Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Y9QTb4X - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Rate - Low Rate Custom

Server Live date - 11th January (Friday) 8PM
Server Location - London
Peaking 150++ Users online

Full Client files - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PxJkMvAo4WvmkwINEoT4XEyaalt0KSmg

Auto Patcher Only Link - https://valkyriemir.net/client/valkyrie_patch.zip

Server Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/9U8Y4yT

Latest Patch -

NEW PLAYER EXP BUFFS

⦁ EXP Buff for level 50 and under + 75%
⦁ EXP Buff for level 70 and under + 50%
⦁ EXP Buff for level 80 and under + 15%

RdY9jlF - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Description

Legend of Mir 2 Valkyrie is a server built from the ground up, i have completely wiped everything from the files and started from nothing to give a truly fresh experience for the player. I have been working on this server on and off for the past 2 years or so.

World Map

The world map shown above is the results of endless weeks searching for the best maps to make a complete custom new world for the server.
I hope to give a great new experience to all new and old Mir players.

The World Map Boasts 19+ Caves with much room for further expansions in the future.
As well as lands themselves which are riddled with Sub Bosses, monsters and hidden quests.
Included within these are 3 different Mines used within crafting.

Leveling Structure & Exp Rate

The exp rate is totally custom and the leveling structure moved away from the standard 0-40 euro type. On Valkyrie level 80 will be the new "Level 40".
Do not be fooled this is in no way a high rate server, the stats in which you would have at level 40 on low rate euro mir are the same as what you would have on level 80 on Valkyrie.
The level structure has been stretched out over more levels with similar total exp to what you would normally be used to on a low rate server.
Stretching out the levels has many benefits allowing much greater depth to characters and different varying items and kits within the server. Also more depth when it comes to skills and abilities that are level dependent e.g. Should Dash, Repulse, Turn Undead, Electric Shock just to name a few.
Instead of saying you are level 40 50% you would be level 81 for example.

Item and Character Stats

Item stats are again custom as is the whole item db, nothing is used from the original euro item DB so everything is fresh and completely new to the player.
There are no euro items within Valkyrie, every item is unique and created by me.
Item stats will be considered low rate.

Item Grades

On Valkyrie there are 5 item grades
Common, Uncommon, Rare, Quest and Legendary.

KZL42RP - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

If by chance you are lucky enough to come across a Legendary item.
These items are non up gradable but possess a wealth of unique stats and power to your character.

4vFmuru - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Mob Drops

When looking at the current c files drop system i wanted to create something that would benefit the casual players and solo players giving everyone a chance for a rare drop and not just the elites who camp the biggest bosses thus increasing the power gap.
Obviously for killing the biggest bosses will always net you the best chances of getting good and rare gear.
But i believe even the solo player who can only play 1-2 hours a day should have a little chance to get something good.

The mass drop files are unique to all mobs.

On Valkyrie EVERY mob has a chance to mass drop.

ePTqOKu - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

And if you are lucky even a BOSS can mass drop giving increased chances for rare or higher level gear that boss would not normally drop.

ld3Ur5d - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

With this new system i really hope to bring that exciting RNG back to leveling, group grinding
and boss killing.

Gold, Resources and Crafting

Gold

Gold in Valkyrie will be a valuable resource in itself used for lots of different things and obtainable through a number of means.
Either from boss drops, mob mass drops, selling of resources dropped and the traditional selling of items from hunting.

Resources
Every monster in Valkyrie will drop a type of resource, be it hides, a snakes venom, a tusk, cloth from their clothing or even their own heart!

1vhH2ZU - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Crafting

Using the vast amount of varied resources you will be able to craft many different things such as armours weapons and item sets and even runes(Gems)

Book Crafting

I have implemented book crafting, mainly aimed at solo players.
You will be able to breakdown books of rarity uncommon or better for page fragments.
You will use the page fragments and gold to craft any book of your choosing.
This is to give some form of long term progression for solo and casuals to obtain those skills
like FlameField, Rage, Curse, StarburstStream.

Class Specific Item Crafting

On the outskirts of dread province there are 4 small camps, one for each class within Valkyrie.
Within each Class Camp, there is an NPC where you can craft a specific item type for your class.
This item type will go in a new item slot.
There are 4 different variations of item with 3 tiers to each variation each increasing stats.
The first tier is able to buy directly from the NPC, Tier 2 and 3 will have to be crafted.
They will break on death.

Warrior - Wards
Wizard - Gem Stones
Taoist - Talismans
Rogue - Charms

Example of one of the warrior wards that increase your overall health and recovery rate and reducting the rate you lose dura.

kgoTcNC - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Mining

Valkyrie uses a triple mining system with three different mines to gather materials.
These are used in crafting Runes(Gems) in which you will need to gather materials from all three different mines, the main aim is to try to create a more varied economy.
It is also a risk and reward system, the deeper you venture the better your chance of obtaining such materials but this comes with more monsters to make this difficult.

Drakan Mines

The drakan mines, full of rare metal ores... can you find the Adamantium Ore?

dO7q7QW - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Jade Mines

The jade mines, home to precious crystals.

z1hpjGP - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Diamond Mines

The diamond mines, the most prestigious of all.
Containing some of the most sought after jewels ever to be found

7O3WnZz - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Guilds

On Valkyrie guilds will be relatively easy to create but restricted very early on in terms on maximum members allowed to join (8 max when first created) and when fully leveled the guild will be 25 users max.
This is to combat the one guild rules all within a server and mass recruiting which really spoils the game.
I think having many guilds battling it out for supremacy and warring creates a constantly fresh feeling to the game.

Throughout your journey you guild will grow and level up with exp earned from all the members.
Each time your guild levels up your maximum members will increase and you be allotted a set number of points. These points can be spent on unlocking buffs for your guild.

Specializations

With your limited amount of points each level must be wise and unlock what you think will benefit your guild the most. Some guilds may want to be a mining guild and spend their points on mining rate buffs, others maybe monster slayers and increase their damage output while others may be all about that loot and increase their drop rate and gold rate, but you cannot have them all.

Map Movement

Within Valkyrie you will use warp stones to move around the map for a set gold fee depending on distance.
The warp stones will have to be activated in order to link them to the network.
All towns and caves will have these warp stones placed either outside the cave or within the town
to allow some sort of fast travel instead of running the world on your mount.

Dynamic Spawns

Every spawn on valkyrie is dynamic, what these means is that there is a randomizer value set to
each and every spawn in every map within the whole server to give the server a more "alive" feel.

Boss Spawns

I have applied the same logic to boss spawns with a larger randomizer value depending on the boss tier.
The main reasons for this is for stopping camping and big guild boss control.
Using this new system i hope to allow smaller guilds and bigger guilds/groups a more fair
experience in obtaining bosses.

Cave Challenge System

The cave challenge system is for each individual cave acceptable from the warp stone
outside every cave within the server, with 5 tier levels of difficulty offering large amounts of experience.

Game Mechanics

PVP

On Valkyrie i have spent countless hours perfecting and enhancing the smoothness of PVP.
This is literally the sole reason i still play this game after 15++ years and believe to make a successful server for everybody to play on this has to be on point almost perfect.

Flinch

I have implemented a flinch delay of 0.6s this means you can only be flinched once every 0.6s.
This may be subject to change but i think it is the sweetspot, this allows less of a flinch/stunlock.
Skills like TDB and Double Slash will only cause 1 flinch, again to increase smoothness of pvp and flinch locks.

Running

Turning, Running and Spell delay are almost non existent allowing you turn direction in an instant.
After being hit you will be forced a 1.5s walk timer before running again.
You can run straight after swinging your weapon in melee if not on a walk timer.

https://vimeo.com/301079382

Lock

Due to the increased smoothness of movement in general it is alot more skill based to hit someone
while they are running with a magical or ranged attack than it was before on C files.

Melee Vs Melee PVP

For me this is a massive thing and needs to be balanced and down to skill
Theres a few videos below to show how the melee pvp is on Valkyrie.

Warr vs Warr

https://vimeo.com/301083476

Rogue vs Warr

https://vimeo.com/301090913

https://vimeo.com/301091017

Poison Types

I thought it would be useful to list the various types of poison and status effects and the actual effect on players and monsters, there is all the standard ones plus a few new ones.

Skills that apply any of these poison types below e.g. TDB, FatalSword, FrostCrunch, FlamingSword.
If the player is more than 30 levels below the monster it will have no chance to activate.
Bosses and Subs are naturally set at levels making them immune to any poison type by a skill.
This does not include the Taoist skill Poisoning.

Standard Types

Green Poison - Stops monster health regen, deals damage over time based on PA and SC
Red Poison - Lowers monster and player defensive stats (AC, MAC) by 30%
Yellow Poison(Stun) - increases damage received by 20%, silences spell casting(players only)
Purple Poison(Slow) - Slows monster and player movement speed by 25%
Blue Poison(Frozen) - Player or monster can not attack move or cast spells
Grey Poison(Para) - Player or monster can not attack move or cast spells

New Types

Orange Poison(Burning) - Deals damage over time ignoring AC,MAC.
Shocked - This is a new mechanic/poison which will be applied when undead monsters are hit with Thunderstorm, Thunderbolt, Lightning. The monster will be paralysed for a very short time, the reason behind this is to bring back the group thunderstorming that was so popular and since made redundant in the C files. I hope to see groups of wizards mass thunderstorming like the goold ol' days!

Sound

To me, Sound and music are powerful things within a game and i have implemented this in Valkyrie.
Every mob has sounds and if there were none available i have custom created sounds(from real animals in some cases) to ensure everything is heard.
Long gone are the days when searching for a boss hoping it has a light aura.
Even legendary weapons i have gone to the extent to making custom swing sounds.

Music

Every map in Valkyrie has custom music to what i believe fits the area.
I really hope everyone enjoys the map music as much as i do.
Especially the Boss KR rooms which were specially selected to really get your adrenaline levels raised
while in those boss rooms.
i would like to say more but don't want to spoil it.

More Description to come later..

Classes
The Warrior
WBYmQ8F - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

The warrior, a hulking mass of health and physical defense capable of dealing massive burst damage with spells such as Flaming Sword, Twin Drake Blade and Frozen Hammer. Anyone stood too long next to a warrior will soon be reviving in town.

REWORKED SPELLS
Twin Drake Blade

LOMValkyrie - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Twin Drake Blade a core spell of the warrior will ignore AC on 2nd hit and when yellow poisoned enemies will receive 20% extra damage. They will not be "stunned" and will still hit you, it will also silence spell casting for the duration.
Flaming Sword

Flaming Sword is one of the biggest burst damage spells in a warriors arsenal, hitting up to 2.8x your DC. It can also burn poison enemies which deals damage over time cutting AC and MAC.

NEW SPELLS​
Kinetic Slash

Kinetic slash is a quality of life skill to aid warrior until that crucial TDB power spike, learned quite early it can hit up to 1.6x your DC. It has a cooldown of 2 seconds and no mana consumption really changing a warriors early game play style and kill potential.
Frozen Hammer

The Frozen Hammer, a new big burst style damage attack with a chance to slow your opponent hitting up to 2.4x your DC. This gives the Warrior a great chase potential against those ranged classes.
Fire Storm Slash

Fire Storm Slash is a long range raging inferno of damage, with the ability to burn anything in its path for even more damage this is something you do not want to get hit with.
Assault Rush

Assault Rush, turning your average shoulder dash into a rampaging stampede. with the ability to yellow poison and even a short paralysis this skill is god tier level dangerous.

-----

The Wizard
0aCfwI - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

The wizard, a grand master of the elements. Though fragile up close they are unmatched at range and can use their never ending array of spells to devastate single or multiple groups of enemies.

REWORKED SPELLS
Magic Shield
& Arcane Shield

​​
A never seen before massive mechanic change to wizards and their play style. A dual shielding system, no more a one shield rule all to make wizards nigh on invincible. This will hopefully add a nice layer of depth to the wizard, naturally i have increased the wizards health pool accordingly. This change will set apart the good wizards from the great wizards.
Hell Fire

​​
Hellfire, once upon a time was a weak tool. Now this volcanic blast is used to scorch your enemies. A triple way short range blast of flame is enough to shake the bravery of even the strongest warrior.

UPDATED GRAPHICS

Many of the wizards spells have had a facelift with updated gfx and effects. For example the flame disruptor spell can burn target and ice storm has a chance to slow.

NEW SPELLS
Blink

​​
An instant teleport, using this a wizard can get out of harms way in the blink of an eye.
Each use of this spell in quick succession will massively increase MP usage of the next cast.
Frozen Earth

​​
Command a great ice tempest at the tip of your fingers, this glacial wave will have the chance to slow and even freeze your enemies. At rank 3 this spell will go 3 ways.
Orbital Bombardment

​​
This legendary spell has more power than a thousand volcanos, a giant nuke. Be careful as while summoning this giant meteor from the sky you are vulnerable while casting

The Rogue

D7k4v2k - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

The Rogue, a living embodiment of shadow itself. Using many tricks to slay his enemies i have reworked the traditional assassin play style to create something much more engaging for the user. Use your array of spells and skills to trick, trap and obliterate your enemies in a flurry of blades.
Nothing matches the speed and mobility of the Rogue.
The Rogue will rely on stats such as reflect, agility and HP drain to compensate for its low HP pool.
Although its burst damage and overall damage has been nerfed slightly its DPS still remains high.

REWORKED SPELLS

Flash Dash - Removed from game
Poison Sword - Removed from game

Fatal Sword

​​
Fatal Sword, the rogues critical strike ability able to sever heads with one swift blow. This skill has been reworked and now causes damage on both double slashes and now the ability to cause yellow poison for additional further 20% damage for the duration.

Double Slash
Rending Strikes

​​
Double Slash a standard skill, has been adjusted for smoother attacking patterns, has slightly higher base damage than rending strikes.

Rending strikes, switch your attack style to have a chance to apply red poisoning and cut through the toughest of Armour. With a higher mana consumption than double slash it is not efficient to use this on low armored targets.

NEW SPELLS

Dagger Storm

​​
Send forth your blades in a whirlwind of death around yourself. Dealing a small amount of true damage each second this new early game core spell is designed to give rogues a flinch chase mechanic.

Death Sense

​​
With an attuned mind the rogue can smell out his targets when they reach killing point. This skill reveals health of monsters or players within a range of the caster while active allowing you to really pin down your target.

Explosive Traps

​​
Lay invisible traps to blow your enemies to dust, great when used in a combo with moonlight. They will never see it coming!

Cripple

​​
Unleash a flurry with your daggers and put the fear in anyone who crosses your path.
Cripple can hit upto 2.2x your DC and has a chance for a short paralysis making this skill absolutely deadly.

Starburst Stream

​​
The most deadly of all the rogues dagger skills.
Once charged leave a path of bodys in your wake, unleash unreal speed upon your foes.
Starburst stream once charged and activated uncapps your attack speed and swipes with lightning speed, a very nasty spell to get caught with.

The Taoist
KmUD3Qz - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

The Taoist, a disciplined titan of the ancient world. Defeats his foes by summoning great creatures to aid him and using his great spiritual magic to bombard enemies. The Taoist is also the ultimate support character with various healing, buffing, de buffing techniques it makes them the true all rounder and the most difficult class to play.

REWORKED SPELLS

Summon Shinsu/Bone Familiar

g6OFu3 - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

lfSEI12 - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

As you grow throughout your jounrey within Valkyrie so will your companions.
Starting small and eventually turning into heavy armoured beasts, drawing upon your own spiritual power to have more Health, Defense and Damage.

UPDATED GRAPHICS

Many of the taoists spells have had a facelift with updated gfx and effects.

NEW SPELLS

Holy Smite

​​
Channel your inner spirit and launch it at your foes.
Holy smite is a new single target damaging attack that deals
50% bonus damage vs undead targets.
It also costs no amulets to cast this spell.

Dark Soul Fire Ball

​​
This dark art from a taoists manuscript is rarely used except
in the most extreme cases. Many a taoist have had their own minds corrupted by using its immense power.

Dark Soul Fireball consumes 4 amulets per cast deals increased single target damage than standard Soul Fire Ball
and also deals 25% splash damage to all enemies around the target.

Circle Of Clarity

​​
Reveal your inner soul to bless yourself and party members.

Circle of clarity is a new core early game spell in which Taoists can give an aura EXP buff upto 8% at level 3 to themselves and all friendly party members around them.
Making taoist a must take on that big group adventure.

Mass Enhancer

​​
Use greater energy to enhance your party even further.

Mass Enhancer works in the same way to its new low level single target version Ultimate Enhancer.

Mass Enhancer uses more MP and consumes 5 Amulets per cast but can buff teammates in a 3x3 area.

Last Breath

​​
Sacrifice your own energy to save a party member from the jaws of death.

Last Breath is an instant heal spell at the cost of great mana and big cooldown. Great in those sticky situations.

Portal

​​
Open up the spiritual pathways of the dead. Using this portal you can move entire groups of people to safety, or place it in front of you to move aggressive enemies away from you.

Custom Auto Patcher

1kfQFEG - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

cgTfTEX - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

dC4S5iw - [Legend of Mir 2] Valkyrie Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and a screenshot showing an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as required by the section rules. You have 24 hours to add the missing requirements. Failure to do so will result in the archival of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Back