Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Silkroad] Silkroad-Europe[Cap125][Arabia Update][8-Permanent Skills][Hour/Vote Silk]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

siema - [Silkroad] Silkroad-Europe[Cap125][Arabia Update][8-Permanent Skills][Hour/Vote Silk] - RaGEZONE Forums

Pay with Paypal
Hi!
Today we integrated Paypal into our donation page!
From now on you can donate using paypal, even if you dont have a paypal account yet. Paypal currently offers a guest access to their service where you can pay via bank transfer or credit/debit card.

greetz H47cH
Posted at 01/03​
Maintenance
Hi!
During todays maintenance i had to remove 13dg items from players again as the droprate was buggy. I only removed non enchanted items and items bought from the webshop were not affected.
If you still lost an item that was bought in the Webshop please write me a PM inside the Forums.
I also fixed the droprate of 13dg items, now everything is working fine, i tested it this time.
As an excuse for this inconvenience i extended 30% EXP/SP and Double Vote event for 2 days. It will end at 19/02/2012 22:00 CEST!

greetz H47cH
Posted at 16/02​
Patch v191
Hi!
Today i released patch v191, this patch includes:
- Added 6 new fellow pets
- Fixed Arabia zone names
- Fixed 120+ unique stats
- Added C,D and S grade advanced elixirs for 11DG/12DG
- Added advanced elixirs to the webshop
- Added 13Dg magic powder to ingame shops
- Reduced some 120+ monsters spawn in Kirk Canyon​

greetz H47cH
Posted at 15/02​

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Silkroad]Silkroad-Europe[Cap125][Arabia Update][8-Permanent Skills][Hour/Vote Si

#Update First Post, added info:
- Starter Items.
- Shop Items.
- Special NPC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
siema - [Silkroad] Silkroad-Europe[Cap125][Arabia Update][8-Permanent Skills][Hour/Vote Silk] - RaGEZONE Forums

Pay with Paypal
Hi!
Today we integrated Paypal into our donation page!
From now on you can donate using paypal, even if you dont have a paypal account yet. Paypal currently offers a guest access to their service where you can pay via bank transfer or credit/debit card.

greetz H47cH
Posted at 01/03​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To bad botting isn't allowed, even light one.. Same as isro server good but players not playing cuz bot disallowed^^. Anyways good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Patch v192
Hi!
With a bit of delay the maintenance is over and patch v192 is released. Changes made during this maintenance:
- Fixed 12DG euro armor looking like 1dg
- Fixed the last thiefs that were crashing the client
- Fixed the thief dress crashing the client
- Fixed the client crashing when stacking elixirs to more than 50
- Fixed some EU skills not being able to be learned
- Fixed some CH skills not showing kill animation
- Fixed some item names

greetz H47cH
Posted at 04/03​

Maintenance today
Hi!
The server is undergoing a maintenance today, more information about what will be changed will be announced with patch notes.
The maintenance will approximately last till 16:00 CEST

greetz H47cH
Posted at 04/03​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Patch Problems
Hi!
Everyone thats having problems with patch v192 please download the new full client from our download page. Im still working on a real fix for the patch problem.
I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused

greetz H47cH
Posted at 05/03​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should try to make forum more active with people and staff. Great server with great features. But take away the D13 from webshop. Kinda makes it pay to win.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Important Polls
Hi!
I started 2 polls in our forums about important changes to the game, i want you all to participate in those polls as these will affect you all.
You can find the polls inside Players Feedback forum.

greetz H47cH
Posted at 05/03​

Event
Hi!
I thought i should start an event and this is what i came up with:
- 2x Vote Event: Recieve 2x VP for every vote!
- 1.5x Donation Event: Recieve 1.5x Funds for every donation!
Please note: the funds will be multiplied after you donated, you will not see the increased number on the donation page!

This event will last for 3 days starting from today 18:30 CEST till 10/03/2013 18:30 CEST
hope you like it

greetz H47cH
Posted at 05/03​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maintenance #2
Hi!
Due to ongoing complaints about us selling the 13dg stuff and also to increase server market i made the arabia uniques drop 13DG sun at every kill, and also gave them a chance to drop between 1 and 3 different 13dg SoSun items during todays second maintenance!
Aside of that i reduced elite mob spawn in mirror dimension.

greetz H47cH
Posted at 10/03​

Todays Maintenance
Hi!
During todays maintenance i fixed the 13dg Armor drop.

greetz H47cH
Posted at 10/03​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

New Launcher
Hi!
Today i released our new launcher that will support the new patch system and also comes with a new design made by Bocimy (thanks for that!)
With the new launcher you will also recieve a re-patch of v192 that will fix some graphical bugs.
You can find the new launcher in our download section!

greetz H47cH
Posted at 17/03​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

100 Player mark celebration
Hi!
As i promised a while ago i will start an event for reching the 100 Player online mark.
We are happy that so many players have found their way to our server in such a short time.
The events for the following days will be:
- 3x Vote Event (19/03 ~ 22/03)
- 2x Donate Event (19/03 ~ 22/03)
- 2x Vote Event (22/03 ~ 25/03)
- 1.5x Donate Event (22/03 ~ 25/03)
- 1.5x Vote Event (25/03 ~ 31/03)

greetz H47cH
Posted at 19/03​
Rules Updated
Hi!
Today i updated the rules, you can find them inside the forums or under the link Rules in the user panel!
Please make sure that you still can agree to that rules and read them carefully.
Most important change is that Pet Filters are allowed from now on. You can find one on our download page.

greetz H47cH
Posted at 19/03​
Merchant Bug
Hi!
The merchant bug is fixed now and you are able to go on tradeing in Baghdad as usual!
Thanks for your patience!

greetz H47cH
Posted at 18/03​
Merchant Bug
Hi!
The Merchant in Baghdad is bugged and anyone that tries to trade there will be banned for 1 hour if you dont listen to the warning of EverClaw!
Trading in Baghdad will be forbidden till its fixed. Thanks for your understanding

greetz H47cH
Posted at 17/03​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Youtube Channel Event
Hi!
Thanks to Remi_X we have a nice promotion video now and i created a Youtube channel for our server.
Now we need to make it popular so i will give a reward to everyone that submits an abo on our Youtube channel and shares the link to the channel on facebook!
For more information about this event visit the forums and read the corresponding thread!

greetz H47cH
Posted at 21/03​

Master Summoner
Reaction score
because it seems like siema doesnt post them anymore ill do that for him

Extra Silk over time
Hi!
Today i fixed the extra silk over time system. You will get 3 Silk every hour that you are online. Silk will be credited after you relog.Aside of that i added that you will recieve a message ingame how many silk you got credited!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 04/09
Regarding Pet Pages
Hi!
I had to remove the 5 pet page modification as it was causing crashes on the new server. The items you had in those pages are NOT deleted! I will transfer the items you have in those pages into your storage!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 04/08
Additional Patchnotes
Hi!
When posting the patchnotes yesterday i forgot to mention the following:
- fixed thiefs 100%
- fixed kidemonas fellow pet
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 04/08
New Launcher
Hi!
I just uploaded a new version of the launcher, please download it in order to be able to recieve Patch 193 correctly!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 04/08
Patch v193
Hi!
With patch v193 i finally managed to get the new server to work which should fix the many crashes. Other fixes in Patch v193:
- Fixed Death Bone, King Hyungno, King Mole skill animations
- Minor item fixes
- Added bard skill Noise lv 11
- Added 12/13dg adv elix +3/4/5
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 04/07
Good News / Bad News
Hi!
The Server is back online. That was the good news. The bad news is its back on the old machine. I didnt manage to make the server modules run on the new server.
To let you play again i let my provider reinstall the old server so that i can open the server for you again and next to that i will go on working on the new server till it works there!
I apologize for the long downtime with 50% EXP/SP gain increase for 4 days!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 05/04
Maintenance Update
Hi!
The maintenance will take longer than expected due to large amount of data being transfered to the new server. I will announce it here when everything is done. We are sorry for the inconveniences this has caused and will start a 50% exp/drop/gold increase event when the server is back online.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 02/04
Maintenance Today!
Hi!
The Server will be down for a big maintenance today. During this maintenance the server will be transferred to a more stable network and recieve a big hardware upgrade along with being connected to a Gigabit network.
This maintenance will last at least 5 hours till 18:00 CEST.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 02/04
Server Problems
Hi!
At the moment we are experiencing Hardware Problems, causing the gameserver to crash. We are working on a solution to this. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and ask for your patience.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 29/03
New bot policy!
Hi!
Today i made Statues of Justice spawn near every town gate to make it harder to bot. Normal players please avoid them as they will most likely 1 hit you!
Aside of that i added a rule that prevents bots from botting near uniques. Please read the rules againa nd make sure you take notice of it!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 28/03

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Patch v194
Hi!
The patch v194 is released but you will have to download another new launcher to get the patch right, fixed a small bug inside it again!
Other changes in this patch:
- Added D13 courage/focus stones to mall NPC
- Fixed socket stones to work with D13 items
- Fixed display of stats on some items
- Fixed the requirements of some chinese skills
- The item "Final defense gender switch" can work with D13 items now!
- Automatic uPoint distribution is fixed, you will recieve them every 5 minutes again!
- Added 12/13dg stones to arabia mob drop
- Increased magicstone and attributestone drop rate x10
- Fixed the guild/union emblems
- Removed academy system
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 13/04 22:52 by H47cH​

More Vote Points!
Hi!
I increased the vote points you get per vote because many players complained 7 are too less and i heard a lot of good arguments to increase them. So i increased them.
Hope you like it, if not please tell me in the forums!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 04/12 23:17 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Patch v194
Hi!
The patch v194 is released but you will have to download another new launcher to get the patch right, fixed a small bug inside it again!
Other changes in this patch:
- Added D13 courage/focus stones to mall NPC
- Fixed socket stones to work with D13 items
- Fixed display of stats on some items
- Fixed the requirements of some chinese skills
- The item "Final defense gender switch" can work with D13 items now!
- Automatic uPoint distribution is fixed, you will recieve them every 5 minutes again!
- Added 12/13dg stones to arabia mob drop
- Increased magicstone and attributestone drop rate x10
- Fixed the guild/union emblems
- Removed academy system
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 13/04 22:52 by H47cH

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

Rebirth System
Hi!
Today i updated the rebirth system and another update will follow during the following days!
Changed i made today:
- The maximum amount of rebirths you can do each day is limited to 3 now
- Players with more than 30 rebirths now need at least 2 people with a rebirth count in a range from your rebirth count -5 to your rebirth count +5
- The total maximum of rebirths was set to 150 rebirths
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 20/04 23:08 by H47cH​

Back