Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NosTale] Vendetta (First non-emu International Server)

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

nofxpunkerbrian - [NosTale] Vendetta (First non-emu International Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Vendetta Gaming Network is proud to announce the launch of NosTale!

We've been working solid for the past month and a half with a ton of members helping make the game even greater than it is. We've applied a lot of changes to the game with quality of life being a priority.

As well as fixing a ton of exploits and continuously working to fix more I am proud of the work myself and the team have done so far.

Vendetta Gaming Network - NosTale Private Server

Rates:
x20 Exp
x10 Fame
x5 Gold
x10 Fairy Exp
x3 Pet/Partner Exp
Custom Drop System

Server Specs:
RAM: 128gb
HDD: x2 2tb HDD
CPU: 3.1 GHZ
Connection: 10gbp/s

Non-Emu Based Server
We are the first International Server to open as a Non-emulator based!

No Pay2Win
We have pledged to the run game with as little pay gates as possible. A lot of our systems are available for the non-paying player. Our main focus of marketing will be towards cosmetics and other systems.

Your opinion matters!
Since the launch of Beta we've done nothing but listen to the community and implement the ideas to better the game. We intend to continue following that pattern as it has worked out so well for us. If you have any suggestions on improving the game you can do so by registering on our forums!

Custom Content
We've been working with members of the community implementing a lot of custom content to the game. We intend to add more as time goes on our network is well known for the work we put into our games. Every game VGN hosts we ensure we take to the maximum level we can and we intend to do the same here with NosTale.

Some of the features we've added are as follows:
Custom Drop System
We've implemented a better way to improve the drops in the server. What we have done is increase the loop the server normally asks for a drop this means you drop a lot more items on each monster kill!

Custom Consumable Shop and Armor Shop
Added several NPC's to NosVille which will help with levelling, armor/weapons and other areas of the game.

nofxpunkerbrian - [NosTale] Vendetta (First non-emu International Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Improved methods on obtaining SP 7 and SP 8!

Custom "NO-EXP" Channel
This is used for those who wish to farm areas of the game and do not wish to level up! Just select the channel and a way you go!

- Improved Daily Quest rewards.
- Improved Rates on Frozen Raid Boxes!
+much much more!

For a list of our progress during Beta you can view right here for more: https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/forum/54-patch-notes/

Starter Pack
For just creating an account and logging into the game you are entitled to a Starter Pack which contains:

Classic Bushi Costume Set (Permanent)
Marco Pollo
Wing of Return] x99
Amulet of Return] x99
Huge Recovery Potion] x99

Obtain these free items by visiting page: https://nt.vendettagn.com/event.vgn

Images of in-game!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Go to the other ones and do the same request please I can collect about 5 for you on the first 2 pages that haven't complied.

Feels targetted.

I'll do it now I guess.....

Image added as requested.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Go to the other ones and do the same request please I can collect about 5 for you on the first 2 pages that haven't complied.

Feels targetted.

I'll do it now I guess.....

Image added as requested.
The rules was just recently updated and therefore the "and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" only takes effect on threads made after the update of the rules.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ONLINE! Fixed the raids that make server crash.
Thanks all!

_____

I know that we can't announce things if we aren't the owner of thread, but it's an important thing for all who try to join the server.

Edit: Thanks moderation team for did't delete it! :w00t:

Last edited:
Back