Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We know that, but this game only allows numeric passwords. So we had no other solution for this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is only 1 fb comment. But he received his currency after some minutes. Sometimes it's not instantly there.

Reaction score
I tried it out! It's a pretty game but that's about it. The skills are lame, the game play is super slow the quest grind is sad. A high rate server based on pvp it might be ok but as a stock mmo it's very boring! I might try to mess with it some more but I don't feel the temptation that other games give me to give it more time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 06.13.2016
- Added Stygeaa ( High level PvP Map )
- Added Integration feature
- Added Gender Change Voucher in Cash Shop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting gameguard 114, I posted a bug report on your forum and am awaiting a reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting gameguard 114, I posted a bug report on your forum and am awaiting a reply.

Admin gave up helping me quickly; no further help after 2 days. Wouldn't donate to this server if I were you guys, lack of support is the first sign of a server that'll run away with your money.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Admin gave up helping me quickly; no further help after 2 days. Wouldn't donate to this server if I were you guys, lack of support is the first sign of a server that'll run away with your money.

Not like admin have to be 24/7 and babysit everyone with evry single issue.People usually Got more important things like REAL life get that on your mind. Anyways i gave up after few days took to much time to lvl up but i See a future :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did told you what is wrong. Its a software i assume. Every PC is different, so i can't tell you what kind of programs you have and what could be the problem. Im not sitting infront of that PC. Its you, so why dont you look what could be the problem. You said your antivirus is turned off ( If its really fully off, then it must be a software which cause it )

Also im not there to fix everyone PC problems. I can only say what could be wrong from expierence. If the user dont want to try stuff then what should i do then?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Warriors of Ellora,
We'll be updating our Website to add the following.
​​

• Voting System. (Vote for Ellun!)

As of today you are now able to vote for Ellun!
There are two pages where you get to vote for us, So make sure you vote!

Here is how you do it!

Step 1:

Step 2:

• Hit the "Vote" Button.

Step 3:

• (First Vote Link.) Xtremetop100. Click on it, wait for the site to load, verify that you are not a "Robot", click "Vote for Project Icarus Online -NEW" and you are done with the first link!

Step 4:

• (Second Vote Link.) GTOP100. Click on it, wait for the site to load, do the "Fun Captcha" and click on "Vote for Project Icarus Online -NEW" and thats it, enjoy your free Elluns!

NOTE: You can see that you voted correctly if a timer starts on the page you voted on. To make sure you REALLY DID IT just REFRESH our Website.

Update 01.07.2016
- lvl 1 Guild starts now with 40 members. Every guild levels gives you 5 more members.
- Decreased the needed exp to level up a guild by 50%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone knows how to fix this?
ProjectIcarus - [Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator) - RaGEZONE Forums

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
Server is pretty good, but with low population in the leveling Areas and it seems to be no English speaking players and when they are on its very off hours no where near NA/EU times so it's pretty lonely. With the official server capped at level 25 and probably on the route of pay for power it seems this server is a good choice. Just wish the population of English speakers and overall people was higher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher issues are fixed.

Non english speaking players are normal if the game has no region locked. But there are many who can speak english. You can detect them by the Guilds.

Hello Warriors of Ellora,
there will be a Community Event on Sunday. At 8pm GMT+1
Where SubZero and Younha will be hosting three Events for you guys!

for more informations, click here

[EVENT] Fun times! (THIS SUNDAY!) | Project Icarus Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back