Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PointBlank] BullGamez | Full Stable Emu | 5550% Exp / Points | NexusAC AntiCheat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bullgamez PointBlank
pb.bullgamez.com

Yet again, i have finished my second written-from-scratch C++ emulator of Thai PointBlank client.
Everybody knows my quality on BullSF, and here, i deliver another emulator with the same quality and even better.

I would post here the list of working features, however the emulator is fully working except one feature; The clan war sub system, however all the other clan feature are fully working.

The client has been partially translated to english.

This server is protected with my own AntiCheat, by the successor of BullShield, named NexusAC.

Physical hardware:
  • 2x Intel® Xeon® E5 2670v2 3.50Ghz (40 Logical Cores)
  • 128 GB RAM
  • Percona SQL
  • CentOS 7 64Bit
Yes... i have coded the emulator on Linux, same for SF1 emulator and the next unannounced third emulator :wink:
We are a serious team with serious skills.

Screenshots

UZhNWcB - [PointBlank] BullGamez | Full Stable Emu | 5550% Exp / Points | NexusAC AntiCheat - RaGEZONE Forums

NuzQ8V - [PointBlank] BullGamez | Full Stable Emu | 5550% Exp / Points | NexusAC AntiCheat - RaGEZONE Forums
RtEHZPx - [PointBlank] BullGamez | Full Stable Emu | 5550% Exp / Points | NexusAC AntiCheat - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Showcase] BullGamez PointBlank

will release server Files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

A new update is coming soon which will include the new Capture The Flag mode introduced last week in thailand.

will release server Files?
With no offense, too many people here steals each others works with no credits, it is no wonder nobody came here to help the community.
My goal is to provide the best server quality out there, which i dont think someone else could do.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [PointBlank] BullGamez

DeltaTrix as your thread is in the Free MMO Advertisement Zone now, please add and embed at least one screenshot showing in-game activity to your original post :)
Thank you

Edit: You can also add some server specific specifications, information or features to your title and post content, like other advertisements here do, if you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PointBlank] BullGamez

@DeltaTrix as your thread is in the Free MMO Advertisement Zone now, please add and embed at least one screenshot showing in-game activity to your original post :)
Thank you

Edit: You can also add some server specific specifications, information or features to your title and post content, like other advertisements here do, if you want.
Thanks for moving it to the correct section!
Ive added an ingame ss together with our launcher ss.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a Ragezone 2008 User....who experienced in many private servers since 2008 both in staffed position and user position, This excellent one-of-kind quality Privateserver

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

A new update is coming soon which will include the new Capture The Flag mode introduced last week in thailand.

With no offense, too many people here steals each others works with no credits, it is no wonder nobody came here to help the community.
My goal is to provide the best server quality out there, which i dont think someone else could do.
This Privateserver is being replaced or whats going on?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delta,how can i contact you? you inbox is full

Back