Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mO3oT7k - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

2gBFEde - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

FOIqDLL - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Links : Downloads » MabiPro - Old School Mabinogi Private Server
Game Guide : Game Guides » MabiPro - Old School Mabinogi Private ServerUnofficial Discord : https://discord.gg/RUBgEnn
Server Location : East Coast USA
Language : All (English Community Dominate. Japanese Retail Server Files)

Greetings new Milletians to Mabi.Pro!
We're a G13 server based on old-school Mabinogi with custom content and an active player base. Come join us with our community as we strive to make our server pushed to it's limit while being creative.

Server Rates:
2x EXP, 2x Gold, 2x AP,
2x Item Drop, 2x Quest EXP & Gold,
2x Skill Training (Stacks with destiny),
4x Part Time Job Gold & EXP

Features:

• [*=center]The first successful and the most advanced private server to date. Running since February 2017.
    [*=center]Heavily modified character creations. You can even make dark-skin elves, free to use.
    [*=center]Character rebirths every 2 weeks, can change appearance for free.
    [*=center]"Play-to-win" content and and vastly reduced power-creep.
    [*=center]Global chat added, Talk to anyone in game anywhere.
    [*=center]Advanced Anti-Hacking detection system.
    [*=center]Active GM team constantly pushing updated and bug fixes.
    [*=center]Custom Dungeons, Shadow Missions, events, NPCs, and Generation stories created.
    [*=center]Most recent items such as clothing and weapons are being imported, and added by a variety of things to do in game.
    [*=center]Heavily modified gestures, Explore a variety of animations to use.
    [*=center]Communication of east with our community. Everyone is mostly nice and willing to help out if needed.
    [*=center]Picture visual chat enabled, draw anything and show it off to people in game.
    [*=center]Custom crafting recipes and for all production skills, including updates from future official updates
    [*=center]Most dialog has been translated to English.
    [*=center]Custom content is voted on using content polls available to all players.
    [*=center]Donations accepted via Bitcoin, Ethereum or Gift cards.

Screenshots and Videos:
dg1xNpw - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

QXu1x5y - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

x4OMKIN - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

s4pzFBU - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

3qpuBF0 - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

izIpcRz - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

gdbIX2f - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

HLOzLr7 - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Flipend0 - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

rLYLqFc - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Flipend0 - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

7e0Chxl - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

R8Epyqf - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

PzZXnQ2 - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Give us a try and experience the most amazing and fun community we've ever created!
MabiPro - Old School Mabinogi Private Server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been wanting to play this game and I hope this community has guides for inexperienced players.

We do actually. Our guides are right here : Game Guides » MabiPro - Old School Mabinogi Private Server
Most players likes to follow Ausar's guide, which is here : Ausar's mabi.pro General Guide » MabiPro - Old School Mabinogi Private Server

We also have a Global Chat feature, which does not exist in Official NA's server where you can talk to other people for help.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
So pissed right now:

Your download could not proceed because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address.

To enhance this limit, you can register an account. This will not only give you ample extra transfer quota but also 50 GB of secure storage space in the cloud -

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If Mega.co.nz doesn't work for you, there's a mirror link for Google Drive instead.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My old Laptop also has the same issue.
You should still be able to play by hitting Yes, unless your GPU can't run it at all.
If it can't, you might have to use SwiftShader, but rarely does it work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is awesome! Thank you so much for a pre Genesis Mabinogi! I can't wait :D

Reaction score
Any gaming laptop should set NVidia Control Painel > Manage 3D settings > Preferred 3D GPU = High Performance GPU.

If you are under Windows Insider Preview, you have to recheck that each big update the system have since it will reset.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this privater server 100% pure free to play, or is it pay2win. to be honest I always hated private server that has pay2win BS. I wanted to know because cmon mate Nexon are pay2win BS them self. I dont want to support a private server that has that pay2win bs if you catch my meaning :eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this privater server 100% pure free to play, or is it pay2win. to be honest I always hated private server that has pay2win BS. I wanted to know because cmon mate Nexon are pay2win BS them self. I dont want to support a private server that has that pay2win bs if you catch my meaning :eek:tt1:

This server is completely Play2Win, so you'll have to invest your time playing on this game.

You can't even donate to us unless you use bitcoins or ethereum, as we use these currencies to pay for the server bill. The best you would get is a Donator title on forums and in-game (Coming soon), which will have no stats.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is completely Play2Win, so you'll have to invest your time playing on this game.

You can't even donate to us unless you use bitcoins or ethereum, as we use these currencies to pay for the server bill. The best you would get is a Donator title on forums and in-game (Coming soon), which will have no stats.
what do you mean by play2win ?? what do you mean by Donator title on forums and in-game ?? that sound more like A pay2win...or am I wrong ?? also if I was gonna run a private server I wont put donation or add something to make money to pay server network knowing ther other method

Keep this in mind Mabinogi always been pay2win
I really want to play a Mabinogi Private server more Free to play without no pay2win issue.where we have the players get everything they want without the BS pay2win issue
So please answer about My question without no RIDDLES

Is your private server is Free to play 100% with everything free ?
YES OR NO ?
or
Is your private server is Pay2win 100% for to donate to get what we need ?
YES OR NO ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by play2win ??

Play2Win, in our case, means that in order to be achieve your goals in the game, it requires your time, effort, motivation, and cooperation with the game's system or the game's community.

what do you mean by Donator title on forums and in-game ??

The donator title on forums and in-game gives you a social status that shows that you have been supportive on MabiPro. They do not give out any stats or benefits to the player. It is simply there as a gratitude for helping out to benefit the server.
DTM88Bi - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums
H3gaXFh - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

This is what the donator title looks like on both forums and in-game. As you can see, there are no stats added on the title.

Keep this in mind Mabinogi always been pay2win
It is indeed a Nexon game, all of their games are developed to have this kind of system. This is why private (free in other regions) servers exist, and thus our server is modified to prevent that type of system.

I really want to play a Mabinogi Private server more Free to play without no pay2win issue.where we have the players get everything they want without the BS pay2win issue

Yup, this is simply what MabiPro is. The only thing you need to invest is time, effort, motivation, and cooperation.

Is your private server is Free to play 100% with everything free ?
YES OR NO ?
Yes

Is your private server is Pay2win 100% for to donate to get what we need ?
YES OR NO ?
No

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Play2Win, in our case, means that in order to be achieve your goals in the game, it requires your time, effort, motivation, and cooperation with the game's system or the game's community.

The donator title on forums and in-game gives you a social status that shows that you have been supportive on MabiPro. They do not give out any stats or benefits to the player. It is simply there as a gratitude for helping out to benefit the server.
DTM88Bi - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums
H3gaXFh - [Mabinogi] MabiPro G13- Successful Old-School Mabinogi Private Server-2x EXP/AP/Gold/ - RaGEZONE Forums

This is what the donator title looks like on both forums and in-game. As you can see, there are no stats added on the title.

It is indeed a Nexon game, all of their games are developed to have this kind of system. This is why private (free in other regions) servers exist, and thus our server is modified to prevent that type of system.

Yup, this is simply what MabiPro is. The only thing you need to invest is time, effort, motivation, and cooperation.

Yes

No
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu so mush for taking the time and answer my question, now time to go there and start field testing your server file and also stress test your server, Please give me two weeks and I will give you my full review of your server.

I hope to get to see new friendly faces as I progress and socialize the community, I will do my up most good behavior and be a good mabi player to community, I give you my full support after I finish testing everything on your server
your friendly MMORPG OldGamerPSO Review guy :w00t:

awwwwwwwwwwwe man your register dont work.... I register to your site and wont go threw and just sit there not doing anything >.>

Attachments

Back