Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PSOBB] RevPSO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Revillution Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst

is a fairly new private server for Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst. We are a dominantly english speaking server but have players from all around the world in different timezones. We have only been officially open for a little under a year. We offer a friendly community, Our server offers a 5x exp boost to help beginners gain a few levels pretty quickly. Aside from the 5x exp boost, we have kept everything as vanilla and true to japanese Blue Burst as possible. We are just two guys working on this project at the moment. We have a few bugs but nothing too groundbreaking. We offer extra perks such as premium membership which will boost your exp and give you the ability to change your section ID at will. We accept all types of feedback. Thank you for taking the time to look at our server and we hope you like what you see. :)

Server Rates
- Xp Rate: 5x Exp
- Drop Rate: Drop Rare varies based on rare, monster,difficulty and section ID of the player.
- Currency Rate: Normal

Server Specifications
- RAM: 3GB
- Processor Speed: 2.4ghz (unsure of this actually) definitely 4 CPU cores
- Connection: 128 KB or higher required to play. Server has 1000 MBit
- 130GB disc space.
Port
- Hosting Location: Miami
- Name of Host: Afterburst

Screen shots

SmokeyPSO - [PSOBB] RevPSO - RaGEZONE Forums

SmokeyPSO - [PSOBB] RevPSO - RaGEZONE Forums

Video (very early build video from a few years ago)

Click the banner in my signature or the link above to go to the official website.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
phantasy star online 2 or what ?
No its not Phantasy Star Online 2.. Its Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst, Episode I & II with the addition of a new Episode IV, was released for PC in 2004. we made and re skin the title screen from PSO2 and added to are PSOBB game to make look like that.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
``is a fairly new private'' In privat server 1years old it not new it old

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES its old video from his server but the new server been updated and everything is up to date, but aside that everything that you to remember from PSOBB on PC is old school Indeed

xD yeah wat game im lookin for :3 love Old-school style
Thank you we been working on this for long time now the PSO game so vanilla and everything that you USE to remember from PSOBB PC version is all here :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I said 'fairly' new, not brand new, 1 year isn't a lot of time and servers don't just blow up over night. We're still working hard on getting things done and being that it's just myself and 1 other guy actually working on this, I'd say we got quite a bit accomplished in only a year's time. :)

If anyone is having any issues with installing the game or getting it to run, we have a FAQ section on the site that will hopefully answer your questions, if that doesn't cover your issues, our support forum will. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Average number of players online throughout the day at any one time? Can't be more than SCHTSERV? Also PLEASE tell me you guys hate Lee and his stupid behavior?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Average number of players online throughout the day at any one time? Can't be more than SCHTSERV? Also PLEASE tell me you guys hate Lee and his stupid behavior?
Average users online varies by day, i usually see 5 people on when i log on, so roughly 5-10 people (but we're still growing)

Yes we dislike Lee. :p Scht was actually the inspiration to the server being made but yeah, we aren't like Scht at all and are very friendly and try to help as much as possible. :)

Back