Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fiestanerd69 - [Fiesta] Core Fiesta | Professional | 24/7 | Balanced | Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
ONE OF THE BEST OF THE BEST PRIVATE SERVER OF ALL TIME. YOU CANT GET BETTER THAN THIS. YOU WONT GET BORED . POEPLE HERE ARE AWESOME, THE GM ARE AWESOME .

why I am using caps...Because................duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ITS TRUE THIS SERVER IS THE BEST. this one will wanting to KEEP ON GOING so stop by and COME THIS AWESOME PLACE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a guide on how to effectively level in the Abyss? Only using white gear seems not that effective. Id ask on the forum, but apparently im a known spammer somehow :?::?:

Reaction score
@Seipherwood Your IP was flagged as spam by another forum you registered on and because we use the same spam security, you were blocked when you tried to register at Core Fiesta. I've white listed you now, so you should be able to register.

As for levelling up, then you can check out the guide here: Getting Started - Guides - Core Fiesta

I suggest you try to party up with other players. Depending on your class, it could make it harder to level up. If you are a fighter, it will generally be slower because your class is aimed at single targets, whereas classes such as archers and mages have some AoE spells which help them focus on killing large groups of monsters. Of course if you're a cleric, you should not solo as it will be very difficult because a cleric is a support class, so try finding someone who can help you out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mini update.

Patch Log #044 - 26 Apr 2016
- Fixed Secret Lab room spawn bug (Credits to Markiiee for the script).
:eek:tt: wow another awesome new update, One the best and decent Fiesta Online privater server Around Keep up The AWESOME WORK :thumbup:

Back