Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Iris Online] NoScrubs - Win/Linux/Mac

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sedy - [Iris Online] NoScrubs - Win/Linux/Mac - RaGEZONE Forums

Download: Iris Online Download

Running on dedicated hardware in North America with DDoS protection
Game and community language: English

RATES
All rates are custom but original retail content (monsters/quests) have the following rates:
x15 Experience
x15 Skill Experience
x15 Quest Experience
x15 Skill Experience
x15 Drops
x8 Monster Drop Gold.
x15 Quest Gold
+10 Safe Enhance (items are never destroyed)

The amount of experience required for levels 1-65 have been reduced considerably compared to retail requirements.
Regular Double Experience events are held at the weekends.

ABOUT
If you ever played Iris Online before and found it lacking, you should really try NoScrubs Iris Online. The server is constantly being developed with new features and content, even though the original retail version development was cancelled over 4 years ago.

The server has been up and running since March 2011 and has never closed down or wiped due to lack of players or lack of donations to keep it going. Accounts with max-level heros are never wiped so if you had a max-level hero it will still be here waiting for you.

If you never played Iris before, what are you waiting for? Give it a try now!

REQUIREMENTS
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 computer with 2GB free RAM and a processor and graphics card made in the last 6 years or possibly more will run Iris just fine.

Linux with Wine 1.61 or above or PlayonLinux
MacOSX 10.8+ with Wine 1.61 or above or PlayonMac
(Extensive changes have been made to the Iris Online client and launcher/patcher to make it more compatable with Wine and the experience is good - you can find a HowTO at the website)

CUSTOM FEATURES
Battle Pets
Collect Monster DNA from almost any monster in the game and use it to create a Battle Pet. Pets can level up, evolve, learn skills and equip armor and fight by your side and support you with heals and buffs. You can keep upto 6 pets in your stable and switch between them instantly.

3rd Jobs
Custom 3rd jobs and skills.

Reputation System
Earn reputation with different factions and gain access to vendor discounts, recipes, and other goodies.

Armor Reforge
Reskin your armor to look like another armor of the same type. Full info.

Weapon Reforge
Reskin your weapons by using schematics or another weapon of the same type. Full info.

Daily Gifts
Get free stuff just for logging in every day. Full info.

Shopping Mall
Shopping mall with armor and costume live preview. Full info.

NPC Exchange
Many NPCs now have exchange stores that will let you trade in certain items for other items.

Upgradable Mounts
Slot your mount with new Runes that increase movement speed or make you immune to debuffs whilst mounted.

PK
Set yourself PK enabled on nearly any map, earn and lose Karma depending on your PK actions, hunt Chaotic players for gold rewards. Full info at the website.

Artisan Assistant Skill
Gather precious metals from new ore veins around the world and create rings, bracelets, necklaces, medals and even mounts. Full info.

Treasure Bandits
These guys will randomly appear around the world and if you catch them they have a chance to drop mounts, armor, weapons and other goodies. Full info.

Daily Quiz Event
Answer some Iris related and general knowledge questions and get yourself some bonus experience and gold or even Scrub's Tears or Moolah if you win.

Friends & Couples
Earn and maintain RP with your friends and even get married, granting you both a title that gives a bonus to drops and gold gain. Full info.

Blacklist
Block annoying people from interacting with you.

Revenge List
A record of players that killed you, revenge is sweet.

Fortune Telling Stall
Use your tarot cards and spreads to give other players reading buffs. Collect enough Tarot Points and you can buy new spreads or even a title. Full info.

Cloaks
Your hero can now equip a cloak in the new Cloak slot of the armory. Cloaks can be purchased with Scrub's Tears or Moolah from the Shopping Mall or vendors in Terminus and Sandfall Desert.

More Space
Additional Quickslot bars (skill bars) and keybinds + more inventory space.

Config
Customisable viewing distance of monsters, players, npcs and objects.

Config
Ability to turn off experience gain for the campers.

Config
Ability to turn off individual parts of your costumes and costume accessories.

Interface
Completely custom and redesigned interface.

Starter Package & Leveling Mails
New heros start the game with several temporary premium items, potions and armors and receive a levelup mail every so many levels with some tips and items attached to help you with the levelling process.

Fame System
Earn Fame Points by killing dungeon bosses and world bosses. The player with the most Fame Points at the end of the week earns a crown for the next 7 days, granting stat bonuses.

Honor System
Earn Honor Points for winning battlefields. The player with the most points at the end of the week earns a crown that grants stat buffs for the next 7 days.

Chaos System
Earn Chaos Points for killing other players on PK enabled maps. The player with the most points at the end of the month wins a crown that grants stat buffs for the next 28 days and the top 3 of each class are awarded Chaos Fragments that can be spent at a vendor. Full info.

Fire Pit Daily PvP Event
The Fire Pit is a Free4All PvP enabled arena that hosts a Treasure Chest event every day. Collect fragments from the chest in the middle of the pit and get yourself a title. Also a chance of Scrub's Moolah.

Aeterna Battlefield
A capture the flag type battlefield for up to 18 players per side that opens every other hour. Full info.

Battle of Atlantis
A deathmatch style battlefield for up to 18 players per side that opens every other hour.

Custom Terminus
Redesigned Terminus town map with much more space and new areas, new vendors, and dungeon masters.

Sandstorm Desert Map
Level 86+ map with new monsters, quests and entrance to new dungeon Golden Temple and public raid dungeon Catacombs.

Custom World Bosses
Many custom world bosses including Lost Mysterion, Cringer, Livid, Ulric, Nereus, Frigid Queen Glaceon, Namazu and Cletus with more coming soon.

Custom Dungeons
Lots of custom dungeons and new difficulty modes added to the existing retail dungeons including Circus, Decomus, Laioha, Wood Garden and Temple of Atlantis.
Hard and Insane modes for raid dungeon Hall of Crystalisk including new boss Rhinestone.
Magic Tower solo stage based dungeon
Hall of Elements solo stage based dungeon
Guard Snow Mountain stage based dungeon
Time Lost Caverns dungeon
Von Stein's Mansion dungeon
Golden Temple dungeon
Catacombs public raid dungeon
Wonderland dungeon

Item & Monster Database
Find out exactly where an item drops or details of a monster, including screenshots and comments in the nsDB, NoScrub's Item and Monster database. Accessible from the website or directly ingame.

PREMIUM ITEMS & CURRENCY
Since a lot of people like to call the Pay2Win card at servers these days, NoScrub's is very keen to make things fair for those that cannot donate and strives to always have alternative ways of obtaining premium items, be that by earning the currency in some way or by making similar items available for another currency.

Scrub's Moolah is our cash currency. It's obtained by donating to the server but can also be obtained for free in several ways: Fire Pit Chest, Quiz Winner's Envelope, dungeon drops, Daily Reward and you can now also earn Moolah by doing daily battlefield and dungeon quests.

Scrub's Tears is our voting currency. It's obtained by voting for the server daily but you also get 2 for every hour you are online and more from the Daily Gift, Quiz Winner's Envelope, Daily SlotZ, chests and even monster drops. You can also buy a Tears of Battle for Battlefield Points or a Vial of Tears for Moolah.

Many cash items such as mounts, costumes and accessories are available for both Tears and Moolah, with the Moolah version being slightly stronger.

Titles that boost stats and have visual effects such as wings are sold for Moolah but several alternatives have been added to the game for those that cannot donate. These include winning the Fire Pit event and collecting enough fragments, using the Tarot Stall to earn Tarot Points to buy a title and earning Chaos Fragments from the monthly PK event to buy a title. Many world and dungeon bosses also drop titles that have been given a boost to lessen the gap between those that can and cannot donate.

Both currencies are fully tradable so are often found for sale on street stalls or the auction house.

MAJOR UPDATE RELEASED - NOVEMBER 2016
Level cap raise to level 100
3 brand new maps with new monsters, quests and drops.
2 brand new dungeons.
2 more difficulty modes for Von Stein's Mansion.
2 more reputation factions.
New armor sets, weapons and accessories.
New world bosses.
New battle pets.
New Grand Master rank for Assistant Skills Artisan, Cooking and Alchemy with new recipes to collect.

Join now and get your hero ready for the upcoming update, coming late November!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a older version , will that work ?... i will try the game again .

I'm afraid not no, the game is heavily modified and updated constantly, you would need to download the proper client from the website.

It's a pay to win private server if you are into that.

If you consider a server that sells items for real currency pay to win, then fine, it's pay to win. This isn't some fly by night retail copy server that pops up for a few weeks or months and then closes down when the owner gets bored of it, it's been running for years, it's been developed for years, and server's do not run on thin air.

A lot of changes have been made to give players that cannot donate the same opportunities as those that can - you can even get the cash currency, Moolah, for doing daily quests now. If this was a pay to win server that would not be possible would it.

I will quote from the main post as you may have missed it:

PREMIUM ITEMS & CURRENCY
Since a lot of people like to call the Pay2Win card at servers these days, NoScrub's is very keen to make things fair for those that cannot donate and strives to always have alternative ways of obtaining premium items, be that by earning the currency in some way or by making similar items available for another currency.

Scrub's Moolah is our cash currency. It's obtained by donating to the server but can also be obtained for free in several ways: Fire Pit Chest, Quiz Winner's Envelope, dungeon drops, Daily Reward and you can now also earn Moolah by doing daily battlefield and dungeon quests.

Scrub's Tears is our voting currency. It's obtained by voting for the server daily but you also get 2 for every hour you are online and more from the Daily Gift, Quiz Winner's Envelope, Daily SlotZ, chests and even monster drops. You can also buy a Tears of Battle for Battlefield Points or a Vial of Tears for Moolah.

Many cash items such as mounts, costumes and accessories are available for both Tears and Moolah, with the Moolah version being slightly stronger.

Titles that boost stats and have visual effects such as wings are sold for Moolah but several alternatives have been added to the game for those that cannot donate. These include winning the Fire Pit event and collecting enough fragments, using the Tarot Stall to earn Tarot Points to buy a title and earning Chaos Fragments from the monthly PK event to buy a title. Many world and dungeon bosses also drop titles that have been given a boost to lessen the gap between those that can and cannot donate.

Both currencies are fully tradable so are often found for sale on street stalls or the auction house.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've played this game and on this server for over a year on and off. I finally did quit. I've tried nearly everything that this server has to offer. It is in a way pay to win for example arenas players who donated and had the set would always nearly win hands down. It was really frustrating. But if you do spend a dedicated amount of time on farming and buying from others you will eventually get there. However it is not completely just free to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was not complaining about it being a pay to win server people, i was just stating the fact that if you wanted to be top player you would have to invest in the game. Also there is nothing wrong with pay to win privater servers.. I enjoy playing pay to win games from time to time just to feed my gaming addiction :) Also this iris online has been online for years without shutting down so they are pretty stable unlike other servers that open for 3 months grab your money and close.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was the GM for this game for about 4 years and I can vouch for this server.

Sedy has brought this game forward more than any of the past private servers whom have never survived and even outlived the last retail server. Like any game it needs funds and yes you are rewarded with items they do give better perks but like retail games and other games they offer similar services.

Sedy gives the currency as an item in the game that is traded with the NPC for the item. And it's also tradable among the players who can't afford to buy premium currency so those who are diligent and trade items or other types of currency in the game buy the premium users and get access to the same types of items. He gives fair opportunities to win free moolah currency via the events the admin and/or GMs offer to the players.

We worked side by side with Sedy to improve the game and we listened to a lot of the community to bring it thus far. And it's still that way. Everyday that man worked to get bugs fixed and work with others to create custom content for the players. It's a process but if you have ever wanted to give the game a try. It's a pretty decent sized game with various maps to explore and various people to meet. I've met a lot of gaming buddies and I was close to admins for a time. Came to know them as friends. I may have moved on to pursue things outside of gaming and don't have as much time to sit behind a computer.

The game doesn't hurt to try and the more the merrier. Bring a friend to play with on there. The buddy system works out a thousand times better and even some of the veterans of the game are willing to help. The forums have tons of guides and you can make posts to ask for help.

You'll be busy playing each type of class and race because there is a lot to explore and a lot of options for every character. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wings cost $75 a piece if im not mistaken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was the GM for this game for about 4 years and I can vouch for this server.

Hey Darc! Hope things are well and thanks for the comments :)

wings cost $75 a piece if im not mistaken

Correct, the top-level title/wings are indeed. Or you can get equivalents by farming tarot points, chaos fragments or by doing the daily pvp event, or of course by saving your daily quest moolah. It's the same with nearly all premium items on the server, there are usually alternative methods of obtaining them without spending money - but time instead.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can the server files be only extract and play ??? or it is only an instalable file ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously this server is actually really great, I just got in the server and I was already amazed on how much work was put into this server, there is a database and such, but I haven't yet interacted with people though.

But as a first time play through of the game and server, this is absolutely good for players like me who has no clue of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can the server files be only extract and play ??? or it is only an instalable file ?

The exe you download can be installed by opening it and will ask where you want to install or you can unpack the client folder from the exe using WinRar if you prefer. The client will run from anywhere, it doesn't need to be in Program Files, but make sure you put it somewhere without restrictive permissions otherwise you might have problems with the patcher and need to run it as Administrator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A major update will arrive very soon including a level cap raise, new passive class skills, new maps, quests, monsters, pets, and dungeons.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you copying everthing from MHKX?

I use many different games to make new content and features for Iris - as you know it hasn't been developed by the original creators for several years now, so I do what I can adapting code and content from other games to keep this one alive - is there some problem with that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I use many different games to make new content and features for Iris - as you know it hasn't been developed by the original creators for several years now, so I do what I can adapting code and content from other games to keep this one alive - is there some problem with that?

Nothing. Only exists NoScrubs and IRIS Thailand active for now, I'm glad you still continue with IRIS like me, but I want to see new systems and new ideas. :3

I am sad to know that the IRIS Online community for development does not exist, is easy to develop new things to IRIS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump... our level cap has been raised to level 100 and new zones, quests, items, dungeons, monsters, pets and bosses have been added.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess private servers would have to plagiarize a little from here and there to keep the server going.

Back