Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[La Tale] Royal Tale | Custom Content | PVP & PVE Server | 24/7 Uptime!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Definitely one of the most fun and stable La Tale private servers out there. Not only is the community helpful towards newer players, the admin is also consistently hearing out people's ideas on how to improve the game. In the span of a few months we've gotten atleast 10 different updates, both fixing bugs and adding new content. All in all, if you're looking to play La Tale in an environment that is rewarding and 100% Play 2 Win, then this is it. The only thing it's suffering from is a low player base.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm playing on this server since a week. It's definitely the best LaTale server I could play. The staff is really helpful, the community is really nice and loves to help new players. I login every morning with great pleasure. It's very fast to exp and all the cashshop is free.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Back and running better than ever. 25+ players on daily, active community, and discord.

:D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
40+ players on daily, peaking at 47 as of 4/14/2018.

Join in on the fun

Back