Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokemon] Pokemon-Generations - Browser Game

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
7 new map. All map connected each other. BUMP!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a question? are you in any way affiliated with the pokemon owners? Like did you make a deal in order to use their graphics / ideas?
Really interesting...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
7 new map. All map connected each other. BUMP!

Can I suggest to increase the coins obtained after winning a battle with an unknown trainer? As it currently stands, the gap between the coins you gain when you win and the coins you lose when you lose is quite big. I gain like less than 1,000 coins per win but when I lose, I lose like 30k+? Maybe let the coin rewards scale the same way the coin you lose is scaled or just lower the coins you lose when you lose the battle.

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Can I suggest to increase the coins obtained after winning a battle with an unknown trainer? As it currently stands, the gap between the coins you gain when you win and the coins you lose when you lose is quite big. I gain like less than 1,000 coins per win but when I lose, I lose like 30k+? Maybe let the coin rewards scale the same way the coin you lose is scaled or just lower the coins you lose when you lose the battle.

You're absolutely right. I've improved the formula.

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
I made a event because here is the summer. Fight with the wild pokemon against and if you lucky, you get beach balls. These balls can redeem into valuable gifts. The token shop located below the menus.

Back