Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PSOBB] Phantasy Star Online Blue Burts -= Ultima =-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dBBjE8Z - [PSOBB] Phantasy Star Online Blue Burts -= Ultima =- - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello everyone here i am inviting anyone who would like to have a classic adventure with a renewed fresh flavor for this classic game.

PSOBB Ultima server is been online since 8 years ago, and trough all this years many changes has been done to the gaming but always keeping the PSO experience to its core.

As for example right now there is a event going one with few custom items that only drop during this event and its once a year. the classic Master Sword from Zelda and Hylian Shield.​

Server And Game Technical info:

* 3x xp boost to level 165, 2x xp to level 200 (can be turned off at ANYTIME using command /exp)
* PSO2 style drop system (individual drops) (alternative use can be turn off at anytime)
* Custom items
* Increased Rare monster rates (not to a crazy amount)
* Buffed Ultimate mode
* Increased Max stat cap
*Increased the "To next Level points Experience" matched to PSO vr2
*Happy Hours (increase drops %'s x3 for 3 hours in the entire server)
* Multi Language support (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, English)
* Ability to use modded skins and /NPC command for character models (for items, areas, etc.)
* Shared Bank by using the /bank command
* All team functions are unlocked
* Many new quests
* Mini Events that allow you to add HIT/Create or fix MAGs/Adding special to weapons
* A lot of user commands and client commands like free camera control and more.

Game is hosted in a dedicate Server not a VPS.
Xeon 1231v3 3.4ghz 4 cores
Network 1Gbps For a lag free experience game! try it yourself.

Website https://phantasystaronline.net
Forusm https://phantasystaronline.net/forum
Screenshots:

Bc1AsfC - [PSOBB] Phantasy Star Online Blue Burts -= Ultima =- - RaGEZONE Forums

larva_pro - [PSOBB] Phantasy Star Online Blue Burts -= Ultima =- - RaGEZONE Forums

KVaBnhG - [PSOBB] Phantasy Star Online Blue Burts -= Ultima =- - RaGEZONE Forums

larva_pro - [PSOBB] Phantasy Star Online Blue Burts -= Ultima =- - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
word advice to anyone that deal with this server.
1. Larva will banned you if you keep harassing HIM after donating to his site dont get nothing in return
2. None of this stuff is secured another WORDS if your account been hacked or been removed or destroyed
and you have to start over. you wont get your account back for 24 to 48 hours be empty handed all your gears and weapon will be lost forever
3. Drop table is not 100% full accurate and the drop rate is very awful. don't waste your time grinding on there server
4. Community is okay but no support at all.
5. there Soft modding server cause a lot problem and crashes during game play and doing challenge mode.
6. The Server always crashes by unprotected and by Hacker and unstable server connection and disconnection
7. GM are not 100% supported and run by amateurs

I have 7 years experiences with PSOBB private server protocol behavior and as PSOBB Private server Communicator but...
Don't get mad I am just telling the truth here with experiences. Your choose if you choose this site.
but I wont recommended in my own Opinion

I give this server and this topic a 1/5 stars

Last edited:
Back