Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If Possible i would like to have the post pack and moved to Free MMO servers.

Reaction score

It says I can request the topic to be deleted.

• If you plan to open a new server, please edit your current advertisement or request it to be removed. This can be done by reporting your post or post in the respective "Report dead servers" sticky.

I could stay with the same topic, but the comments and updates dont reflect the New Server anymore. Its completly new, drops, rates, infos, prices. =/ Thats why I want a clean topic, without comments or likes

Inactive
Reaction score
It says I can request the topic to be deleted.

• If you plan to open a new server, please edit your current advertisement or request it to be removed. This can be done by reporting your post or post in the respective "Report dead servers" sticky.

I could stay with the same topic, but the comments and updates dont reflect the New Server anymore. Its completly new, drops, rates, infos, prices. =/ Thats why I want a clean topic, without comments or likes

7. One advertisement per server
You are only allowed to post one single advertisement thread for your server(s), network or website.
Clarification:
  • If you need to change the advertisement content, you can edit your original post.
  • If the change concerns the thread title or if you wish the advertisement to be cleaned, you can request that in the "Request a Clean/Title Change" sticky of the respective section, or by contacting a moderator directly.
  • If you plan to take your server down and reopen it at a later time, please inform a moderator so he/she can move your thread to the upcoming section if necessary.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/aura-kingdom-eternal-kingdom-exp-1202256-post9131451/#post9131451
^ You state here the server itself is not closing or changing names, instead is simply wiping it's database and bringing out new content. In fact at this very moment of your post your server is still publicly accessible and not offline. Your client was updated on the 21st lol.

So if you want the title changed and it cleaned up it's fine but there is no reason to delete the thread as the server itself is not closing therefor won't be deleted per section guidelines.

Reaction score
Can I get this thread deleted? https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/twin-saga-twin-saga-eternal-1207018/

I want to delete it because I'm not the one editing the server or applying updates on TwinSaga Eternal (Even so I'm the owner too), only on Aura Kingdom Eternal.

So Biscoito, the second Owner of the server is responsible for that. He will post the thread again. He tried to update the thread with informations of the server, but got deleted because he was not the thread owner.

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Can I get this thread deleted? https://forum.ragezone.com/f115/twin-saga-twin-saga-eternal-1207018/

I want to delete it because I'm not the one editing the server or applying updates on TwinSaga Eternal (Even so I'm the owner too), only on Aura Kingdom Eternal.

So Biscoito, the second Owner of the server is responsible for that. He will post the thread again. He tried to update the thread with informations of the server, but got deleted because he was not the thread owner.

Deleted at your request.

Back