Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Eden Eternal] Eden Eternal Vendetta!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok. this is not a new game and i got 1GB mem used

And got 2 windows of chinese bug, after that a "send" window, then closed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so is it me or is the cash shop prices expensive? 6900ap for 100 eden crystals o_O,decides against donating.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to create a private server EE... please give or sell me source of game.

Reaction score
Question about Eden Eternal.

I play that game before years ago. But I hate the bags. Only way to increase bag space put 10$ bill per 10 space inventory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Official is better than this vendetta server. They actually nerfed the gold drop rate and everything people sell on the market is ridiculously expensive and there's no free crystals. Play eden was a good private server too bad the admin gave up on it.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A lot has went on since I last updated:

- New awakened classes (Illu and Shaman, other new ones will come once we're finished testing and fixing their bugs)
- New custom maps, mounts, equipment and fashion.
- We actually update the archive :)

Come a long to our forums and get a full detailed list, we have an active community and staff and we're not shutting down anytime soon.

How is the 18 weeks of no patches working out for you?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aSH do you have updated client for direct download?
the client at website is Version: 4
i suppose that EE Vendetta is currently v9 based on its patches.
tia xD

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
aSH do you have updated client for direct download?
the client at website is Version: 4
i suppose that EE Vendetta is currently v9 based on its patches.
tia xD

I'll be updating the clients very soon for everyone as theres a few patches.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you keep picking these terrible games to make into Private Servers, and then close them few weeks later? Pick some good games for once and maybe they'll stay open for more than 2 weeks.

I play EE in this vendettagn server, it work fine until now. I love the staff too, they active to know what player want and solve player problem, [GM]Jordan was the most active gm as I ever meet, [GM]Vivi too active in forum to solve player problem.

if you compare to Aeria GM ??? I only meet aeria GM 2 times in my 4 years of game, but in vendetta i meet them more than 10 times in 4 month.

real example :
in game [GM]Jordan ask if there any sugestion to game, then I ask him to make custom pet (Petra / Corken Boss) as pet,
he take a note of it and 2 or 3 month later it released the custom pet.

I dont know if you got bad experience on other game , but as Eden Eternal i would give rank 9/10 on game quality , it nice graphic anime, nice social, nice game play, not as terrible games as you stated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hola disculpen buscando juegos mmorpg veo que sacaron un servidor privado ami gustaria que pudieran poner en español ya que no pude jugarlo se que es lo mismo pero en otro idioma pero me gustaria volverlo a jugar en español aun tengo la instalacion del español, o si pueden orientarme como hacer un servidor en español privado soy programador pero aun estoy en un nivel medio bajo me gustaria modificarlo aun siendo yo el unico que juege pero me gustaria recordar esos tiempos T-T por ultima vez o almenos que programas y como se modificarian

google traductor

hello sorry for looking mmorpg games I see that they took out a private server I would like to put in Spanish since I could not play it I know it is the same but in another language but I would like to play it again in Spanish I still have the installation of Spanish, or if they can to orient myself as to make a server in Spanish private I am programmer but still I am in an average level under I would like to modify it although I am the one that plays but I would like to remember those times TT for the last time or at least that programs and how they would be modified

Back