Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
Launcher issues are fixed.

Non english speaking players are normal if the game has no region locked. But there are many who can speak english. You can detect them by the Guilds.

Hello Warriors of Ellora,
there will be a Community Event on Sunday. At 8pm GMT+1
Where SubZero and Younha will be hosting three Events for you guys!

for more informations, click here

[EVENT] Fun times! (THIS SUNDAY!) | Project Icarus Online

Has population increased since nexon's release, since the NA ver is literal trash with the bugs and broken drop rates also the slow updates to content level ect.. biggest issue with this pserver was little to no population past 2-3 guilds of like 20 ppl each.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They've promised this plan ever since the start of the game, and I think it would be reasonable now to bring it up again, since the server does have a lot of people now.

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
Seems a few guilds from official are fed up with Nexon's slow progress and expensive prices so they seem interested in this server. I feel you guys will need to start making an effort to advertise in Nexon's server or somewhere that people can see so more traffic can come. Think it would also be wise to try and centralize the server location so we all can get a decent ping.

Reaction score
Seems a few guilds from official are fed up with Nexon's slow progress and expensive prices so they seem interested in this server. I feel you guys will need to start making an effort to advertise in Nexon's server or somewhere that people can see so more traffic can come. Think it would also be wise to try and centralize the server location so we all can get a decent ping.

1. There is no way to centralize a server. Either europeans have a good ping or the NA population has a good ping. The atlantic ocean will always result in a 100-300 ms ping which is noticable in these sorts of games.

2. Advertising on Nexon's server or trying to reach Nexon's player base more openly is a surefire way to get your server closed for good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is a completely mistaken and false advertising to say this server has any player. Game is extremely lacking activities, forum is full of old posts from months ago. The only thing you could do is to try to hard butt to grind hundreds of quest all the way to 60 and then you don't feel like doing anything anymore. Rented L-set looks pretty awesome but barely help you survive the end game while you're playing by yourself. Everything is running on Ellun, you've got 15 from daily quests and 5 from votes everyday, so 20 in total and that's the amount of time you can chat on Shout box. Auction is completely useless since everyone just put whatever the hell they want without thinking about the economy with no one to feed on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most people are 60. Its pretty hard to find someone at low level map.

For now we do not open an other Server. We want to have first 1 big Server with enough people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most people are 60. Its pretty hard to find someone at low level map.

For now we do not open an other Server. We want to have first 1 big Server with enough people.

I'm talking as a lv 60 player myself.
Besides, you have a higher chance to see people at low level map because they were running dungeons or fishing.
Obviously we're not looking for a new server since this one is barely alive. Do something to change it. I'm not gonna grind my a** of to tame a beast just so I can admire it...on my own.

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
The server died a long time ago friend and me played this till 60 did some hard stuff with a few others but when told it was maybe no more then 100 people online and they all stuck to themselves or some didnt even speak english it sucked. No pvp and no real fun. The dev's fail to make it interesting to really capture the player base knowing the official is a p2w garbage fest they don't really capitalize on it and make it interesting for more players to join.

Also you don't think of people out side the EU who could join the game it's hosted to fit the EU player base which has hardly any at all the rest of us in the NA/AU/SEA sections just lag. It's not fun and that's why you wont see a lot of people on your server.

If you can't handle it sell the files and let other people make servers maybe one of them will have a better solution then you have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, we have updated the game to the newest korean version.

That means:
- New Class Idol
- Newest lvl 60 Dungeon and Extreme Dungeon
- New Fishing Spots
- Guild Halls/Room
- Familiar Farm
- Rebirth Tempering
- New Costumes ( Pentagram/Wings/Costumes)
- New Sets ( Mythic lvl 60 Weapons / Accessories and Legend 60 Equipment / Sets )
- Client Optimazion
- Reworked all Drops and Fishing ( Easy to get Torkai, Rodesh, Tishuan legend Familiars through fishing )
- English language got translated from a korean translator.
- New Special Daily Tab(Get your Legendary Growth Weapon and use it with lvl 1. Stronger then Karasha +20 )
- Sprint Mode feature
- Permament Karasha Gear after you reached lvl 40.
- And alot more. Everyone we asked loved the Update. It feels like a new Game :)

We listened to peoples suggestions and made them true on this update :D

You get each 15 minutes you are online a PCBunny Box. It includes PCBunny Coins and Elluns (1-50 Range random value )

So you get easily Elluns with just beeing online. So people who can't donate still can get alot of Elluns with just staying online.

Cash Shop items can be bought with Elluns only.

lWGR87Q - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Torrent needs more seeders. I'm on a 100Mb/s connection so once I'm done downloading at 400b/s I'll go ahead and seed at 1Mb/s in order to get the torrent out to more folks.
[Edit: I need more seeders so that I can get all the files downloaded so I can seed it in return]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Update 14.03.2017]
Party Drop rate increased !

This new patch modifies the Party drop rates to these values:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD
Party size of 1 gives a Drop Bonus of 0 %
Party size of 2 gives a Drop Bonus of 10 %
Party size of 3 gives a Drop Bonus of 20 %
Party size of 4 gives a Drop Bonus of 50 %
Party size of 5 gives a Drop Bonus of 100 %
Party size of 6 gives a Drop Bonus of 150 %
Party size of 7 gives a Drop Bonus of 0 %
Party size of 8 gives a Drop Bonus of 0 %
Party size of 9 gives a Drop Bonus of 0 %
Party size of 10 gives a Drop Bonus of 0 %
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW
Party size of 1 gives a Drop Bonus of 0 %
Party size of 2 gives a Drop Bonus of 30 %
Party size of 3 gives a Drop Bonus of 50 %
Party size of 4 gives a Drop Bonus of 100 %
Party size of 5 gives a Drop Bonus of 300 %
Party size of 6 gives a Drop Bonus of 450 %
Party size of 7 gives a Drop Bonus of 550 %
Party size of 8 gives a Drop Bonus of 600 %
Party size of 9 gives a Drop Bonus of 650 %
Party size of 10 gives a Drop Bonus of 750 %
Also We have changed the drops of Temple of Sands (Legendary Difficult) to increase more Alsas drop. ( Same chance as Elders Floating Fort )
So both are worth to go in.

So what are you waiting for? Group up and get much more loot ! :)

Also how do you like the new Idol Magician Class? Here is the trailer of him.
Coming to us soon :)

Like our Facebook page so you don't miss any giveaways or news :)

Right know there is a 500 Elluns Giveaway to 3 random winners.

500 Ellun Giveaway

We are working to make the korean version of Icarus Online easier and more player friendly without any p2w Cash Shop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 15.05.2017

Server Changes:
Increased Taming chances for Heroic and Legendary familiars (in testing Phase)
Added Metal Leviathan in Exarahn Badlands

dnZZwo4 - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ProjectIcarus

I was interested to know how long it takes you to code an MMO emulator?
As my SF1 / PointBlank emulators took me roughly 4 months each (Both are FPS), im also interested to code an MMO emu but would like to know how long roughly does it take :p

Im interested in Dragon Nest!

Btw, it looks like you have done a great job!! Good luck!!

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump. :)

We gonna open a NA server with the release of the Magician class. (You need to create a new character)

DeltaTrix You can pm me and i can tell you more about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back