Runes of Magic pserver (The Curse of Magic) Open Beta has started!!!

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    257Posts

Good news everyone! Jump for joy, crack open the good stuff and crank the volume up to 11!
    Haven't you heard? The Chicken Pickle Runes of Magic private server Curse of Magic is now in open beta!

Grab your friends and join us in a magical world of adventure!

Every legend has a beginning, start yours today!

Join our Discord and chat with us, post memes, and more!
    https://discord.gg/fBTb7eK

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lt?usp=sharing

To start playing, simply register on the website and activate your account in the my account section!
    CPN The Curse of Magic (Runes of Magic pserver)

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    14Posts

Re: Runes of Magic pserver (The Curse of Magic) Open Beta has started!!!

How much longer will you raise dead servers that live for a maximum of a couple of months and then disappear? Not tired yet?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    257Posts

well I don't know server doesn't cost me anything to run and server has already been up for six months. in my open Alpha which we just went to open beta. you're entitled to your opinion but I would like to eat these words into months. and post a formal apology. however regardless my servers going onto 7 months now. up and running. and also cuz it Doesn't Really cost me anything to run cuz I own all of the servers physically I also allow people to get diamond by mining dungeons. yes boss battles will get you diamonds.

however please read up about our new patch and 64-bit update. read more information here!!
    New patch is on the way!! Nov,04,2020

and Outreach to all of the players if you would like to form your own opinion of our server please join our Discord and talk to all of our players!!
    https://discord.gg/fBTb7eK

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    257Posts

Runes of Magic Patch Notes For 11/06/2020

today we perform a new patch! Patch includes:
    - Proof of Myth NPC selling the newst items
    - Phirius Shell NPC selling the newst items
    - Chassizz Bug fixes
    - Mem to Diamond NPC
    - Gathering Potions getting higher % for amount,speed and experience
    - Skill fixes

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    257Posts

BIG NEWS
    We set up all for our patch!
    We couldnĀ“t fix all of these in the past 3 days but we get most of this work again.
    Worked Features
    - all items get there +20 attributes (+30 still missing comes with newer patch)
    - items drops correctly in the newer zones
    - dungeon portal is set to New Pantheon (right now only the Hardmode we will add this soon as possbile for all other ini modes) but in first time you can farm the items/stats on mobs in the zone
    - we set up a new loginepisode
    - new windowname
    - phirius shell npc sell 100 items ( 3 different)
    - current event: Skillcraft

More of them will be fixed soon as possible

We are also close to patch the new codex book with all lvl 100 instances of Tasuq, Korris, Enoch, Vortis and Chassizz to port you infront of them.

Best regards and thanks for the patient
    Azeroth and the CHICKENPICKLE NETWORK

URL:
    BIG Patch Notes For 11/11/2020

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    257Posts

@Dolabra hey service been around for a couple of months now you going to eat those words now my server's not going anywhere as well as all the other games I'm going to host I finally own all of my own servers with my Uplink and no longer necessary to use data centers or vulnerable hosting companies nor do I have to respond to fake dmca's anymore so you know every couple of months I'm going to come back here and I'm going to tag you again until you apologize and maybe think about working with me everyone's welcome I have space for any game

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    257Posts

servers still online and running anyone would like to join please do enjoy and come and join our growing community!!!

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    14Posts

it will not clear reputation, anyway, I still remember that I invested money, and a lot of time, I made myself equipment, and everything just disappeared, without any compensation, this is not done

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    257Posts

okay and you are entitled to that feeling and if you want to come back to our server I would like to compensate you somewhere on the server if that's what you would like I can't compensate you cash unfortunately. and if you would have talked to me and made your intentions clear in the first place we could have cleared this up a long time ago and I'm sorry that's the way you feel.

okay so let's take into account here just you know I'm not asking for your sympathy I'm just trying to lay out everything that happened and why I kept having these issues it's not going to change your mind I don't care but I want people to know so that way when they read your comments they also have my side as well well I dealt with issues of my files being stolen several times People season assisting my server fake dmca's I literally lost my ability to host anything at ovh because they gotten so many cease and desist from Arcadia saying that I was infringing on their property.

it doesn't bother you and you don't care the fact I lost those servers and I couldn't even get the data off of then but that doesn't matter to you or the fact that I started my server in Arcadia the owner Chevy stole literally took my entire community and start you know pooping all over me thinking that he was a bigger man cuz he had a bigger community so I would run out of money to run servers but you know you don't care about any of that, you don't care that I suffered so many DDOS attacks on some of the server hosting providers they blocked me for life.

you don't care that I received death threats because I didn't want to sell some of my files but you want to harass me on the outside without knowing any of that and not caring you are one hundred percent entitled to your feelings but before you go posting maybe you should think about happened and not just attack. however if this is news to you and you would like to join our server which is not going to go away again cuz I own the line coming into my house as well as all of the servers fake dmca is can't touch me anymore DDOS doesn't bother me anymore,

and this is the reason why I'm so happy the servers still up because I can't get shut down by assholes anymore however I'm happy to compensate you with levels or diamonds in the server if that's would make you happy however I waste all my money on hosting Game servers so I have no cash. nor do I require anyone to donate to my server for them to exist.

my servers aren't going anywhere and I'm apologizing that this happened to you

Advertisement