Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LOM II] Mir Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Various Screenshots :)

Samuel89 - [LOM II] Mir Chronicles - RaGEZONE Forums

REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Three/Four New Hunting Areas

This patch will include three (or four if you count Path to hell and the demon realm as two different caves) new hunting areas to test the abilities of all players across all levels and skill.

Path to Hell and the Demonic Realm are designed for the higher end players (45+ so get levelling) and contain a joint number of 8 New Monsters, 5 New Subs and 2 Mains (BDD style for the upper end).

Numa desert is designed for the mid range/solo leveller who wishes to spend some time in solitude.

Finally Oma Nest is designed for the lower levels with a semi hard boss (OmaWarLord), designed to be a alternative to Insect Cave and Khazard.

Ten New Skills (2 per class)

Each class has been provided with two skills each, a brief description below:

FrozenSword:
A hard hitting, varied length, delayed strike with a chance of slow.

SlashingBurst:
A hard hitting, delayed shoulderdash, that pushes opponents either side of the caster as he barges through a crowd.

Hemmorhage:
A hard hitting, delayed strike, which can be doubled up with Ghost or Moonlight to cause increased damage.

Ghost:
A camouflage skill that enables the caster to appear invisible from players and monsters if they are of a distance (will be seen if you get to close).

Thousand Swords:
Summons the swords of fallen Taoists to create a small area of damage.

EnergyShield:
A castable skill that enables its host a revival chance whilst the shield is active.

TwinFireDrake:
Two very powerful strikes of damage, with a delay.

AttunedBody:
Much like AttunedMind, AttunedBody will regenerate HP over time.

IceTrap:
A trap skill, walking close enough to a set trap will inflict damage and chance of slow.

Refinery
Refinery for both weapons and gems will be available in this patch...

Unlike traditional gem crafting, success rate now depends on the quality of Ore/Items provided for both weapons and gems.

Province Lords
An old favourite makes a return, kill a large number of the provinces main boss and a Lord is likely to appear to wreak havoc upon the towns people.

Items
100+ new items for level 35+ players.

Quests
Tons of new quests to keep you entertained for hours, including quests for each new hunting ground.

Competition
Win game gold by sharing our facebook advert:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.647596171961112.1073741832.379463282107737&type=1

ETA: Coming soon.

Just announced our 2.0 patch and what is going to be included.​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirians,

I address you as a member of the high council who is responsible for the watch of Castle Gi-Roonge, Prajna Island and the Orc Outlands, we have received terrifying word that these great provinces are being plagued with an unexpected and thought to be forgotten evil!

Transcripts from Castle Gi Roonge:
Dated 7th June 2014

Dear Members of the Bichon High Council,

We have witnessed an increased activity amongst the Oma population as well as intellect over the past few days; a number of the city folk have reported Oma's using Mirian weapons and reading spell enchantments, and I my self have heard their war cry's becoming louder.

I am sure that it is nothing, but would it be possible to send a member of the Bichon Guard to investigate the woods surrounding the city? It will keep the townsfolk minds at rest.

Thank you,
Castle Gi Roonge Administrator.

Dated 8th June 2014

Dear Members of the Bichon High Council,

A wood tradesman was attacked today by what he describes as an Oma with heavy armour and a sword, he had been making his usual trip around the outskirts of the province when he stumbled across an unknown cave entrance when he was jumped and fatally injured.

I believe this new cave may have some relation to the increased activity amongst the Oma's, as I originally requested, if you are able to send a member of the Bichon Guard, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yours gratefully,
Castle Gi Roonge Administrator.
Dated 9th June 2014

Members of the Bichon High Council,

I implore you to send as many members of the Bichon Guard as you can spare! The castle is under attack by an Oma horde, lead by, what only can be describe as a devil Oma! I am not sure how much longer our gates will withstand their continuous onslaught and we are a city of tradesmen not solders!

I hope this letter finds you in good speed,
Castle Gi Rooge Administrator.

Transcripts from Orc Outlands:
Dated 8th June 2014

Members of the High Council,

I under stand the population of the Orc Village resides outside of the great Bichon Wall, however, I humbly request that you send a member of your guard to help protect the village.

Not only are we being regularly attacked by those Orc scumbags, but we have recently been invaded by an unknown breed of monster who is far less intelligent than the Orc's and can not be reasoned with, if it wasn't for the Orc's also wanting our food supplies on the same day I fear I would not of had a chance to write this letter.

I hope this letter finds you well, and although I do not expect you to aid us, I send this as a warning that both the Orc population and this new population that we are naming Numa, are becoming increasingly restless and we believe both will begin attacking the wall once we are gone.

Yours Sincerely,
Administrator of the Orc Outlands.

Transcripts from Prajna Island:
Dated 8th June 2014

Dear High Council,

I am contacting you because we have noticed unusual behavior amongst some of the province monsters, they usually stay clear of the village guard, however, over the last two days they have been running toward the village, the mayor believes them to be hostile, but I am not convinced, I believe they are running from something.

I would really like to know if there are any records in the great Library that describe a breed of monster that attacks other monsters? I know this sounds insane, but I believe these monsters to be scared of a greater evil.

I hope you are all well,
Prajna Island Admin.

Dated 10th June 2014

Dear High Council,

The village has been plague with a horrendous sound overnight, I can only relate the sound to that of a thousand screams! The sound has been reported to have become more intense the further south of the province and we believe it is originating from a cave once thought to have been unoccupied.

We will be sending a member of the Village Guard to investigate the cavern, and we will keep you posted with our findings.

Prajna Island Admin.

Dated 12th June 2014

Dear High Council,

Apologies for the frequency of my letters, a member of the Village Guard (and my friend) had been dispatched to investigate the screaming cavern, but has not returned in over 36 hours; the mayor has asked me to contact you to request a number of the Bichon Guard be dispatched to our Village.

I believe the mayor is fearful that the activity in and around the screaming cavern is going to spill out into the province... In actual fact, I believe the surrounding monsters have already antipated this and this could be the reason they are running North.

I humbly await your response,
Prajna Island Admin.

As you can see from the transcripts a number of very different spiecies of monsters have become increasly active within days of each other.

We believe the increased activity is directly related to the screaming cavern which has been thought to have been nothing but a bedtime story for Mirian children for years, the Bichon Elders would tell us stories of a great Demonic Kingdom that once ruled the lands of Mir, but had been beaten back by the ancient Bichon Vikings and locked in a magical cave.

We dispatched a member of our Elite Guardsmen known as Samuel to investigate the reports in these three provinces, and his findings have shaken us to the very core!

We immediately request any and all capable Mirians take up arms and help us beat backing the impending horde of Oma's, Numa's and Demon's that are begining to plague out lands.

Journal of Samuel the Bichon High Guardsman:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OTrA4ga - [LOM II] Mir Chronicles - RaGEZONE Forums

Chronicles Halloween Event
31st October - 3rd November

Double EXP

No Body/Bag Drops

Lanterns and Invasions
Keep the lanterns lit to attract the invasion monsters, the more lit the more intense the invasion will become!

Jekyls and their pumpkins of tricks
Jekyls will spawn across Bichon, it is said that their heads are either gifted or cursed, take a chance and try one! Will you be tricked? Or treated?

Souls of dead kings
Killing some kings during the event may cause their soul to resurrect and haunt the province of Bichon.

Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/285591634964694/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Monk Closed Beta Testers Needed!

Our latest addition to the Mir Chronicles class range is in his final stages of staff testing. To ensure the official release of the Monk goes well, we wanted to invite a number of players (10-20) to log in to our testing server and use the class for some hunts and PvP sessions.

How do you sign up for a chance to become a Monk beta tester? The answer is easy, share the following post and leave your in game name in the comments box; we will randomly select names from the list and send the lucky chosen details of Monk accounts on our testing server.

We will stream the live unveiling of the chosen testers on Friday 20th February at 9pm.

Testers may be rewarded for confirmed issues/defects found.

The testing server will be made available on Sunday 22nd February at 8pm and will close one week later.

We hope you are as excited as us!

Chronicles Development Team.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This has got me crazy excited! I haven't played Mir in so long.... Time for my old summoner skills to be rediscovered! haha :)

Hoping to play before i leave tonight for the new year, if not ill be racing home at the weekend to get playing! Honestly wish you the best of luck on this amazing project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back