Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Runes of Magic][AdeptGamer] Myths of Taborea - Custom Content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Runes of Magic][AdeptGamer][EU] Myths of Taborea - Custom Content

AdeptGamer - [Runes of Magic][AdeptGamer] Myths of Taborea - Custom Content - RaGEZONE Forums

Join us in the world of Taborea as one of three races (Dwarf, Elf and Human) and the primary and secondary classes of your choice (Champion, Druid, Knight, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Scout, Warden, Warlock, Warrior). Enjoy a world rich in content and variety of activities to partake in.

Myths of Taborea will have a large focus on new content, new maps and new PvP zones. We currently offer a new PvP Arena where killing players and mobs will earn you Coins of Power which can be turned in for honor points.

In the new Crystal Arena utilize towers of fear, anti-invisibility and more to defend your crystal while collecting merits and combating your enemies. Capture your opponents rune to earn points and win the battle.

Server Links

Runes of Magic Site: Myths of Taborea community
Starter Guide: Runes of Magic Starter Guide
Network Site: AdeptGamer Network
Download: Download Latest Client
Discord: Join our Discord

Server Features

All classes and races balanced
Dwarf available from the start
New Exclusive Mounts
New Exclusive Wings
New Zones (PvP, Battlegrounds)
New Events
Custom PvP Reward System
Earn free Diamonds through forum activity and our credit system
Server Location: France
Server Language: English, German, Spanish, French

New Player Pack

[Random Mount (7 days)]
[Mount Speed Potion (7 days)]
[Back pack (7 days)]
And many other items

Server Rates

2x Experience
2x TP
1x Drop Rate
1x Gold Drop

Media

AdeptGamer - [Runes of Magic][AdeptGamer] Myths of Taborea - Custom Content - RaGEZONE Forums

System Requirements

Minimum Requirements:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
RAM: 512MB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 5700 or ATI Radeon 9600
HDD: 12GB

Recommended Requirements:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2GB
GPU: nVidia 6800 or ATI X800
HDD: 15GB

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We are having a double Diamond sale to celebrate the first week of the server being launched.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We will be releasing Episode 2 on October 20th which brings instances Hearts of the Ocean, The Origin, Hall of Survivors and Lair of the Water Dragon and the maps Xaviera, Weeping Coast and Savage Lands. The level cap will also be raised to level 55.

We will be releasing another update later releasing the remaining level 55 instances.

Announcement - Episode II of Myths of Taborea | Myths of Taborea

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We have completed our maintenance and opened up Chapter 2 content on our server.

• Maintenance done
  • Chapter II active with the patch 2.2.0.2010
  • Max. Level 55
  • Instances Open (Heart of the Ocean, The Origin, Hall of Survivors and Lair of the Water Dragon)
  • Maps Open (Xaviera, Wepping Coast and Savage Lands)
  • New Npc Valentine Blessing ( sell blessing of the god of flowers x 999 gold)
  • New Instance implemented Hard mode (completing kill the ant queen (Varanas cave) appear a new portal that takes you to the new instance)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Currently downloading the game.

I hope I oculd enjoy RoM, never tried the game but I was really interested about the game way back when it used to have a local host in my region.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Currently downloading the game.

I hope I oculd enjoy RoM, never tried the game but I was really interested about the game way back when it used to have a local host in my region.
Hopefully you enjoy the game and the server. I would have responded sooner, but have been busy working out some issues on the website, and also re-structuring our new CDN.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm absolutely disappointed with the links you gave on the download section.

I downloaded the old client, now I have to redownload the entire thing again wtf
Sorry about that, link has been updated now to a non-direct download (not sure why it was with version name in it).

Reaction score
Anymore arguing will only result in warnings, then the infractions start rolling in. Any kind of "beef" you guys have is between you two only. Don't use this thread as a way to hang out your dirty laundry. We don't need life stories here. You can sort your problems out via pm and NOT a public server ad. Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Within the last week we have opened up Zurhidon Stronghold and Hall of the Demon Lord, both with increased difficulty. We have also made it so that you can farm Hall of the Survivors as much as you wish.

Release Announcement: https://adeptgamer.com/threads/zurhidon-stronghold-and-hall-of-the-demon-lord.1968/

We are also having a special promotion where you can get a promotion pack for the class of your choice. We are doing this to encourage new players to join the server, as well as to encourage old players to try out different classes. More information is included in the link below.

Promotion Announcement: https://adeptgamer.com/threads/special-promotion-get-your-gear.2036/

You can shttps://adeptgamer.com/threads/modifications-and-improvements-of-the-server.1354/

You can see the ongoing changes made to the server here: https://adeptgamer.com/threads/modifications-and-improvements-of-the-server.1354/

Back