Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Jade Dynasty] Jade Dynasty Reborn | Low/Mid rate | PvE/PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
comper - [Jade Dynasty] Jade Dynasty Reborn | Low/Mid rate | PvE/PvP - RaGEZONE Forums

Best Jade Dynasty private server with constant 1000+ online players.
Part of Reborn Gaming Network.

Current game version: 5.1.0 - Imperial Lineage (20 classes)

Forum: https://forum.reborngn.com/index.php?board=40.0
Reborn GN: https://reborngn.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/WvCqqtk

Rates:
EXP x5
DROP x5
Gold x5

Features:
- Constant development. Weekly patches since 2018.
- Always higher version than any competition.
- Advanced website systems like automated PvP events, webshop and f2p lotteries.
- We reached content that was never released even on english language version official.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's a pity. It is one of the highest populated private servers, but the community is awful, especially on discord channel. Comper does nothing to temper users and he protects "his close friends" by ignoring their behaviour.
For a mod to say to a player "if you don't like it go to another server" ...that's bad marketing.

Reaction score
It's a pity. It is one of the highest populated private servers, but the community is awful, especially on discord channel. Comper does nothing to temper users and he protects "his close friends" by ignoring their behaviour.
For a mod to say to a player "if you don't like it go to another server" ...that's bad marketing.

I used to have a JD Server. Saying "if you don't like it go to another server" is not bad marketing, is reality. Sometimes players are too awful to deal with in a professional way.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I used to have a JD Server. Saying "if you don't like it go to another server" is not bad marketing, is reality. Sometimes players are too awful to deal with in a professional way.

One thing is to say that to a player who uses bad and rude language and another thing is to say that to a player that wants to help and comes with a feedback (in a polite and diplomatic manner) and come with suggestions that could improve the server. And trust me, their discord channel is a nest of wasps. They sting you at the first word you say that they don't like. They don't welcome players feedback and if you have the courage to say something in their general channel, they attack you in flock (the mods, those "privileged close friends" ,etc). Especially if you are a new player and you come with a idea...omg..it's like you insulted their mothers, so badly they take it.
Let's just say that after i donated 800 bucks and played 2 months i was sick of their attitude. So imagine how bad it was that i left by my own initiative. It was the most vile and toxic discord channel i ever met...and trust me, i understand the meaning of toxicity...i come from WoW.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am sorry such that you experienced such situation.
We can't control what other people think or if they like what you suggest or not.

Discord is just discord, I am sure in game you can still play how you like.
There's no inner circle belive me. I'm managing this server since some time and I know that any sign of corruption would kill the server instantly. I't won't happen here.

Anyway, if you still care please dm me on discord, maybe we can solve this situation somehow.
Best regards.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am sorry such that you experienced such situation.
We can't control what other people think or if they like what you suggest or not.

Discord is just discord, I am sure in game you can still play how you like.
There's no inner circle belive me. I'm managing this server since some time and I know that any sign of corruption would kill the server instantly. I't won't happen here.

Anyway, if you still care please dm me on discord, maybe we can solve this situation somehow.
Best regards.
Cut the crap comper. We discussed on dm and the only thing you did was to pretend that nothing happened. We both know that some people from your staff, especially Wasp, have "temperamental" issues. If they don't have the patience to speak with newbies and they think they are "gods", maybe you should think changing them.
I just wanted to warn anyone who wanted to join your server. If you do it, do it on your own risk.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do not play this server, is bad. Community, gms, and game developer is ddos other servers just to play his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back