Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[S4League] FoxNET - Ruthless S4 League

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys this server is down, it has been down for a while. My friend i was hosting from deleted my database. Plus there was many issues coming up where you can't always connect and see each other in-game. a VPN was required.

I mean I can always re-open it if I do a bunch of research and find all the stuff for it, but like I said, would still need a VPN network in order to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google L2TP VPN's, hundreds out there that are temporary, even more that are permanent.

rather use something like evolvehq or even a basic C# coded one that all they have to do is just press login without having to register and be able to connect. Many users hate using hamachi so I would rather use some sort of client server thing that comes with the client I would put out this way players will auto connect on that. Its either that or try to incorporate that in the server side which I find to difficult for me to do at this point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I FIXED THE FILES! I'm going to be expecting to re-open the server VERY soon.

Download & Registration is currently unavailable for right now but I will be re-opening the server very very soon. Probably within the hour or tonight at 10 pm EST.

-----

EDIT:

Server is fully functional as of right now! Including website.

Last edited:
Back