Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SilkRoad] MirrorSro / Cap 250 / PvP / Free Silk / Constn FTW / bagdad / D/T 12/12

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gunz5 - [SilkRoad] MirrorSro / Cap 250 / PvP / Free Silk / Constn FTW / bagdad / D/T 12/12 - RaGEZONE Forums

gunz5 - [SilkRoad] MirrorSro / Cap 250 / PvP / Free Silk / Constn FTW / bagdad / D/T 12/12 - RaGEZONE Forums

-->>
Welcome All To Our Game i Hope All Like This New And Simple System
We were able to collect all System's Off Silkroad (Pserver) And Collect All Game's System And Be On One Game (Mirror-Sro) And Give The PvP New Style

-->> First Viedo To More inFo AbouT ThE Game :)

-->>WebSite: Mirror Sro [evil]Online[/evil]
-->>Register: Mirror Sro [evil]Online[/evil]
-->> Download: Mirror Sro [evil]Online[/evil]

>>Server inFo:
»Lvl Cap : 250
»Skill Cap : 250
»Degree : 14
»Race : Chi-Euroo
»Exp Rate : 500x
»SP Rate : 500x
»Gold Drop Rate : 100x
»Alchemy Rate : 2.5x
»FTW : HOTAN - JanGan - Bandit - Constantinople

-->> And Now i Will explain How To Play The Game With Pic's :) i Hope All Like it He We Go..........

After Register New Char And Start u Will Be Here Start Lvl 1:

Then You Will Find This NPC And You Will Choose Scroll NPC And Choose Ur Build:

>>Then Buy You Item Weapon & items & Accesory:

>>Then Move To NPC Area And Choose Your items From JanGaN:

>>Then You Will Go To Town OF DarkNess To Choose Your Title Name:

>>New Vigor New System:

>>And Now The Time To The New Skill's:

--(Chiness)--

--(Euroo)--

---->>DonT ForGeT Owner The Game ;)
»
[GM] iLoveCocaiNe
:closedeyes:
»
[GM] Saw
:blushing:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Searching For Active GA - GM NoT From Egypt Pm Me

Inactive
Reaction score
I'll check it out, looks nice.

I notice the site though has several bugs, there's no forum too as well as voting.

Just curious on how you expect this server to expand to it's potential when your missing a few key things is all?

Edit: GoogleDocs download requires admin authorization? lol....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried Downloading Full Client. After extraction and Running Launcer, i got an error.
"Patching has not yet finished.Please try again.[Error code (4)]"
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys We Make New game Cap lvl 100 i will upload INFO Now :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls a download link for Mirror-Sro 1 Full client torrent

Back