Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Laghaim] Laghaim Vendetta (Latest Thai)

[B]aSH
Reaction score

nofxpunkerbrian - [Laghaim] Laghaim Vendetta (Latest Thai) - RaGEZONE Forums

Vendetta Gaming Network is proud to release Laghaim Vendetta!

Come join our network with this new game, we enjoy your opinions and we enjoy working for you! Always remember that your opinion matters Vendetta is successful for almost 7 years now from listening to our community members and running great games.

Exp: x40
Gold: x20
Drop: x10

Super cheap donation rates, offering great and stable servers running off the latest Thai content, we will be aiming for custom content so come join our forums and give us your input, professionally ran servers with great staff who are there to aid you with all your issues and concerns.

nofxpunkerbrian - [Laghaim] Laghaim Vendetta (Latest Thai) - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Specs
32GB Ram
Intel Xeon E5645 2.4 GHZ
500gb HDD
1gbps connection
We're Vendetta, what did you expect?

Last edited:
[B]aSH
Reaction score
Server side fixes have been applied to prevent duping, crashing and other problems, we are still fixing problems as we go, community is growing a lot!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heyyy, cmonnn I just read thisss...
if u really wanna play laghaim PS u can find others server, there is a good one and not vendetta though
well, me and a few friends tried this vendetta, well what I got after around 10 days play on this?
I did some donate, and they banned my ID for no reason, they said Im using some hack... oh my god, I swear in the name of GOD I never use any hack on laghaim and I dunno how to use any hack on this old game... but those Vendetta staff and admin dont care, they just said a lot of ppls reporting me so I should know what i was doing...

and... the same thing happened to my friend also,
so, here is what i can share... JUST FIND ANOTHER SERVER

[B]aSH
Reaction score
Heyyy, cmonnn I just read thisss...
if u really wanna play laghaim PS u can find others server, there is a good one and not vendetta though
well, me and a few friends tried this vendetta, well what I got after around 10 days play on this?
I did some donate, and they banned my ID for no reason, they said Im using some hack... oh my god, I swear in the name of GOD I never use any hack on laghaim and I dunno how to use any hack on this old game... but those Vendetta staff and admin dont care, they just said a lot of ppls reporting me so I should know what i was doing...

and... the same thing happened to my friend also,
so, here is what i can share... JUST FIND ANOTHER SERVER

It's sad you have to come to this thread and try belittle the server because you got caught hacking haha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your server and client is convert to korean right ? why not release it to ragezone here your previous shutdown game like scarlet blade, laghaim thai version , you always active at perfect world

best you can seeding to ragezone,

Back