a server box at home and just get really good nets. Either way.
3. Not really. Like I said I hosted a server for 8 years. I used ADs or Iphone apps to pay off my web domains. After I got a job, I pay out of pocket without asking a dime to the community.

Server does not need to run on donations. If you can't afford a server without donations, you shouldn't have one. I know vendetta makes plenty enough money as I doubt B[a]sh is coding all these servers out of thin air and being functional.

Server only closes down if the owner decides they want it to close. Plain and simple.

Vendetta was the only server to my knowledge that has a Scarlet Blade source file. There are people who will FLOCK to that as they would wish to stay away from aeria games as much as possible. As long as bash is smart with the Donation/Vote shop, People will love it. Like I said, I have the same source files from 8 years that support no players but I still keep them up to keep the players that DID play a nostalgia feel. Even though they aren't around as much anymore. I pay out of pocket.

It doesn't ALWAYS come down to money. However we are talking MULTIPLE servers that got shut down from vendetta. Not just one. ALL of them.

And if that was the real case? I don't think vendetta would host a game that no one has ever heard about and looks atrocious. *I'm not talking about Eden Eternal, I'm talking about that other game that is currently being hosted by Vendetta.*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had few questions. Where does server place ? Are those server rates higher edeneternal.to (the one shut down few month ago)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. I know that. I've been running private servers for multiple games over the course of 8 years now and I STILL host my dead servers that no one has been playing.
2. Unless you buy a server box at home and just get really good nets. Either way.
3. Not really. Like I said I hosted a server for 8 years. I used ADs or Iphone apps to pay off my web domains. After I got a job, I pay out of pocket without asking a dime to the community.

Server does not need to run on donations. If you can't afford a server without donations, you shouldn't have one. I know vendetta makes plenty enough money as I doubt B[a]sh is coding all these servers out of thin air and being functional.

Server only closes down if the owner decides they want it to close. Plain and simple.

Vendetta was the only server to my knowledge that has a Scarlet Blade source file. There are people who will FLOCK to that as they would wish to stay away from aeria games as much as possible. As long as bash is smart with the Donation/Vote shop, People will love it. Like I said, I have the same source files from 8 years that support no players but I still keep them up to keep the players that DID play a nostalgia feel. Even though they aren't around as much anymore. I pay out of pocket.

It doesn't ALWAYS come down to money. However we are talking MULTIPLE servers that got shut down from vendetta. Not just one. ALL of them.

And if that was the real case? I don't think vendetta would host a game that no one has ever heard about and looks atrocious. *I'm not talking about Eden Eternal, I'm talking about that other game that is currently being hosted by Vendetta.*

I haven't been with Vendetta as long as other people.
I first played the Dragon Prophet server they had, which did get shut down yes but that did NOT result in SB being shut down.
They started running Laghaim.
SB got shut down.
Laghaim is still going.

So I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion of :
However we are talking MULTIPLE servers that got shut down from vendetta. Not just one. ALL of them.

If that was the case Laghaim would have been shut down on the same day SB did which it did not.

There's a reason why Laghaim looks so awful...
Laghaim was one of, if not, the first 3D MMORPG and has been going for over 15 years (as far as I'm aware) and the original developers aren't known for improving their games...
Also the popularity over the West has never been as good as it has been in the East.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it me or the UI is so buggy.. windows ingame are glitching out and cant click stuffs.. i tried out all resolutions and settings but same results.. the worst part is the quest windows are glitching out and cannot be clicked so it's quite frustrating..
ci2j22Q - [Eden Eternal] Eden Eternal Vendetta! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For real though. If you didn't have time before, what is to say you wont have time now? If anything we'd like to see your old servers come back... or at least a better MMO.... like Aura Kingdom.

Hell, why not bring back scarlet blade? You seemed to drop everything out of the clear blue and to be quite honest, if your community is so big, you should bring back what it was as a hole. Not quite fair as the person stated above did. I've seen almost all of your servers drop off the face of the earth. And Scarlet Blade was new and it just dropped off. You need to make up your mind man.

Either way not interested in Eden Eternal, but I know that the Vendetta community usually does things well when it comes to their games. So if you are interested in Eden Eternal, I'd give it a go here.

I feel you on this but being the only guy developing these games time is everything to me that's why I pick my projects wisely now. Back when I had the time I said yes to a few projects I shouldn't have and I pay the price for that with the network's reputation. But given the network's reputation we bring A class games almost every time that isn't just vanilla and away we go. I spend a lot of time learning the game and writing tools I spend no time asking for help and this is why when we bring games it works out well a lot of the time. Dragons Prophet was a flop the server costs were 1k+ because it was so heavy on system requirements and with a 15gb client and 11 people playing who weren't donating you cannot ask me to be happy to run that for very long and so I didn't. The only other game with a short lifespan was Champions Online and that was one of the silly projects I chose to rush into without getting my head into it but again that never reached past beta stage. Besides those games we've had year old games scarlet blade was 2 year old before we shut it down and our reasons behind shutting it down was because the game was heavily dependent on faction wars and 99% of the server chose 1 faction to win. They asked for pvp but never helped us out and every system we done to fix the situation failed. As well as income dropping and people leaving like crazy it's safe to say we didn't have an audience to continue except a few hackers who were ruining the servers economy with a injection hack even aeria couldn't stop for a while so we had grounds and means to fix it but after a long time of us fighting and helping the server the community didnt care.

I understand you though perfect world and other games we hosted were awesome and I'd love to go back to them but they're old games that have no means for unique content, they demand x10000 rates and I am a fan of making challenges and fun systems not a high rate pvp server were people spend more time on your back instead of playing the game its not fun in the end.

yeah dragon prophet is and was a awsome game you should work longer at the game
i am sure it will bringt many player because its really a good game

I really wish we could have but it was not meant to be.

When you spend 6-8 hours a day writing programs, patches and doing tickets to a high community this is no longer considered something for fun, people want a pserver environment but expect an A Class staff system there to help their every needs and this is not something a set of tampons is worth.

is it me or the UI is so buggy.. windows ingame are glitching out and cant click stuffs.. i tried out all resolutions and settings but same results.. the worst part is the quest windows are glitching out and cannot be clicked so it's quite frustrating..
ci2j22Q - [Eden Eternal] Eden Eternal Vendetta! - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a bug with the game, reinstall it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT : nvm fixed it.. deleting client config file then running the patcher then verifying it worked out

Last edited:
Reaction score

I was just about to post the same thing... All the skills VGN has they pick garbage games over and over! VGN should have stuck with Atlantica like planned or even start a Neverwinter PS... Sorry but Eden is a ugly and junkie game!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Vendetta Gaming has made several amazing choices when it comes to games they host and they have had some bad ones. Eden Eternal is a very good choice for them it's better looking then most other MMORPG's in its category also it has some of the most unique content across any MMORPG not limited to it's class system, overall content, and guild system. Killerwoody If that's the impression you got when/if you played then I suggest trying it again. Now you have an A class staff and community with it gives it all the more reason to play.

Back