Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kingdom under Fire II Global Server - The New Server is Begin !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Deluxevinct - Kingdom under Fire II Global Server - The New Server is Begin ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Hallo guys,I am coming here to give you inform about new server kufire2 :D
Did you play this game before? Well it will be a good choice to bring your friend here and play with us.
Deluxevinct - Kingdom under Fire II Global Server - The New Server is Begin ! - RaGEZONE Forums

-| Our Server Rate |
-
Permanent Buff Increase Acquirable Hero Exp X5
Permanent Buff Acquirable Troop Exp X5
Permanent Buff Acquirable Golds Exp X5
Permanent Buff Item Drop Rate Exp X5

Quest Acquirable Exp X3Quest Acquirable Gold X3
Quest Acquirable Normal Item Number X2

-| Feature - 5 Role |-

Gunslinger
Spellsword

Berseker

Ranger

Elementalist

-| Support 4 Language |-
English - Korean - Rusian -Taiwan

Do you expert in this game? wanna make some money from this game? Pm private :8:

And thanks for admin for approve our thread and we can introduce our server game to player Kufire2, they can join and play in our server.

Our Website
Kingdom Under Fire 2 Global Server

Our Forum Website
Forums Of KUFIRE2

Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/j8dBc7F

Facebook Fanspage
Facebook Fanspage

Please download this manual patch before play.
http://patch.uucheck.me/setup/KUF2ManaulPatch.zip

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got one question , do the battles still need stamina when entering dungeons ? I remember about a year ago when i enter instances you needed stamina points to enter.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i try to launch the launcher but it keeps saying update fails.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
´Downloading, wanna give a check.
But mate, the link to website isnt working, for everyones profit, correct it, so ppl will join correctly.
Aka. MaxDistroyer, greetings.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It seems to be up now. Was probably another DDoS attack by the people that also targeted their vindictus server, which has been experiencing severe issues over the past few days.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hallo guys,I am coming here to give you inform about new server kufire2 :D
Did you play this game before? Well it will be a good choice to bring your friend here and play with us.

-| Our Server Rate |
-
Permanent Buff Increase Acquirable Hero Exp X5
Permanent Buff Acquirable Troop Exp X5
Permanent Buff Acquirable Golds Exp X5
Permanent Buff Item Drop Rate Exp X5

Quest Acquirable Exp X3Quest Acquirable Gold X3
Quest Acquirable Normal Item Number X2

-| Feature - 5 Role |-

Gunslinger
Spellsword

Berseker

Ranger

Elementalist

-| Support 4 Language |-
English - Korean - Rusian -Taiwan

Do you expert in this game? wanna make some money from this game? Pm private :8:

And thanks for admin for approve our thread and we can introduce our server game to player Kufire2, they can join and play in our server.

Our Website

Our Forum Website
Forums Of KUFIRE2

Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/j8dBc7F

Facebook Fanspage
Facebook Fanspage
Facebook Group
Facebook Group

This is the correct link to the website..

Reaction score
Until now small issues which mainly from devs stage, I like how the team working togather fixing stuff up and trying to provide us a free to play KUF2 to play in.

Regards the down times don't blame them for it, happens time to time since as he said they have been attacked by other people, I see this server will carry a good antishield soon or later.

I played for like 5hours no problem at all.
I would update more info while am reaching further in this game!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Can you provide gameplay onto YouTube? The KUF 2 on YouTube was made with Chinese version. So, if you could make some gameplay with this English version would be awesome. I'm still in the processes of making more space for this 21GB client before I can test it out.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm amazed that you guys manage to make a private server for this but its honestly bad for the developers who make the game since they are in very bad state to prepare for the global release and cover all their loses from the original version that they ditched years ago to recreate it .. i'm honestly happy to see this but those rates tbh are not that good enough to encourage me to download a 20GB client considering i already tried the Chinese version before .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm amazed that you guys manage to make a private server for this but its honestly bad for the developers who make the game since they are in very bad state to prepare for the global release and cover all their loses from the original version that they ditched years ago to recreate it .. i'm honestly happy to see this but those rates tbh are not that good enough to encourage me to download a 20GB client considering i already tried the Chinese version before .

it worth it, the only problem is that almost all the in game texts are in korean and i dont understand anything, they say we should translate but i wont waste my time doing it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The quests are mostly nullptr and korean , i have no idea how to progress through the quests to get my troops i'm permanently stuck at level 6 until i find out what the hell i'm supposed to do.

EDIT:
I managed to progress through everything till now.
But dungeons still need stamina to complete sadly , for a private server this is a huge turnoff for me...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The quests are mostly nullptr and korean , i have no idea how to progress through the quests to get my troops i'm permanently stuck at level 6 until i find out what the hell i'm supposed to do.

EDIT:
I managed to progress through everything till now.
But dungeons still need stamina to complete sadly , for a private server this is a huge turnoff for me...

dungeon no need stamina to complete,,, go check again

Our 1st Raid With Guild Member for Guild EVENT,, Its Really Fun Guys,, Come Join us at WARLORD (Blue Faction)
KUF2 1st Private server with LATEST client(5 Class)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poqPfwKQTXo
Our Guild https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarlordKUF2PSGuild/

Our 1st Raid With Guild Member for Guild EVENT,, Its Really Fun Guys,, Come Join us at WARLORD (Blue Faction)
KUF2 1st Private server with LATEST client(5 Class)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poqPfwKQTXo
Our Guild https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarlordKUF2PSGuild/

Back