Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ether Saga Online] Ether Saga Origin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aerrow - [Ether Saga Online] Ether Saga Origin - RaGEZONE Forums

Ether Saga Online was the origin of a game that is today called Ether Saga Odyssey.
The game that once brought joy and many satisfied hours of gaming has been gone for almost three years.
I am glad to announce that the first ether saga online private server is now here!
"Ether Saga Online is now the origin of our server, Ether Saga Origin."

We will open the server for beta on wednesday (19th of March), so make sure to register and on the launch date we will also add the download links to the forums.
Our official website will not be used in beta, so make sure to visit our forums for downloads and others!

>>Beta Website<<
Forum
Facebook
Twitter

Server Specifications
- RAM: 16 Gb
- Processor Speed: 3.10 Ghz
- Connection: 1Gbps
- Hosting Location: Paris
- Name of Host: Online

Current rates
Experience: 3x
Drop: 3x
Gold: 5x
Quest Reward: 2x
Vocation Experience: 2x

We are soon in beta. During the beta we'll make final adjustments and more importantly, recruit staff members. For those that care to apply for certain positions such as GM or Moderator must make an application , which will be available from on wednesday the 16th on our forums.
Our Official Website will not be available during the beta, instead we have a beta website that will only be used for registering and voting purposes. Everything will be found on the forums aswell.

There will be many discussions regarding the server development during the beta so if you have any ideas or opinions, make sure to tell us.

Outside the original game features that are already provided, the goal is to host two events per week.
One ingame and one on the forums so people will have several ways of showing their talents and win magnificent prizes.

There will be two event GMs hired. They will be hosting the same ingame events during the week, but in different time zones, GMT -5 and GMT +1.
People will only be able to participate in one ingame event per week and we will control this by using participation sign ups on the forums, so there will be no misunderstandings.

The prizes on the events can be anything from E-Bucks to rare pets, but this depends on the event itself and the event GMs request.

We will adapt the server so the game experience will be as close to the "official" as possible.
The server rates are low in order to make the game experience more competitive.

The server is fully working and we have realms are available, Realm 2-15.
The server is set in UTC -3.
Ether Saga Origin provides you with a dedicated staff team who's committed to improve the gaming experience during your stay.
The idea is to have things scheduled so there will be no inconvient updates. Though, there may be a time when a maintenance will be forced upon us and the server must be updated immediately.

E-Bucks can also be gained by voting each 12th hour and the maximum amount of E-Bucks you can get per day is 5.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome!! I really hope this server is successful :D

Hoping this will be a great server, and good luck to you and whoever your staff is/will be!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you!
Some persons have had issues logging into our forums.
You must register twice at the moment, for forum and ingame.

We will also be hosting many forum events during the beta, winning in this events will give you an advantage once

We will announce more information regarding the beta and Ether Saga Origin on our forums in an hour or two.
Something that might be good to know, after the beta we will implent a referral system, so if your friends refer to you when they register and reach lv 45 you will be given a reward.
As said, more information regarding Ether Saga Origin will be available on our forums later on today.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still waiting for a high rate ESO server :|

Reaction score
lawl.. well but i think medium rates are fine though.. last time there was a high rate it was chaos.. since you get left out on gears as you level so fast.. i think the best rates are x5-10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
^ u tried this server? how about cash shop?

Reaction score
^not yet.. im about to when im finish with my loads of work lawl no idea atm what's up with this server.. imma report when i've tried it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not that hard to do levels actually.
It has taken me about 3 days to reach lv 80+.
Regarding HR, we will have an opening sale when we have our official release/opening. Meaning, all fashions will be available, we are considering to put in some special mounts aswell.
More information regarding beta/opening will be on our forums.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will fashion prices be reduced on this server? I remember that most of the fashions were 10-15ebs, which is a lot for visuals. I like how one ESO ps (that i wont name) reduced fashion prices a lot, so people can focus more on buying important stuff, and not vote 6 times in 3 days to get 1 piece of fashion.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Considering to that you don't need ebucks as much as you do in odyssey we won't reduce the fashion prices.
You don't have to buy much items from the heaven respository that is essential to become good in Ether Saga Origin.
You mainly have to buy aux and perhaps items to make mount/pets.
We have already lowered the prices on Log of Growth and Red Banded Yarn so you will have it easier collecting materials.

Anyhow, we have not lowered the fashion prices, though there will be monthly sales on 3 fashions and 3 rare one will be available each month aswell.
There will also be an opening sale where we will add all fashions to the heaven repository and lower the prices with X%.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, it is true that back in old eso we didn't need much ebs for gearing, like we do now in Odyssey.
Fair enough then, monthly sales sound good, would be cool tho if we had several types of items on sale, and not just fashions. Like Ginseng Fruit for example, or auxiliary packs. Anyway, thanks for responding! I'm really excited about this server, and I really wish it survives for a long time because that was the game I fell in love with, and not this thing that replaced it!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server has now been opened.
Donating and voting will be enabled soon.
Visit our site/forums for more information regarding download etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not good to have high rates for this game because you will lvl to quickly and won't be able to enjoy the game. However what would make this game better is if you offered some free cash shop items or the option to buy premium items in the stores.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not know where they are.
I wiped my pc as this game is the most worthless investment and there is only the obnoxious community left playing.
Try to find some chinamen or try to contact other people, and do use your best manors. Spelling out you want the files will never get you far.
You will have to pay for the files, so if your plans are to get them for free, go join the squad with no pockets.

As long as the origin server is up, do not expect to get your hands on the files, but I am no longer in charge of this server.
I wish I could have provided you with the files, but I do not have them.
Contact pisanbon. He and another chinese are the ones with the files. He might not answer as he got deepfried chicken in his pants and do not have time to answer.
Overall, give up on eso, go wait for another mmo like it or find someone capable of scratching the old eso files from pwes backup dbs.

Back