Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GrandChase] Reborn - S4 Eternal Version (Opening 28.08)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GrandChase Reborn - S4 Eternal Version (Opening 28.08)

Hi everyone, i have good news!
GrandChase is not died, we are opening an S4 Server Eternal.

The open beta will be started in 28.08.2015, you can check more news about the server into our website or facebook page.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grandchasereborning
Forum: http://www.grandechasereborn.com/forum

terzo - [GrandChase] Reborn - S4 Eternal Version (Opening 28.08) - RaGEZONE Forums

terzo - [GrandChase] Reborn - S4 Eternal Version (Opening 28.08) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As well as the member Bryan that, very good, wish I could study such files but for now I'm happy to be able to play this Server Season Eternal.

Congrats to your team.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where did you get s4 server files english version? Did you guys buy it in gamerage? I analyze the server it seems some scripts are directed to gamerage. LoL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm excited to check this out, I had been playing an older server, but it's dated and the rates are far too damn high. I'll edit this comment with how I feel about it.

Sub Edit: This is the Grand Chase I was looking for, great season, great features, seems bug free, I'm so happy with this. The current other server that is being advertised is a buy-in beta, season 1, not all characters are unlocked, and the rates are 15x experience. It's ridiculous and it's garbage, this is great. It's the authentic GC feel. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back