Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ping request are disabled. We have right now a problem with our website. Somehow the firewall is blocking certain users for a hour or more. We still need to find out why. Just try to open the website in few minutes/hours later. And it should work.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
ping request are disabled. We have right now a problem with our website. Somehow the firewall is blocking certain users for a hour or more. We still need to find out why. Just try to open the website in few minutes/hours later. And it should work.

Maybe, press F5 twice ? Some ddos protection mechanisms requires a second attempt to validate the user, in case you are receiving an intensive hit. :)

Btw, firewalls do not block users, unless you blocked IP Ranges, but then it wouldn't be only for a hour, but permanently.

DDoS Mitigation systems may cause what you said, and that's generally due to an incoming attack, mitigating attacks doesn't means it will work like if there were no attacks, so keep that in mind.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What a challenging site to open.

Could you please just provide me the Mega link for the client, so I could download the client first instead of wasting my time waiting for me to somehow get in site base in luck.

Unknown Place
Reaction score

Could you please just provide me the Mega link for the client, so I could download the client first instead of wasting my time waiting for me to somehow get in site base in luck.

Asian networks are often problematic as well. :p (When trying to access content outside).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Link

Although it's weird how I can access the website while you can't even though we're in the same country plus I have not encountered any problems so far in getting in their website/forums ever since their thread was put up.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Link

Although it's weird how I can access the website while you can't even though we're in the same country plus I have not encountered any problems so far in getting in their website/forums ever since their thread was put up.

Asian countries are often the source of many DoS/DDoS Attacks performed everywhere, it is not a surprise that something like that may happen, as for example if your ISP have too many infected users (I'm speaking about zombie, botnets), you may notice exactly that, since parts of it may blocked due to attacks coming from the same network. (Even Ragezone, sometimes gets attacked by this region).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Link

Thanks, well I did visit their forum and site before. I have no idea why today, I can't access the site or even the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is working except Raid system. As we never tested them. But we are working on fixing this too. Everything else is working.

Reaction score
papka it's an emu. Title :[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)
It would be nice if ProjectIcarus tell us exactly what that is functional and what is not implemented at this time.

He say about emu, but server 1:1 Retail Kr/Jp(i dont search and see any bugs with quest, geo engine, or other), for make this emu he need one more year and good team :D

I think he dont wont a problem with offical server, and say about emu. This is normal practice for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you post a config file that fit for lower performance?

I use win7-64bit and got only 4GB ram, It's not enough during loading game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this error... please help me
ProjectIcarus - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums
ProjectIcarus - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just get not enough Memory, crash at 82% Ram
I don't usr Virture Memory for breaking my Disk.
So any way to lower RAM require?

Right now i didnt tested anything like that. It would be better if you just buy another ram slot. It helps alot for everything.

About the korean error, look in forum i gave you the solution. Your missing vcredist 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back