Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
930931eee0a48b64f11095af2f1962c7 - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

URL:

SkylarScape Homepage

[Under construction]

1. Server Host

99.999% Uptime
VPS @ 4 GB of Ram
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E5-1650 0 Duo core at 3.20 GHZ each
Located in United States

2. Server Rates

Melee Combat EXP: x120 [Not a Fixed Rate]
Range Combat EXP: x120 [Not a Fixed Rate]
Magic Combat EXP: x120 [Not a Fixed Rate]

Skills: Average of x29 [Not a Fixed Rate]

3. Server Features

Working Clan Chat with Ranks
Netty System
Titles
Old School Interface
Resizable client WITH saving
Remove Roofs WITH saving
Boss Pets
Achievements
Duel Arena
Barrows Minigame
God Wars Dungeon
Warriors Guild [WIP]
Clue Scroll System
Pest Control
Wildy Bosses
Slayer & Duo Slayer
Vote 4 Points with free donation points via voting.
Blow Pipe
New Oldschool weapons and armour
Based off our classic server, SkylarScape
Fixed Buy & Sell X Methods
Re-doing NPC Drop Tables
SkylarScape Classic Customs
Zulrah added to server
Free Donator Status options

WHAT IS PLANNED SOON:

Dragon Invasions
Zombie Invasions

(These are similar as to what we had in the 718 source that the idea was like skyrim where dragons would attack random cities at random times. We will be re-adding that back into the game.)

4. Server Media

58738f08f615fd64a3bed949ce15994e - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

f4835df4d3baec7178fb189700dd1f92 - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

37522cc3253229c5de414c302f1ecb4 - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

946cf3d102e30116384cb032f4ccb583 - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

4f9afcab69c9f4e5cd33ab2f74f5a261 - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

Based on our old server:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not a huge Runescape player, but I must say.. This server actually looks pretty good, especially compared to most of the cookie cutter ones coming out. Best of luck, buddy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a no from me, the layout is clunky and mostly unexplained. There is a player-base of none and heard stories from a friend of mine today of some somewhat zealous staff members.

Wish you the best of luck but its a no from me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a no from me, the layout is clunky and mostly unexplained. There is a player-base of none and heard stories from a friend of mine today of some somewhat zealous staff members.

Wish you the best of luck but its a no from me.

That "friend" of yours is the one who threatened our server with a DOS attack, a released bot, as well as being caught botting. There has been physical evidence and proof of that situation and it was handled as best as possible. Your friend decided to take it to the next level by using proxys to harass us as well as threaten us with illegal tactics to do physical harm to our server. You should consider talking to us before listening to your "friend".

570d7346a4dc038f6257e5920e912e14 - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

f3e409f9e225ae7f87b7073b406e50fd - [RuneScape] [317/OS] SkylarScape Revised - The Path to Power Started Here. - RaGEZONE Forums

As for the layout, I'm sorry the area has been widen up for players to experience the map instead of being focused to one area point. However there has been posts on the forum with a guide on how to get yourself started in-game and how to play. It's all based on what you earn.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back