Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Discord : https://discord.gg/7bzQJUC

3B8XOrN - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums

8spOZ9U - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums

zcSZj57 - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums

hKMWrIU - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums
YkKQXT7 - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots

VZqNwC2 - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums
1Gk6ttl - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums

u5BvOcb - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums

G5qn4LR - [S4 League PServer] S4 Remnants - SEASON 9 - BALANCED FREE AP ITEMS - FREE AP REWARDS - RaGEZONE Forums

So what are you waiting for?! Download S4Remnants Play the best of its' kind!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you remove the cancerous enchant system (and the new esper chip one)? Otherwise I don't see why players would play this server over the official one.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Kindly embed the screenshots with IMG tags instead of linking to an album and it's missing a screenshot showing an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you remove the cancerous enchant system (and the new esper chip one)? Otherwise I don't see why players would play this server over the official one.

Yes, we've removed the eSper chip/enchant system because of the great imbalance it caused.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A quite nice server but i must tell u this ;
there is no point in reviving a dying game unless u can solve the reason that's killing it and in s4league case is the hackers
hackers my friend have crowded the game and made it unplayable so i hope u can take this in regard and work on a way to fix/stop hackers from ruining ur server like they did to aeria's
lastly i wish u best of luck and property

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A quite nice server but i must tell u this ;
there is no point in reviving a dying game unless u can solve the reason that's killing it and in s4league case is the hackers
hackers my friend have crowded the game and made it unplayable so i hope u can take this in regard and work on a way to fix/stop hackers from ruining ur server like they did to aeria's
lastly i wish u best of luck and property

This server is basically the anti-hacking one, we tend to keep our GMs on watch 24/7 to ensure a safe/fair S4Remnants experience without any annoying hackers or toolers.

Unlike the original and other private servers, we actually care about making our game hack-free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i miss Vanilla 2008 S4 league with its fancy looking interface and funny things happen between matches .. sucks that no one can revive that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As a former GM for the official S4 League back when Alaplaya was around, color me impressed at the lengths you guys go through to ensure a fair playing field & cheater free environment. I'll have to look back at this to see how things turn out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i have been having problems in accessing the Discord as it says "invalid discord link"
And is there a download link for this game because i cannot find one.
Please help me out. Thank you.

Back