Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repent Online] First Repent Online Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arthmael - [Repent Online] First Repent Online Server - RaGEZONE Forums

About Repent Online
Repent Online is the rebirth of an older MMORPG which features great PVP battles as well as intense boss fights
This game features 4 diverse classes each with their own strong abilities
Knight
Spearman
Archer
Mage
The game also features two nations that you can choose from each of which has their own sacred land
Empire
Alliance

Server Features
This server features a full team of staff that are dedicated to making the playing experience the best it can be with updates coming out weekly
The server staff is active and in game every day and sometimes even hosting events

The server features an active community with players online at every hour

Server Rates
Exp 150x
Drop 100x

Screen Shots

How To Play
Download
http://www.repent-online.net/?page=download
Register
http://www.repent-online.net/index.php?page=register

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, I've missed this game! Downloading!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't care. First Legend Of Ares Private server I've played on. I hope these guys that did this keep it up. Hopefully it will get big.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't care. First Legend Of Ares Private server I've played on. I hope these guys that did this keep it up. Hopefully it will get big.

We do have a very dedicated team of developers that never stop trying to make the game better, hopefully we can get some more people playing to make it that much greater

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The screenshots taken here are from the original couple of weeks of the server opening. A lot more work and translation has been done now.

Back