Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom

Reaction score
NsP2Ydw - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

New to Fiesta?

Take a look at the following to familiarize yourself with some of the many elements of the game:
Classes –

Currently, there are 5 classes in Core Fiesta: Archers, Fighters, Mages, Clerics, and Tricksters. Archers are a ranged class that uses bows and crossbows. Fighters are a close-ranged class that use one or two-handed swords or axes to deal damage. A Fighter can equip a one-handed sword and a shield, or wield an axe or two-handed sword. Mages are a ranged class that uses staffs and wands. Clerics are a close-ranged class that uses maces and hammers. Clerics are used to heal and resurrect other players because they are the only class that has that ability. Tricksters are close ranged class that uses Claws or Dual Swords to inflict damage. Tricksters also use Souls collected from enemies to increase power and gain effects on attacks.

Advancements –

Each class has three ranks offering a specific path to follow.

At level 20, players may undertake a quest to promote their character's class to the next rank: Clever Fighter, High Cleric, Hawk Archer, and Wiz Mage respectively.
fiestanerd69 - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

The second rank is achieved by undertaking another quest that is only available once a first rank character has reached level 60 (Warrior, Paladin, Scout, Enchanter, and Renegade).
fiestanerd69 - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

The third rank lets you choose between 2 types at level 100 (Knight or Gladiator, Guardian or HolyKnight, Sharpshooter or Ranger, Wizard or Warlock, and Spectre or Reaper).

For more information on Fiesta, please feel free to visit Core Fiesta | Home, navigate to ,at the top of the page.

Shops and Available Items

To provide you, the community, with a continuously fun and new environment, we will be adding custom content to our server on a regular basis. This content will consist of, but not limited to, costumes, instances, bosses, houses, pets, accessories, weapons, weapon skins, mounts, and much more. Here is a preview of what we have implemented in our server so far:

Costumes Shop:
UUEsLT5 - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Lucky Capsule with Cash Shop items:

Accessory Shop:
6B1XI1R - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

General Shop:
2h2fEzE - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Mini-Pets and Mini-Houses Shop:

Custom Shop:
xcwyQ0G - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Dance Shop:

Mount Shop:
5mX6PVY - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Weapon Skin Shop:

In Game Cash Shop:
4nntWH0 - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Making Money:

Coins Per Hour (CPH): Do you not have time to maintain elrue creation, do you want to continue to play or AFK and gain coins for use in the item mall? Then this is the system for you. By just playing the game you will earn coins which you can spend in our cash shop.

Elrue: We understand that some players like to use elrue as a source of income, so we have added this option back into the game, making sure that it is kept balanced alongside out other methods.

Coin Drops (CD): We know that players like to earn money while playing the game, so as an alternative we also offer coin drops up until and around the level 50 area. It's easy once you know how it works and the areas to obtain coins from.

Green Drops (CD): So you're a high level, you want to make some money by killing monsters. Then do just that, green weapon and armour drops have an increased chance of dropping and sell for an increased price to NPC merchants.

Copper Ore: Don't want to kill monsters for gold? Don't feel like going AFK and can't manage your Elrue creation? That's fine because we've also raised the price of Copper Ore. You can now sell Copper Ore for just as much as Elrue. Go to the mining cave and mine away! Collect Copper Ore (Low Quality) and sell it to merchants for profit!

Join in the Fun:

izvDupJ - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

- Ready to dive in? -

Lets get you started then! Simply follow the steps below to start playing:

1. Register an account for our game: Core Fiesta | Register
2. Download and install our client: Core Fiesta | Download
3. Launch and update the client.
4. Once updated, simply launch and enjoy!

- Links -

Home: Core Fiesta | Home
Forum: Core Fiesta Forums
Register: Core Fiesta | Register
Download: Core Fiesta | Download
FAQ: Core Fiesta | FAQ

- Videos -

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Game crashed a couple minutes ago and unable to start again.

Launcher loads fine though. After input of login details launcher flashes and disappears.

Also... the damn forced voting... I ain't liking that much. It's the one thing that has put me off recent Fiesta private servers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Kreeate If you click the home button it should close the vote page. Also not sure about the crash. Which map are you in? Is there an error? Only thing I can advice now is to try restart your PC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kreeate If you click the home button it should close the vote page. Also not sure about the crash. Which map are you in? Is there an error? Only thing I can advice now is to try a restart your PC.

I was in Roumen when it crashed. Was busy making Elrue. I tried the vote bypass, but as soon as I close it the launcher closes as well.

Let me restart my PC and see if that makes a difference. Thanks for the response so far :p

MrFarbodD

Restarting PC seemed to do the trick! Also, the vote bypass now works. Thanks very much!

I really like this server so far and I'll hopefully spend many hours playing it :thumbup:

Reaction score
Glad you like it. We hope to bring our players an exciting new experience in the near future, so keep an eye out for that.

If you have any other issues or questions let me know or ask someone on our forums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Come and join in on our new video event. There are some awesome prizes to be won!

Event Page: Core Fiesta Video Contest

First Place:
  • 15000 Item Mall Coins
  • Onyx Crown
  • Angel Wings Mount (or any mount of your choice)
  • 110 Armour Set (+7)
  • 114 Untruthful Weapon (+9)
  • Core Fiesta Director Costume
  • Core Fiesta Event Costume
  • Forum Director Badge
  • 60 Day Gold Subscription
  • Any New Feature or Bug Fix (within reason)

Second Place:
  • 10000 Item Mall Coins
  • Gold Crown
  • Angel Wings Mount (or any mount of your choice)
  • Godly Aura
  • 110 Armour Set (+5)
  • Forum Director Badge
  • 30 Day Gold Subscription

Third Place:
  • 5000 Item Mall Coins
  • Silver Crown
  • Angel Wings Mount
  • Normal Aura
  • 110 Armour Set (+3)
  • Forum Director Badge
  • 30 Day Gold Subscription

Last edited:
Reaction score
Everyone is friendly and willing to help. There are guides and tutorials on the forums made by the staff. Make sure to check it out if your stuck or feel free to ask on the shout box.

Reaction score
Holding Some more events, come check them out!

Are you the creative type? Create an interesting, humorous, or impressive St. Patrick's Day-inspired screenshot, video, art, comic, or whatever you can imagine. The winner will get an assortment of St. Patrick's Day goodies. Every entry will get an Attendee forum title + a bonus entry into the Pot of Gold draw. Click here for more details. If you need ideas on what to make, checkout the event thread or ask other users for help. Make sure to enter as everyone is a winner and there is a great chance of winning!

Want to win an easy 50 gold? Every day throughout March, post your in-game name on the event thread to be entered into a grand prize draw of 50 gold, 5,000 Item Mall points, plus other goodies! Even if you don't win, you'll still get an Attendee forum title. Click here for more details. All you have to do is post your name on the event thread to be entered into the prize draw. To do this you simply have to create a forum account and post your in game name on the contest thread.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
well, the server is pretty well balanced, as far as i can see, the population is in the low side, but everyone is helpful.

i'm suggesting that the rankings on the website be removed for those players and guilds who've been inactive for over 3 months. its a turnoff when we see so many top players and guilds, but none of them ingame, which may mean that a server is already passed its prime.

And also, maybe add a pop count on the website, be it real or fake.

that said, its a good server overall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what does mean ''ballanced'' experiance cause i really wanna know how much of my life gonna take me to hit cap .

Reaction score
what does mean ''ballanced'' experiance cause i really wanna know how much of my life gonna take me to hit cap .

Balanced experience rates means that it is not too fast that you can get to cap in 1 or 3 hours and it is not too slow that it would take weeks or months like official. But if getting to cap is your only goal then this server may not be for you. Also the recent cap raise introduced a new difficulty in getting to max level from 105 onward.

Back